Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 [695] 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:35:56 PM

YUP  looks like extortion to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:46:26 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 11:59:22 PM by deadmanwalking

I know I shouldn't talk about BC but this is worth mentioning. IE just admitted to purposely driving the price of WC down, and attempting to extort the WC devs to get him to stop. He also alludes to possibly having done the same thing with the price of Mint. I'd just like to say, I am glad this community has never resorted to this type of "business tactic"- which would likely be criminal in the real world- and that it is impressive if this is where Mint stands after having been targeted by this type of market manipulation.

JUST 15 MILLIONS COINS LEFT
IF YOU ARE LATE CACH THE NEXT STOP 2000 SAT

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and forth he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

A guy who calls himself IconicExpert claims he alone has the power to destroy a coin....imagine that. It looks like Whitecoin set a trap for him, and he fell into it and now he's trying to get ahead of the story.

Edit: Some of the other coin threads creep me out for real. I'm just gonna stick with Mint and our sane community.

\
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 11:50:37 PM

I never visited the BC boards before today. I don't often care about the coin war stuff, but when someone is dumb enough to publicly admit to extortion and price manipulation, it's worth reading about, particularly when that person's actions affects the price of my investment, directly or indirectly.

Luckily, with alt-coins being a physical commodity, and commodity markets being regulated, such actions may indeed be punishable legally in the mid to long term. While I wouldn't expect much to be done about it due to lack of regulatory precedent being set at the present time, it could fall under acceptable time limits for a lawsuit in the future when regulatory precedent is in place (people who can prove through admission and transaction ledgers that this person was extorting and manipulating price to lower investors value may be able to sue him).

While all of the above is unlikely, it is very likely such behavior will be spread about the forums and twitter quickly. I cannot imagine it positively affecting price for BC holders, which is too bad for them, because they obviously had nothing to do with that asshole's behavior. The Blackcoin community, if they do not want to be associated with such behavior, will have to basically shun/ostracize people who either behave that way, and or prop-up/support such behavior.

Shame comes slowly for those too ignorant and/or lacking in perspective to know they have done something to be ashamed about. I imagine his actions will not have long-term effects on MINTCOIN, but WILL have long-term effects on his own reputation and self-image.

It is REALLY silly for someone to "hate" one coin or the other because it has similar properties to a coin they own. It is even more ludicrous for someone to attach their ego to the success or failure of a coin. It is even MORE ridiculous for them to act like bankers and expect people to praise them for it in an ALTERNATE CURRENCY COMMUNITY.

At all times, empathy is a better tool than resentment. It is apparent that certain people do not have the ethical or moral principals in place to function civilly and without ugly behavior within the alt-coin community, and I will assume that this is due to past issues in life directly impairing their ability to function in what most people would consider to be civil and fair. I wish there was something the community could do or say to heal those wounds and bring balance back to the Blackcoin community, but that will be up to the community as a whole and those who have rocked the boat.

That being said, MINTCOIN continues to be a very attractive coin, and as adoption of alt-currencies widens, a community of members who DO NOT resort to destabilizing negative behavior and actions will reap the rewards of a positive reputation.

Good job MINTCOIN community for keeping it positive. My condolences to the Blackcoin holders who just wish the Negative Nelly's and criminally minded would just go away, but have to deal with them bringing their coin down anyway.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
deadmanwalking

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:02:07 AM

Anybody in South Carolina?   http://newsbtc.com/2014/04/24/vault-satoshi-recommences-operations-usa-one-state/

\
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 12:10:59 AM

Edit: Some of the other coin threads creep me out for real. I'm just gonna stick with Mint and our sane community.
You summed it up much better than I could. We have a sane community. Of course one part of this is that the price is low, but I expect the community will remain sane even when the price will rise.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 12:13:44 AM

I never visited the BC boards before today. I don't often care about the coin war stuff, but when someone is dumb enough to publicly admit to extortion and price manipulation, it's worth reading about, particularly when that person's actions affects the price of my investment, directly or indirectly.

Luckily, with alt-coins being a physical commodity, and commodity markets being regulated, such actions may indeed be punishable legally in the mid to long term. While I wouldn't expect much to be done about it due to lack of regulatory precedent being set at the present time, it could fall under acceptable time limits for a lawsuit in the future when regulatory precedent is in place (people who can prove through admission and transaction ledgers that this person was extorting and manipulating price to lower investors value may be able to sue him).

While all of the above is unlikely, it is very likely such behavior will be spread about the forums and twitter quickly. I cannot imagine it positively affecting price for BC holders, which is too bad for them, because they obviously had nothing to do with that asshole's behavior. The Blackcoin community, if they do not want to be associated with such behavior, will have to basically shun/ostracize people who either behave that way, and or prop-up/support such behavior.

Shame comes slowly for those too ignorant and/or lacking in perspective to know they have done something to be ashamed about. I imagine his actions will not have long-term effects on MINTCOIN, but WILL have long-term effects on his own reputation and self-image.

It is REALLY silly for someone to "hate" one coin or the other because it has similar properties to a coin they own. It is even more ludicrous for someone to attach their ego to the success or failure of a coin. It is even MORE ridiculous for them to act like bankers and expect people to praise them for it in an ALTERNATE CURRENCY COMMUNITY.

At all times, empathy is a better tool than resentment. It is apparent that certain people do not have the ethical or moral principals in place to function civilly and without ugly behavior within the alt-coin community, and I will assume that this is due to past issues in life directly impairing their ability to function in what most people would consider to be civil and fair. I wish there was something the community could do or say to heal those wounds and bring balance back to the Blackcoin community, but that will be up to the community as a whole and those who have rocked the boat.

That being said, MINTCOIN continues to be a very attractive coin, and as adoption of alt-currencies widens, a community of members who DO NOT resort to destabilizing negative behavior and actions will reap the rewards of a positive reputation.

Good job MINTCOIN community for keeping it positive. My condolences to the Blackcoin holders who just wish the Negative Nelly's and criminally minded would just go away, but have to deal with them bringing their coin down anyway.
What a beautiful post, Walken. Thank you.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
deadmanwalking

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:18:29 AM

You summed it up much better than I could. We have a sane community. Of course one part of this is that the price is low, but I expect the community will remain sane even when the price will rise.

I really like this community. It's friendly in the same vein as Doge, and we have an important cause that we stand for   http://mintcoinfund.org/

The spirit of this community will grow stronger as the price rises, and I'm looking forward to the days ahead.

\
rbizz

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:25:04 AM

lol IconicExpert and Wolong should hang out and see who has the biggest inferiority complex.
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:28:20 AM

No shout out for Zeitcoin? Community there is great too. Tongue

Although seriously I wonder if that's the real reason why Zeit, ECC, Mint and others has so many sell walls now.

Anyways, I don't feel like reading 700 pages worth of threads. What's the deal with Mint and BC, and now WC? Seriously.
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 12:42:48 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 10:51:49 PM by David Latapie

Anyways, I don't feel like reading 700 pages worth of threads. What's the deal with Mint and BC, and now WC? Seriously.
To make it short (and possible not completely accurate):

1. IconicExpert was an MINT holder.
2. He became the BC CM. The more it went, the harsher he was against MINT, for no apparent reason (but he was not the only one).
3. The more BC grew in price, the more incontrollable he was (first exclamation marks, then bold, then caps, then huge caps, the red huge caps).
4. WC came in. First reaction was disdain.
5. Then BC started to fall down.
6. Now that the mirage of money (1 BC = 1 Lamborghini) started to disappear, the community started to regain some kind of critical thinking.
7. He was trapped in his role (and his complex of superiority)?
8. Then CINNI came in and rat4 (BC's original developper) helped CINNI. I would not be surprised if IconicExpert resents about rat4 being a "traitor".

Between 2 and 6, various MINT holders (me, gonzoucab, stormia, moderndezign) regularly posted on BC thread to enquire about some things, to try to tone down or to call for more courtesy.. and also to defend ourselves against BC trolls (some of them havng recently flip-floped, by the way). And today stormia hit the jackpot: IE boasted about manipulating MINT prices.

Correct me if I'm wrong in this summary.

moderndezigns

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:50:37 AM

1. IconicExpert was an MINT holder
2. He became the BC CM. The more it went, the harsher he was against MINT, for no apparent reason (but he was not the only one).
3. The more BC grew in price, the more incontrollable he was (first exclamation marks, then bold, this caps, then huge caps, the red huge caps).
4. WC came in. First reaction was disdain
6. Now that the mirage of money (1 BC = 1 Lamborghini) started to disappear, the community started to regain some kind of critical thinking
7. He was trapped in his role and is complex of superiority?
8. Then CINI came in and rat4 (BC's original developper) helped CINI. I would not be surprised if IconicExpert resents about rat4 being a "traitor"

Between 2 and 6, various MINT holders (me, gonzoucab, stormia, moderndezign) regularly posted on BC thread to enquire about some things, to try to tone down or to call for more courtesy.. and also to defend ourselves against BC trolls (some of them havng recently flip-floped, by the way). And today stormia hit the jackpot: IE boasted about manipulating MINT prices.

Yup.. that's about the jist of it
moderndezigns

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:52:58 AM

Please help support the Redwood Reforest thunderclap. This will help get information out to the public about some of The Mintcoin Funds short and log term goals
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:58:04 AM

3. The more BC grew in price, the more incontrollable he was (first exclamation marks, then bold, this caps, then huge caps, the red huge caps).
6. Now that the mirage of money (1 BC = 1 Lamborghini) started to disappear, the community started to regain some kind of critical thinking
8. Then CINI came in and rat4 (BC's original developper) helped CINI. I would not be surprised if IconicExpert resents about rat4 being a "traitor"

Seems like even in the crypto world, elites are already starting to appear, and they be fighting each other because ego, because testosterone, because greed.

This is the sort of madness that pervades the highest levels of power, but it's unfortunately a "bug" of human nature that can never truly be "patched" in the long term. But what ALSO makes us human is that if we become aware of such tendencies and problems, then we can go counter to our natural tendencies, given the will, strength and knowledge. Even so, our consciousness is but a tiny flashlight and in a very huge dark room that is our subconscious and human tendencies, and sometimes even that all-powerful light of humanity is not that bright.
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:39:13 AM

IconicExpert is not the BC CM in any official capacity. Soepkip is the CM. IconicExpert is simply a very vocal supporter of BlackCoin. Also, Rat4 is a great developer and has helped two PoS coins (Mint and Cinni) for free. Rat is a really cool guy! Carry on Smiley
mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:39:48 AM

pffft those guys aren't "elite" nor do they have any power  Cool

they are a bunch of kids who think they are James Bond and shit
it was only a matter of time until that crashed and burned.
moderndezigns

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:53:49 AM

IconicExpert is not the BC CM in any official capacity. Soepkip is the CM. IconicExpert is simply a very vocal supporter of BlackCoin. Also, Rat4 is a great developer and has helped two PoS coins (Mint and Cinni) for free. Rat is a really cool guy! Carry on Smiley

ya.. sure keep up with the Propaganda maybe someone will believe it
pristontale

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:33:05 AM

Hey everybody. I seem to have a problem with my wallet. I upgraded to the latest version (1.Cool and when I opened it, I saw that I zero coins. I have 350k mintcoins and I don't know what happened to them. Anyone know the solution to this? Thank you very much.
Which version did you upgrade from, 1.6 or 1.7? First backup your wallet.dat just in case.

Please open debug console (Help -> Debug Window -> Console), and run "checkwallet" to see what it returns. It may be related to that if your previous wallet was on a wrong fork. If it reports missing/extra coins, you can run "repairwallet" there and it will resync your wallet with the downloaded blockchain.

I upgraded from 1.5 to 1.8. I'm back to 1.5 again because i was hoping that I'd get my coins back if I returned to the old version. I ran "checkwallet" and got this response: {
"wallet check passed" : true
}. Kinda sucks that I lost all my coins for some unknown reason >.<

1.5 and 1.6 are following a wrong chain. 1.7 update was mandatory.

Now, you have a few options;

If you received your coins while on 1.5 ; the transaction should be confirmed on both chains. So your coins should still be available. To be sure you can check your address with the block explorer. But; if the person that sent you the coins was also on the wrong chain, and his transaction contained invalid coins, then that transaction was not included in the main chain, because the main chain would reject it as it is invalid in the first place. You should contact your payer, and request he updates his client, and pays you again. Because the coins were not sent in the first place (Even if he's using old client that follows a wrong chain; when he switches to the new version, he will see that the transaction was not accepted and his coins are still in his wallet)

If your received coins are there, but your minted coins are lost : This is normal as your client announced the transactions to the wrong chain. But your coinage is not lost in this case (because your stake was just denied, nothing changes in your accounts). Just wait until it creates coinstake again, and you will receive the same amount.

Welp. I don't have any of my coins anymore. Even at 1.5 I don't have the same address as before. I lost all my transaction history too. I have 0 coins now  Sad I only got my coins from mintpal and poloniex. I don't know if they'll give me coins again. Sigh. Such misfortune.

It really sounds like your wallet.dat file got deleted or overwritten.  You did back up before you upgraded your wallet right? I sure hope so.... BACKUP ALWAYS!!!
Restore the backed up wallet.dat to C:\Users\"YOURUSERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\MintCoin\

If you don't have the same address it means that the wallet.dat file is not the same one you sent the coins to. IMHO.

That's exactly what happened. Once I upgraded to 1.8 my previous wallet.dat file was overwritten for some reason. Right before I upgraded I had my coins... I have no idea what could have caused this. I've upgraded before and this never happened. I didn't back up my wallet, unfortunately. That's my fault.
coolbeans94

Activity: 613
Merit: 500

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:51:54 AM

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE THUNDERCLAP CAMPAIGN!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/10998-sonoma-county-redwood-reforest
Posted on: Today at 12

Please help support the Redwood Reforest thunderclap. This will help get information out to the public about some of The Mintcoin Funds short and log term goals

+1

I agree. I believe Mintcoin could really be marketed very very well if we as a community focus our marketing efforts on the environmental aspect. We need to build Mintcoin's image around being the most energy efficient, green crypto, committed to environmental sustainability and pure humanitarian efforts. All Mintcoin marketing should focus on building the ambiance of environmental sustainability. - If Mintcoin does this, it will draw in the huge crowds of newcomers for the various environmental interests.

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
moderndezigns

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:54:16 AM

Hey everybody. I seem to have a problem with my wallet. I upgraded to the latest version (1.Cool and when I opened it, I saw that I zero coins. I have 350k mintcoins and I don't know what happened to them. Anyone know the solution to this? Thank you very much.
Which version did you upgrade from, 1.6 or 1.7? First backup your wallet.dat just in case.

Please open debug console (Help -> Debug Window -> Console), and run "checkwallet" to see what it returns. It may be related to that if your previous wallet was on a wrong fork. If it reports missing/extra coins, you can run "repairwallet" there and it will resync your wallet with the downloaded blockchain.

I upgraded from 1.5 to 1.8. I'm back to 1.5 again because i was hoping that I'd get my coins back if I returned to the old version. I ran "checkwallet" and got this response: {
"wallet check passed" : true
}. Kinda sucks that I lost all my coins for some unknown reason >.<

1.5 and 1.6 are following a wrong chain. 1.7 update was mandatory.

Now, you have a few options;

If you received your coins while on 1.5 ; the transaction should be confirmed on both chains. So your coins should still be available. To be sure you can check your address with the block explorer. But; if the person that sent you the coins was also on the wrong chain, and his transaction contained invalid coins, then that transaction was not included in the main chain, because the main chain would reject it as it is invalid in the first place. You should contact your payer, and request he updates his client, and pays you again. Because the coins were not sent in the first place (Even if he's using old client that follows a wrong chain; when he switches to the new version, he will see that the transaction was not accepted and his coins are still in his wallet)

If your received coins are there, but your minted coins are lost : This is normal as your client announced the transactions to the wrong chain. But your coinage is not lost in this case (because your stake was just denied, nothing changes in your accounts). Just wait until it creates coinstake again, and you will receive the same amount.

Welp. I don't have any of my coins anymore. Even at 1.5 I don't have the same address as before. I lost all my transaction history too. I have 0 coins now  Sad I only got my coins from mintpal and poloniex. I don't know if they'll give me coins again. Sigh. Such misfortune.

It really sounds like your wallet.dat file got deleted or overwritten.  You did back up before you upgraded your wallet right? I sure hope so.... BACKUP ALWAYS!!!
Restore the backed up wallet.dat to C:\Users\"YOURUSERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\MintCoin\

If you don't have the same address it means that the wallet.dat file is not the same one you sent the coins to. IMHO.

That's exactly what happened. Once I upgraded to 1.8 my previous wallet.dat file was overwritten for some reason. Right before I upgraded I had my coins... I have no idea what could have caused this. I've upgraded before and this never happened. I didn't back up my wallet, unfortunately. That's my fault.

sorry to hear about this. whats your Mintcoin address?
moderndezigns

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:56:23 AM

+1

I agree. I believe Mintcoin could really be marketed very very well if we as a community focus our marketing efforts on the environmental aspect. We need to build Mintcoin's image around being the most energy efficient, green crypto, committed to environmental sustainability and pure humanitarian efforts. All Mintcoin marketing should focus on building the ambiance of environmental sustainability. - If Mintcoin does this, it will draw in the huge crowds of newcomers for the various environmental interests.

I agree with you on this
Pages: « 1 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 [695] 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: