Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin difficult to understand?  (Read 2108 times)
Imey77

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:05:11 AM

I often hear my friends talking about bitcoin, it is quite difficult to understand because bitcoin is the new currency of digital currency, which way to get it also requires learning process, I learn from youtube, google, and from friends who already understand, and certainly not there is something we can not understand if we want to learn it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

I often hear my friends talking about bitcoin, it is quite difficult to understand because bitcoin is the new currency of digital currency, which way to get it also requires learning process, I learn from youtube, google, and from friends who already understand, and certainly not there is something we can not understand if we want to learn it.
For Bitcoin, for those who can understand Bitcoin then I am sure it can be utilized and generate various benefits.
Enrichment is a goal for those who gather them to know Bitcoin. understand from the beginning and do not be lazy to ask.
I make it possible for those who have a strong curiosity so that they will be able to achieve their dreams.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

its not difficult to understand if you really wish to know it... Take your time to watch some videos and Google Search for information about it...
richpham

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

You can also make use of Facebook groups, google and yahoo answers in order to know the bitcoin or in order to explain the bitcoin in a much better way. There are many youtube and vimeo videos released by which one can easily understand the concept of bitcoin.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

indeed in terms of creating Bitcoin is difficult, as did in the first time Satoshi Nakamoto created it. but now there is no need to create again because we have seen how the way how to mine bitcoin and how to transfer it like where.

so the conclusion is that Bitcoin seakrang easy to understand because now Bitcoin has started can be learned through Youtube and many articles that talk about Bitcoin.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

There is no concept that is very easy to understand. I am a chemist, before I got admission into the university I was thinking chemistry is very simple but when I got there the balancing of equations alone needed extra time and extra tutorial so I strive harder in order to scale through. Anyone that want know bitcoin in details need to get tutorials both online and offline.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

It's difficult to understand for almost 80% of the world population as of now, just because everyone has a perspective of paper money, bank money, etc. They haven't thought that money can be virtual. It will be really tough for them to change there perspective after using paper money for so long. I think this is the most tough part for crypto or especially bitcoin to get recognized by mass media. Also storing BTC is too much technical for a normal person, volatility in price, transaction time, transaction costs are other difficult technicalities.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

Trust me mate bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand at all. i have been in that position before and i know how it feels but when you make your mind to embrace the concept of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency trust me you will be amazed how you will learn very fast. It ain't going to come easy because nothing really comes easy but if you put in the work it becomes easy. I am glad i put in the work to get to know about crypto.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:09:48 AM

Bitcoin is not difficult to understand but bitcoin is still a new thing and people are still glued to the old system so are reluctant to understand bitcoin or other crypto currencies.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

If we are new to bitcoin then there will be a lot of things we find very confusing about bitcoin if you are involved in the time you will find it so understandable as yourself not difficult
jengyang10

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

we think that bitcoin becomes very difficult to understand because of the extraordinary feelings you have had a great deal of knowledge to begin to understand this bitcoin / cryptocurrency industry, first to the beginner.
Gorionh

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

bitcoin difficult to understand because the bitcoin coin is first digital currency and most probably human not understand .and if you really want to know so go on youtube ....there have more videos of bitcoin.

It is difficult to understand because some people had luck of interest and don't have willingness to learn. There's nothing difficult if we only have the interest to learn from it.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.

I don't think it's difficult to understand at all. What I think is that people needlessly over complicate it with all the buzzwords like blockchain, decentralized, peer to peer etc and even more people are scared because of all the demonization in the media (oh, it's a scam and ponzi and drug dealers use it). Most people don't even know that fiat money refers to the money in their pockets so I'm not sure why we should expect them to know the economics and technology behind how bitcoin works right down to the code because they don't need to. Do you need to understand the complexities of how a computer or the internet works to be able to use it? Absolutely not. You turn on the computer and click a few buttons. Easy as pie. Do you need to know the mechanisms of how a petrol engine functions to be able to drive? Not at all. You put your foot on the gas (and brake when needed) and turn that circle thing in front of you and you get from A to B. Magic. Same goes with bitcoin. Bitcoin is very simple to use, especially with the ease of some apps today. I've seen someone mention this before that using the blockchain.info app isn't much different than using paypal and might even be easier and more secure. Scan a QR code, put the amount of bitcoins you'd like to send in (and use the dollar amount if all the decimal points confuse you and click send payment. Bingo. What is complicated about that? If you can use online banking then you can use bitcoin. One other function of bitcoin other than it being decentralized money (oops, evil buzzword again) is that people can treat it as an investment, and it's one that is very easy to get into. Most people don't know how to invest in the stock market or whatnot so a lot of them are now getting into bitcoin instead, which is a good thing. Just don't overly complicate bitcoin to newbies and explain it by comparing it to other things they're already familiar with. If they can use banking apps and paypal then there's no reason why they can't use bitcoin, so maybe just explain why bitcoin is good or at the very least different to current monetary models.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

There are a lot of aspects to bitcoin, so it can be a bit overwhelming. Many have to do a lot of reading to completely understand it. The hardest thing to understand is how it all works. But for most people, they only know Bitcoin is a form of investment who can make his/her money grow.
There are people that only know about investment and not the other way to earn because they have limited information about it though there is available information unlimited on the internet. Information is given and it is for the people to exert an effort to find something important that can help to understand about crypto and how to make the profit grows.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

If you look at it as Currency, it is difficult for an average person to understand it because it is different.
Bitcoin, being a different kind of a digital currency, it breaks down conventional thinking in many aspects. No central regulatory body. The concept of mining. The open-ledger (blockchain), the way miners are rewarded, how transporting value is determined by its packet size and not value, the hash rate, the concept of limited supply. The 100 Million pennies in a Bitcoin, etc.
Its difficult enough for people in the money space to thoroughly understand Bitcoin (we all say we understand it, but do we really?).
For a common person, its an overkill. Its like trying to explain the concept of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing, the Internet for someone who wants to use email.  Overkill.

You are right, to be honest I have not really understood the details of bitcoin in the first place, which I know only comes from the opinion of people in this forum and some web explaining about bitcoin. In my mind, my brain still can not draw conclusions about the truth about bitcoin and understand it.
I think that understanding bitcoin will be accomplished if we are really exploring about bitcoin from the beginning to the development process and even how it works, and we can draw conclusions.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

We different perspective and point of view how we looks on something, but for me though that I can't fully understand yet the true meaning of bitcoin but I am trying to pursue what people also do. I need to get enough information to enlightened my mind to the things I dont know yet. I agree with you also that I and they who has a limited knowledge about bitcoin need to build progress to understand what this currency really are.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

bitcoin difficult to understand because the bitcoin coin is first digital currency and most probably human not understand .and if you really want to know so go on youtube ....there have more videos of bitcoin.
Indeed. bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is very difficult to understand especially if you do not have any interest on it. On the other hand, we can easily learn some new thing if we have interest on it so that if you want to learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies you must have first interest on it. Lastly, you can also try to do some research so that you can learn more about it.
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

it is not necessary to understand all the details of the bitcoin, it is enough to learn how to use it and store it correctly, observe the safety rules. It is enough to understand all its advantages over the standard monetary system
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

True as regards saying the real knowledge of bitcoin is quite intricate and somewhat abstract to a lame man. A lot of persons really involved in the cryptocurrency/bitcoin business don't really know all these you have said but what they know is that they make profit when bitcoin increases and they also know that bitcoin is affected by some superficial factors determining its up and down movements. I think we can leave the sophisticated details to bitcoin analysts and programmers. It is quite synonymous to internet users too who don't really know what TCP/IP is but they use the internet still and very well/often.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

Bitcoin itself is not really hard to understand but if we do want the elaborated way we can study the deeper parts of it there are some videos on youtube that will make you understand the basic functions and what you're going to do with bitcoin.Bitcoin can be the center of trade, banking and finance and simply the innovation of a country.People with little knowledge about bitcoin will tend to tell false information about it.People will think that bitcoin is nothing but trash. But for us users who gain something,we should be quiet about it and let the bitcoin do the talk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: