Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unusual offer received for "e-money.eu" domain on Sedo.  (Read 158 times)
Lidat (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

Hello everyone,

I've just received an offer for "e-money.eu" domain on Sedo domain marketplace. First bid matched my asking price (domain is listed as "Make offer" not "Buy now", so I'm not obligated to sell domain), which is a little bit odd, because bidders tend to offer lower price first.

I'm wondering what is the reason:
   - buyer is in hurry
   - maybe something happened in EU regarding e-money / digital currencies recently? I mean some new business projects, law regulations etc. which might increase value of this kind of .eu domain. The only new thing I aware of is new AML regulations in EU (AMLD4 and AMLD5), but is rather not much related to term "e-money".

One of users on domaining forum gave me a link to article about acquiring "European E-Money license" (witch is nothing new) in EU which will allow companies to issue IBAN accounts and convert fiat to crypto. In combination with current crypto hype it might explain behaviour of bidder ie. he is in hurry because price is relatively low for current domain potential use cases (for example business advisory in acquiring "European E-Money license").

What do you think, do you have any other ideas? I will be grateful for any info or suggestions which might help me in further negotiation with current bidder on Sedo.

Buy offers are also welcome Wink

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnski

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

You might be right about one of your scenarios but it could be more simple.

The buyer is busy and time is worth more than money to her. The buyer likes the domain and made an offer she thinks is fair. There may be nothing more to it than that.

If you do not respond in a timely manner, do not make a counteroffer she likes or a bidding war starts you may never hear from this buyer again.
See if you like https://www.independencedayquote.com/14-august-latest-pakistan-independence-day-quotes-2018/
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

Hello everyone,

I've just received an offer for "e-money.eu" domain on Sedo domain marketplace. First bid matched my asking price (domain is listed as "Make offer" not "Buy now", so I'm not obligated to sell domain), which is a little bit odd, because bidders tend to offer lower price first.

I'm wondering what is the reason:
   - buyer is in hurry
   - maybe something happened in EU regarding e-money / digital currencies recently? I mean some new business projects, law regulations etc. which might increase value of this kind of .eu domain. The only new thing I aware of is new AML regulations in EU (AMLD4 and AMLD5), but is rather not much related to term "e-money".

One of users on domaining forum gave me a link to article about acquiring "European E-Money license" (witch is nothing new) in EU which will allow companies to issue IBAN accounts and convert fiat to crypto. In combination with current crypto hype it might explain behaviour of bidder ie. he is in hurry because price is relatively low for current domain potential use cases (for example business advisory in acquiring "European E-Money license").

What do you think, do you have any other ideas? I will be grateful for any info or suggestions which might help me in further negotiation with current bidder on Sedo.

Buy offers are also welcome Wink

Regards

They say in Real Estate, don't ignore your first bidder, because it could be your last. It probably applies here.
Lidat (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

You might be right about one of your scenarios but it could be more simple.

The buyer is busy and time is worth more than money to her. The buyer likes the domain and made an offer she thinks is fair. There may be nothing more to it than that.

If you do not respond in a timely manner, do not make a counteroffer she likes or a bidding war starts you may never hear from this buyer again.
See if you like https://www.independencedayquote.com/14-august-latest-pakistan-independence-day-quotes-2018/
This is some kind of copy paste spam bot or this is you Janice?

They say in Real Estate, don't ignore your first bidder, because it could be your last. It probably applies here.
I won't ignore for sure. Thanks.
Zidane2991

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

i am not pretty sure but if they are offering this then i will be a good deal. i am also looking forward to get into this.

Signature---->Happy Anniversary Messages to some couple who is desired perhaps maybe not anything but the best, consistently. Once you've a sturdy love like yours, then you can make it through anything. Anniversaries are days that celebrate years of togetherness and love. Below are a few fabulous messages which it is possible to send to the loved ones to create their daily memorable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: