Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ExToke Fee Free Decentralized Ethereum Exchange!  (Read 2326 times)
blockchainben777
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:38:22 AM

I really look forward to the opening of the exchange and the commencement of trade

I will take part in the starting activity with pleasure

Great. well stay tuned. Updates to follow!!!

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

Tell me, when can I expect a working platform?
blockchainben777
Copper Member

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

Tell me, when can I expect a working platform?

Platform is working. Testing and new interface being developed now. On Tuesday we should have the fully developed exchange with new interface and open for all for fee free decentralized trading!

ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

Apparently there are two gift programs provided by this project and given to all participants. In addition to get token from airdrop then the participants can also work in bounty and get the token again. The price of each token seems to attract bounty and airdrop participants. Good luck for extoke. And all goes well as expected.
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

Apparently there are two gift programs provided by this project and given to all participants. In addition to get token from airdrop then the participants can also work in bounty and get the token again. The price of each token seems to attract bounty and airdrop participants. Good luck for extoke. And all goes well as expected.
If indeed such program I think it will be a lot of participants who join and also supports this project later because I see a lot of interesting ideas from this project.
Lysiderva

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

The plan is very nice and if you actually thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be cool!
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:14:54 AM

If indeed such program I think it will be a lot of participants who join and also supports this project later because I see a lot of interesting ideas from this project.
joined to enliven this project so that later this project can run smoothly and able to achieve success, the team spirit will certainly also make investor interest. success for the future of this project.
blockchainben777
Copper Member

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Thanks guys. New interface is almost done. Stay tuned for updates. Thanks

beautifulgirl89

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:31:11 AM

Thanks guys. New interface is almost done. Stay tuned for updates. Thanks
Real real information !!!
I'm very interesting in the website that the new thây đổi interface. It always create for the users for the application!
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

I see the concept of exchange on this project has been very good and in the fore evolved well I think it will be a lot of traders who liked this project.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

I see the concept of exchange on this project has been very good and in the fore evolved well I think it will be a lot of traders who liked this project.
Yes, especially if the team gave a good development towards their project I thought would indeed be much the like against the exchange. Hopefully, the ico goes according to plan so that the project can be realized.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
bocanegra

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:28:43 AM

i can add to cexdelta if you need.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:30:39 AM

exchange projects lately much sought after by investors but saw the number of exchange projects is popping up making the intense competition and I am sure the team will bring the projects that can be successful.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

the ExToke project allocation for bounty or huge promotion chances are the project can succeed and can be many investors who join
blockchainben777
Copper Member

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:04:48 AM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIwTIbDV0-RbihltFNMniJWYdP5o8T1pSAfdgtyo4y0hEgqw/viewform guys get on board with our airdrop this is for all current XTO holders. Loyal XTO holders will be rewarded, we value your patience and offer this to say thank you for your patience and loyalty. This will be paid mid September when the dumpers have had their fun so loyal supporters will get the rewards they deserve!!!

blockchainben777
Copper Member

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

The ExToke Platform is now live!!!

https://www.extoke.com

jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

The first time I saw a project with softcap and hardcap targets minimalist, only 50-500 ETH ... isn't it wrong? or are there other sources for project operations?
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

how price ico EXToke? i see at exchange price order buy is 0.000001 ETH. i think it's very cheap but order buy is very low. i worried to buy it. is dead coin or not ?
blockchainben777
Copper Member

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

Thanks for your support guys.

We are a young exchange and marketing has just begun so volume won't be great at the start which is to be expected.

We are launching with external exchanges from this week.

News to come Smiley

blockchainben777
Copper Member

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

<<<---AIRDROP ALERT-->>>
Hi guys we are running the mother of all airdrops!!!

This is a very simple drop. It is aimed to encourage users on our platform. Each successful trade will earn an instant 10,000XTO plus free tokens from any participating tokens on our platform. More updates will be added shortly in relation to participating tokens. This is a huge opportunity!!!

Simply make a trader on our platform (ANY TOKEN) and fill in the form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNGSnuMPNYoKs967G_GsC7dnbdJalkiTYMh10RzDP3cWaqTw/viewform

All tokens will be paid September 1.

Just a reminder also that XTO will appear on ETHFINEX in the coming days and we expect IDEX listing within the next week also.

HAPPY TRADING!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: