Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 [692] 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:31:22 PM

Thank you nebo for this very encouraging post Smiley I'd like to add something but, sometimes, it is better to just say "thank you" Smiley

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:41:39 PM

Something that truly bothers me with crypto (any crypto, bitcoin included) is the poor distribution (Gini index). How to be give mintcoin to people who need them the most, that is, the one who are not in crypto yet?

I am thinking of having an address setup just for that (low price makes it easier to buy it) but there would still be the issue of having it simpler for anyone to download. I think the android wallet is the easiest way to go, much easier than a desktop wallet, I believe.

So once the Android wallet is done, we could start contacting our IRL friend a give them mint? I am wondering if it is difficult to send mintcoins for any new install (it would have to be automated, anyway)? This is the closest I can think of (out of airdrop, which is out of the question) to avoid giving to some who don't need it.

Thoughts?

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Jeff Jefferson

Activity: 307
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:57:23 PM

Something that truly bothers me with crypto (any crypto, bitcoin included) is the poor distribution (Gini index). How to be give mintcoin to people who need them the most, that is, the one who are not in crypto yet?

I am thinking of having an address setup just for that (low price makes it easier to buy it) but there would still be the issue of having it simpler for anyone to download. I think the android wallet is the easiest way to go, much easier than a desktop wallet, I believe.

So once the Android wallet is done, we could start contacting our IRL friend a give them mint? I am wondering if it is difficult to send mintcoins for any new install (it would have to be automated, anyway)? This is the closest I can think of (out of airdrop, which is out of the question) to avoid giving to some who don't need it.

Thoughts?

excellent idea. i have also been thinking about that. i suggest as soon as the android wallet is released we just give the first 10000 people who download our app and leave their address in the google play store as evaluation some free mint (100-1000). you know "john xy 5 stars 2141523412ajaodjss" it can even be down manually or maybe using a script i don't know. of course it has to be communicated through various channels. that way we can ensure at least our position as the first ones with the PoS wallet. i don'T think it could affect our price negatively. the most people wouldn't even know how to sell those coins. and they will just send some to their friends to try it out.

what do you think?
Jeff Jefferson

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:08:45 PM

and something we also need because of the iphone users -> a simple and secure web-based wallet. it doesn't need the minting option. just simple send and receive functionality. what do you think? it can't be that difficult to arrange? maybe use the mintcoin website? a lot of people use those fancy phones and totally miss out on the whole crypto thing  Grin
hyeoam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:10:07 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/MINT

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
DeShack96

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Escrow Services Provided

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:22:13 PM

Thoughts?

You should really check out http://www.lovecrypto.com , it's a site where you can send a small bundle of crypto-currency to anyone with an email address. Their coins stay in a secure online wallet until the recipient wants to put them in their own wallet or put them straight away to an exchange. It's an easy way to spread crypto currencies by simply giving someone a gift. You can vote for whatever coin you want to see be part of the gift here:http://www.lovecrypto.com/vote

Hope this helps Smiley

http://www.lovecrypto.com/  <---The fast and easy way to send a gift
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 09:42:58 PM

Hi everyone ! :-)

I'm happy to announce to the MINT community that we have added Mintcoin to our dice website :

http://mint.altdice.net !

It is a dice game like Satoshi Dice. You can win more than 250.000 MINT per single bet !
The game is almost instant (waits for 1 confirmation). Provably fair game. 98% expected return. 2% house edge.

Have a try ! It's easy.  Smiley
Send anywhere from 5 MINT to 230.000 MINT to MfeSDHap358j9etKQRw94iaax5pUCn1Rpj => This is the 90% odds to win game address.
If you win, you get back automatically whatever your bet amount * 1.089. Otherwise, you get 0.01 MINT back to your wallet.
Do not play from exchange or web wallets.

Come on http://mint.altdice.net and multiply your MINTs ! :-)

I wish you to have a lot of fun on http://mint.altdice.net and the best of luck. Smiley

If anything, feel free to contact us either via the Contact Us feature on the website, or with a PM here on Bitcointalk.
Jeff Jefferson

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:01:13 PM

I'm happy to announce to the MINT community that we have added Mintcoin to our dice website :

It is a dice game like Satoshi Dice. You can win more than 250.000 MINT per single bet !
The game is almost instant (waits for 1 confirmation). Provably fair game. 98% expected return. 2% house edge.

Send anywhere from 5 MINT to 230.000 MINT to MfeSDHap358j9etKQRw94iaax5pUCn1Rpj => This is the 90% odds to win game address.
If you win, you get back automatically whatever your bet amount * 1.089. Otherwise, you get 0.01 MINT back to your wallet.

I wish you to have a lot of fun on http://mint.altdice.net and the best of luck. Smiley

If anything, feel free to contact us either via the Contact Us feature on the website, or with a PM here on Bitcointalk.

works quite well. at first difficult to comprehend but it actually is fun. thx! Roll Eyes
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:59:04 PM

Nice! Thank you!
stormia

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:00:04 PM

Thoughts?

You should really check out http://www.lovecrypto.com , it's a site where you can send a small bundle of crypto-currency to anyone with an email address. Their coins stay in a secure online wallet until the recipient wants to put them in their own wallet or put them straight away to an exchange. It's an easy way to spread crypto currencies by simply giving someone a gift. You can vote for whatever coin you want to see be part of the gift here:http://www.lovecrypto.com/vote

Hope this helps Smiley

Looks like Mintcoin will be added soon Smiley http://www.lovecrypto.com/vote
I think this could be a great way to introduce new people to cryptos.
stormia

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:06:32 PM

Thoughts?

I agree completely. Would it be possible, when the android wallet is done, to do a give away associated with the wallet? I.e. everybody who downloads and uses the android wallet during a promotional period is given an initial amount of Mintcoins. I don't know how you would prevent exploitation of such a system, though. In the meantime, I have been using the Mintcoin tipping app on facebook to throw around Mintcoin at random people (I've given out about half a million using that app alone).
stormia

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

Thoughts?

I agree completely. Would it be possible, when the android wallet is done, to do a give away associated with the wallet? I.e. everybody who downloads and uses the android wallet during a promotional period is given an initial amount of Mintcoins. I don't know how you would prevent exploitation of such a system, though. In the meantime, I have been using the Mintcoin tipping app on facebook to throw around Mintcoin at random people (I've given out about half a million using that app alone).

Just saw this and thought it was pretty interesting.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575094.0
Limecoin has been giving coins to the people who can verify they were ripped off in the edgecoin IPO scam.
Maybe Mint could do a similar thing to help bring in people who have been otherwise burnt by the cryptocurrency community in one way or another. Introduce people to Mintcoin while hopefully helping change people's outlook on cryptos to a more positive one in general.
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:08:05 AM

Hello everybody  Smiley

Havn't got the time lately the read al the things on the mintcoin tread.

I would like to know what projects are been worked on by the community and the devs?

What are the goals that has been set ? What about the application app? The poswallet for android if im not mistaken.

Everyone still happy with mint ? Why didn't we got the multipool ? Doenst worked or something?( I thought I red something about that)

Maye david or somebody else can tell me some things that are going on?

Thank you  Smiley

moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:31:49 AM

Everyone please help support the Mintcoin Thunderclap campaign.  We are already at 25% of our goal after only 1 day!   support https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/10998-sonoma-county-redwood-reforest
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 12:38:53 AM

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE THUNDERCLAP CAMPAIGN!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/10998-sonoma-county-redwood-reforest
Posted on: Today at 12

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:30:08 AM

Hello everybody  Smiley

I would like to know what projects are been worked on by the community and the devs?

What are the goals that has been set ? What about the application app? The poswallet for android if im not mistaken.

Everyone still happy with mint ? Why didn't we got the multipool ? Doenst worked or something?( I thought I red something about that)

Thank you  Smiley

1.) The Mintcoin Fund is officially launched

2.) Mintbay.net is up and running (check it out)

3.) We have a multipool, it's hashco.ws you can mine there and get paid in mint
jakema

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:42:31 AM

Hello everybody  Smiley

Thank you  Smiley

there is now a mintcoin newsletter! it has info bout new projects and more, Beaverslayer1 made it Smiley
here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkr7i4hma654ujx/Mintcoin%20News%20Letter.pdf
coolbeans94

Activity: 613
Merit: 500

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:24:35 AM

"Make it Rain Mintcoins" Mintcoin Facebook group event.

here is the group www.facebook.com/groups/mintcoin/ send donation to Mot8UB8isZF7pYaNZf58vA7gBaYvuwHaVX it is the group address for the make it rain events..

Does anyone know more about this? Is it legit? (I don't have facebook)

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
coolbeans94

Activity: 613
Merit: 500

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:56:14 AM

Does anyone know if these paper wallet sites are up to date? They are both still using old logos....

http://coinok.pw/wallet/mint/

http://mintcoin.pw/wallet/

There was a post about it on mintcointalk: http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php?topic=440.new#new

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
Cinnical

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:57:08 AM

Join the revolution!
Pages: « 1 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 [692] 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: