Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get my money out of freebitcoins.betcoin.co  (Read 565 times)
mr_change (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:57:23 AM

Hey all;

So I did a bunch of "install this game, fill in this survey" stuff to earn some BTC, through freebitcoins.betcoin.co. After talking to their back-end supplier of this service (Super Rewards), I eventually got everything due to me, waiting on the site.

That was a month ago. It's still listed as earned, but not paid when I go to the site.

They have no contact information. How do I get a pay out???

Thanks.
C
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JasonWoods

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 07:24:17 PM

Haven't used freebitcoins.betcoin.co, but I had really bad experiences with Super Rewards too. They are used by SwagBucks, www.fishdawg.com/FreeBitcoin and iwantfreebitcoins.com.

Every single time, I had problems with them. None of the tasks was awarded automatically; I had to contact them and proof I did them by sending headers of the confirmation mails. They also asked repeatedly for mail headers when no mail address was required. To top this, they then wanted screenshots of tasks done days ago. Of course I could not provide those anymore, which effectively meant for them that I never did the tasks.

I assume that's their default business practice. They'll charge whoever they do the tasks for while holding back the money.

If you see Super Rewards, stay away. It's not worth your time.
mr_change (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 08:03:23 PM

Agreed, for the most part. I had to contact SuperRewards for each and every offer that I completed, before they acknowledged it. To their credit, they _did_ acknowledge (and credit) my efforts, and did so quite promptly. In the end, it's not worth the effort - especially if I have to contact them every time I complete an offer.

Nonetheless, I have a bit more than 0.1 BTC actually credited, and appearing on the freebitcoins.betcoin.co site; but they're not paid out yet, and they have no way of contacting the site directly.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: