Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4129 times)
asdnguyenthanhtin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:04:49 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:16:31 AM
Merited by swapblocks (1)

I don`t think that any govenment officials can track and steal your crypto currencies,if you store them on a decentralized wallet and you keep your private keys in a safe place.The Vietnamese communist governments might be really scary,but they can`t find your crypto.The european govenments aren`t that scary,they will never try to rob someone`s financial assets.

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
They really do jobs under the hood, it has been ages since they have done that and only few people from the public knows that aside from them. As for my situation, I don't do things that would actually put my life in danger, staying in crypto doesn't mean we will be killed in the near future I guess it depends on how you protect your self from them. But still only few of our people knows Blockchain and even the government are not interested in it for now, maybe another year or certain events could lit the fire.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

I dont think that any government can kill us for the purpose of using the crypto currencies. I think it is just very wrong or misleading to think about any government like that. Im not saying that I support government but im saying that because if government is in place then only we can see some light in the country or big infra structure and all the facilities around us. I guess it is more than perfect if we work in collaboration with them always. For example, pay the taxes if the system says that to you and everything will be all right! Keeping everything simple can benefit us and government too.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

That depends on which situation cause nowadays that is not clear what goverment in my country think about crypto market, that is easy to do some moves but maybe in future that won't be that beautiful cause some "moves" are going to be done in near months (in my opinion goverment will make crypto less usefull than now).
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

Is government scary?  Huh I wonder what people would think if they knew the 40th President of the united states said this.

in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible.

There could be evidence to support that claim.

I would guess similar things are happening in countries around the world although they may lack transparency or freedom of the press to report on these topics.

No one wants to hear their government is untrustworthy. Its not a "positive" message. I can sympathize with those who do not want to hear this. If people want to support what's best for them, their friends and families and avoid supporting bad policy which has the potential to kill jobs, stagnate economies and make the world a less happy place. People will need to direct skepticism and questioning towards the policies government proposes. Its not healthy for anyone, especially governments which make important decisions affecting billions of people, to be elevated to a level above criticism.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

I think it is very wrong or misleading to think about such a government. I'm not saying that I support the government but I say that because if the government exists then only we can see little light in the country or the big infrastructure and all the facilities around us. I think it's more perfect if we work with them always.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

Government will not kill people who are using cryptocurrency because some of the government employees are also a hodlers, they can prohibit you from investing but not to the point of killing you. We all know billionaires are slowly adopting the technology so obviously they have the connections to the government. Don’t be scared, government will adopt this later on.
vmcl

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

be happy

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Everyone decides: to give their bitcoins to the government or to anyone else.
He wants to sell the bitcoins - he sells.
Does not want to sell - does not sell.
Bitcoin is interesting in that it allows you to decide: you want to give bitcoins or you want to save them.

be happy
pellor mas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

In fact, should the regulation and government policy provide a sense of comfort to business actors and the community, so that the wheels of the economy spin fast. By feeling safe and comfortable, people do not hesitate to spend their money, so businessmen maximize their investment.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

You're right. In my country, the government is the bandits. Sometimes they have to enact laws that are difficult to understand. They want us to pay more taxes, but they can not help us when we are having trouble

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:30:33 AM

I don`t think that any govenment officials can track and steal your crypto currencies,if you store them on a decentralized wallet and you keep your private keys in a safe place. The Vietnamese communist governments might be really scary,but they can`t find your crypto.The european govenments aren`t that scary,they will never try to rob someone`s financial assets.

Well the government is interested in collecting part of your Cryptocurrency investments as tax, whether you earn them through mining, buying and selling, getting paid for a job or any other form of earned income. And as long as your crypto passes through centralized exchanges or gets converted to fiat the government will be able to track you.

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

I’m not a pro government,, but at this time with our new elected leader I’m much more optimistic on what his stands on cryptocurrency issue in my country.. Giving him enough time and chance to prove us he is worthy for the support we given him.. To trust the government is the only option we have until the revolution of crypto users are much stronger..

We work smartly and not starting actions that may trigger violence.. We wanted to be recognized,, but blood revolts is not the answer..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

The reason why so many people are afraid of the government is because it has the power, i know most of you will hate me for saying that but it is the truth even if you say that people are the ones that have the power but i d say that that is delusional, this is not a world of democracy that we live in today, it is a world where the one is at the top rules, and the biggest prove to my words is that governments created paper money which was backed by gold at first, which is why many people were OK with it, but then they gave up on that idea and deiced that paper money was no longer need to be backed by gold you know why because governments said so because they have the power, and no one in the world had to say anything about it and everyone is using their useless paper, and for the same reason governments could at any moment destroy the cryptocurrency with one law, maybe not entirely but it will bring it down by a lot.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:43:52 AM

A bad government has nothing to do with the existence of crypto currencies investments. If they are bad then all types of way of living of the people will be truly affected because they will not care if where is your money came from either from fiat or Bitcoin investments but as long they see the actual resources then of course they will seize it for their own good. If the bad government will ban Bitcoin of using then so be it don't use it because what is the point of earning if as what you have said they will just steal it anyway.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

Yes they are scary in terms that if you do illegal things but if you obey the rules nothing to worries about that, here in my country the government are neutral in the terms of crypto currency, recently there are lots of people were arrested due to scamming reason so if you do illegal things they can trace you and put you in jail.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

crypto to protect investors from risks.
It can also be exposed that the government isn't interested to have talks about it but all they want to do is to regulate cryptocurrencies as they find it profitable.

But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do.
You can say that you are not afraid until they target you.

Because we have many ways to fight them.
Buying crypto's and putting your wealth on it is a way to fight them.

So this is how cruel the Vietnamese government is? I'm glad that my country isn't like that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

different countries are also different rules made by the government about crypto.
in my country live, the government does not care about the users of crypto.
which we must know that the power of government in a country will not always be as frightening as you say.

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

different countries are also different rules made by the government about crypto.
in my country live, the government does not care about the users of crypto.
which we must know that the power of government in a country will not always be as frightening as you say.
We have the same governnent I think because in our country government did not want to enter into crypto but the countrymen are warn about the investment in crypto because a lot of incidents are reported many people got scam thru crypto and to be generally "bitcoin" as they said.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

What are you smoking this days dude?seems like you high accusing government of steeling money or asset from crypto users?i dont know where did you get this or i dont know if you are once a victim of this government bandits so youre very bitter in this kind of situation but for me stop that bad image to government because theres only few whos doing such

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: