Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO, buy or not?  (Read 469 times)
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

The NEO is back in December. Is this a good time to buy NEO?
Some strengths of NEO compared to ETH, BTC:
1. The reason why Ethereum and NEO are often compared is because NEO works in a similar way to Ethereum, which means that everything you can do on the ETH platform can be done on NEO.

However, it is worth that NEO is a newer electronic currency, so it has seen weakness in the Ethereum platform, and has tried to improve them.

2.NEO has developed its own consensus algorithm, faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum. Consent nodes use the dBFT algorithm to ensure the accuracy of transactions.

3.One feature that makes NEO really stand out from other competitors is the speed of the deal. currently NEO processing over 1,000 transactions per second.

However, The NEO team are confident that they will improving the peer network (p2p), the speed can be pushed up to 10,000 transactions per second. It is expected to reach 100,000 transactions per second by 2020.

Do you bellieve NEO will replace BTC,ETH in 2020?

NEO is a good alternative to ETH platform, but right now there're so many platform coins and few of them are really good. I would suggest don't go all in on NEO, split it in atleast 3 coins. I am very bullish on POLY, take a look at it, chances are you'll like it too. Other coins are ICX, XLM, VEN, SUB - choose any 1 of them you like. Other area you can look for is anonymous coins, there's one new coin called PRiVCY, it's not doing any ICO and only airdropping it to the community members. In total they're doing total 20 airdrops. Have a look at it too.
If you want to make money, it's a good time to buy NEO now. If you can and can do it, in addition I think it's hard to replace BTC and ETH, but the current ETH price is so low, so it's really worth buying.

But the decision was always depends on you. Before you invest your money in any coin it's either NEO or what make sure that you already study about the coin because invest your money is very risky so make sure thay you have a knowledge about that coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ugur2222

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

NEO is a very powerful and fast platform. a coin I like very much. I keep part of my investment in NEO. The future looks bright.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

NEO is a very powerful and fast platform. a coin I like very much. I keep part of my investment in NEO. The future looks bright.
Regardless of the mammoth number of digital assets, and the faltering crypto market, some unique projects stand out and would make good investments in the long run, one of such is NEO.
Herry toer

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

NEO is one of the potential coins of the future, I see now that many ICO projects are under the NEO network, so buying and holding it in my opinion is a very good idea because it will be profitable in the future.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

Buying Neo at this time is good idea because Neo having a strong platform and some new ICO's are using Neo's platform for funds collection. Neo will be definetly rise and it will gives you good returns if you invest in Neo at this time and hold it for long term.
nvishnu22

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

NEO had a gradual change in the price till the date it get launched to this date, i think its wise to buy NEO because it has been developing day by day
most of the crowd is giving a good attention to it so It will be profitable if you buy NEO.
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

You will first have to buy BTC with your credit card.
Coinbase is the easiest way to buy bitcoin with a credit card in the USA (with USD), Europe, Australia and Singapore.
Once you have the bitcoins you can use Binance (review) to convert your bitcoins to NEO in about 10 minutes.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

neo is one of the best crypto I know, neo has better technology than any other smart contract platform and I never doubted it. now has started a new developer interested and has been using his blockchain to build a project or ico.

I think it is not right, neo could potentially replace eth as a smart contract platform in the future, but not to replace btc.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

You can never go wrong in investing in NEO since the prices are relatively low at this time of the month. NEO has been in my radar since it is been famously called the "Chinese Ethereum". With that being said China's community is exponentially large which eventually be a boost once NEO is used in circulation for most of establishment and payment centers.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

In My opinion is yes.

Cause Neo price right now is little cheap and when you hold it, it can give you some gas.

Beside that a lot of ICO using Neo smart contract too so thats why a lot of people called Neo as Chinese Ethereum.

But you must do your research too. cause invest in cryptocurrency is a bit risky too. You must know the risk too before invest.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

NEO is a hyped up Chinese hype coin, stay away in my opinion because the chinese are heavily manipulating the market, if you can be on the winning side of that manipulation, that's a different story.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

I think till 2020 cryptocurrencies will begin to take over the world, will be legislated and transactions speed will be number one question (e.g. paying with cryptos in stores, restaurants, etc.), so if BTC and ETH teams won't figure out how to deal with a lot of transactions per second NEO might replace them.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

NEO is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the industry, this project has excellent characteristics, its team, which is of the highest level, is developing it very well, and will probably improve it, but I do not think that in 2020 it will overcome Bitcoin and Ethereum. At the current price in my opinion, however, is to be purchased, because it has a huge potential for growth
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

Currently, NEO should not be invested because the market is in crisis. So you should invest in other altos, such as EOS, XRP, HOUBI, which are potential altcoins that will be profitable in 2018. So do not invest in NEO but invest in other altcoins. Consider investing in ETH if you intend to invest long-term.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

The NEO is back in December. Is this a good time to buy NEO?
Some strengths of NEO compared to ETH, BTC:
1. The reason why Ethereum and NEO are often compared is because NEO works in a similar way to Ethereum, which means that everything you can do on the ETH platform can be done on NEO.

However, it is worth that NEO is a newer electronic currency, so it has seen weakness in the Ethereum platform, and has tried to improve them.

2.NEO has developed its own consensus algorithm, faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum. Consent nodes use the dBFT algorithm to ensure the accuracy of transactions.

3.One feature that makes NEO really stand out from other competitors is the speed of the deal. currently NEO processing over 1,000 transactions per second.

However, The NEO team are confident that they will improving the peer network (p2p), the speed can be pushed up to 10,000 transactions per second. It is expected to reach 100,000 transactions per second by 2020.

If I will have extra money, immediately I will buy NEO, as crypto world suffer the continuous downtrend of value, I truly believe this coin that if the drought is over it will the grab the attention of the crypto space because of the team aggressiveness to develop better technology than bitcoin and eth.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

I agree with NEO is a potential coins in 2017, but I don't think it'll replace and take over Bitcoin/Etherum, NEO only can replace ripple become top 3 coins, there are a lot of new project come out this year, take a look new coins, maybe some of them will better than NEO

sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

NEO can be purchased. Its future value may exceed Ethereum, but it is not recommended to buy it now. It is recommended that you purchase NEO in August this year.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

Always put NEO in the first place, I think these tokens are amazing and they will succeed by 2020! A very interesting team they have and they never give up!
Time will tell )
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

It seems difficult for NEO to replace Bitcoin and Ethereum in 2020, but it is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies. It 'an excellent project that has great potential for growth for the future, at the current price in my opinion is to buy, because as soon as there will be a good recovery in the market its value will grow much
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

In recent time, NEO is getting acceptance to people just after the BTC and ETH. It has good team and favorable technology. So I do believe that it is highly propective to be explored by the traders in coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: