Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4129 times)
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

No, I don't support government. Because they always rob us secretly or publically. Even they want our assets as mich as they can.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

And additionally, one thing the world is experiencing is that people have lost interest in governments and hence would want to take actions for themselves. This is very rampant in developing countries since the governments are really failing which is very bad. That is why even if the governments try to ban crypto, people protest against it because we want to take action for initiatives that will better our lives and humanity in totality.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

And additionally, one thing the world is experiencing is that people have lost interest in governments and hence would want to take actions for themselves. This is very rampant in developing countries since the governments are really failing which is very bad. That is why even if the governments try to ban crypto, people protest against it because we want to take action for initiatives that will better our lives and humanity in totality.
Our government are doing everything for us and if they are currently strict and don't like cryptocurrency they have legal basis with it and they just don't like it because they don't like, so we don't need to worry for sure they will see the advantage of cryptocurrency too, no country has just adapted crypto without further investigating it.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

Different government have different opinions about bitcoin. According to some of them it is a profitable deal and according to some it is bad for their country economy. Bitcoin is decentralised currency which is directly affects an country own national currency value at international market. Because of this their is a downfall shows in their country economy growth and because of this reason many government hate bitcoin. Another reason is its transactions facility. Because of this many people use bitcoin for their money transaction instead of bank and also use bitcoin for other bankimg related issues. And this thing affect their country national banks profit and ultimately affects their country economy.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:46:45 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets.

Yes, I agree with you, the government prohibits crypto to protect investors from that risk is not a real reason. I think they feel threatened by the existence of crypto. they don't like the competition brought by crypto.

Most government prohibit and ban bitcoin or crypto because many reason. Some government have reason crypto is used for illegal activity and some government have reason dont have regulation to regulate cryptomarket, but we must optimist government will regulate this market

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:03:54 AM

the government cannot rob the people we as citizens of course want to go forward and prosper the business various variations that clearly we do not harm the government
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

Government for all means is trying  to rip off money from the folk who already doesn't have much. In my scenario, it comes with new rules that blocks any reasonable business. Which doesn't help much the country itself as it generates less tax when looking at the big picture

Lucio19

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

I think no. We should understand government policy. But the main reason is media.if  They talk about some thing for sure government will handle and in this case government might be scary. Cheesy Cheesy
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

I`ve understood that the situation in Vietnam is scary, but in most countries the government is enough adequate. Even banning cryptocurrencies lead mainly from an inability to protect people from fraud
AncientMystery

Activity: 166

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

I think that government is scary only in case if it may threaten you for any crypto-related actions, that's really scary in my opinion, otherwise it is absolutely ok.

regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

To be perfectly honest, yes government are really scary. They have the power, the resources and more often than not the motive to take crazy actions on things they think would be a hinder to their business or their plans.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

The problem is just that, the government is so deceitdul. However, there are advantages to Government getting involved in Cryptocurrency. The market will rocket at the sound of this news. In point of substance, what the relevant Government Money Regulation agency or parastata  does is to prohibit Banks and Financial Institutions (BFIs) from investing in cryptocurrencies and from carrying on business as a virtual currency exchange. The Government Money agency regulation also requires BFIs to ensure that operators of crypto-currency exchanges comply with standard AML/CFT requirements.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

Looking into what the matter about cryptocurrency and the United state government is, the United state has no coherent direction on its cryptocurrency regulation other than that there will be some soon. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has warned investors of cryptocurrency investing risks, halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater cryptocurrency regulation.

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) became the first U.S. regulator to allow for cryptocurrency derivatives to trade publicly, then organized meetings to talk about possibly changing the rules for cryptocurrency derivatives clearing (one of the meetings was postponed due to the federal government shutdown).
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

To be perfectly honest, yes government are really scary. They have the power, the resources and more often than not the motive to take crazy actions on things they think would be a hinder to their business or their plans.

Each economy and financial market are influenced by government policies, so the economy wants to grow strongly in a country with open policies. Many countries in the world prioritize economic development and preferential policies for corporations and businesses because economic growth is the driving force of the country.

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
I think, this statement really precise. In my understanding, Government handles all what will happened in the country so we should bare with the government.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:43:29 AM

Yes, that's they are bothering and thinking a lot about the bitcoin because already bitcoin is dominating with the fiat currency, even companies are showing a lot of interest towards the blockchain and bitcoin because supply and demand are kept increasing.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

I think maybe the government is really frightened because it could be if cryptocurrency like bitcoin is used for finance in its country, the government will be very difficult to hide its money and cryptocurrency price movements are also unstable.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

I think maybe the government is really frightened because it could be if cryptocurrency like bitcoin is used for finance in its country, the government will be very difficult to hide its money and cryptocurrency price movements are also unstable.
well, I think for now, I think more that the government is looking for ways to take advantage of this situation to improve their economy compared to fear of this. well, maybe the beginning of the emergence of bitcoin, it could be that many governments are afraid. however, for now the development is quite good.
needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

The government has supreme power, but not so I fear the government because of the use of crypto currencies . Using crypto currencies  is not a legal violation, not bad, but using crypto currencies  helps me improve my life and society.
cloud9ners

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

most of governments is corrupt they are not scary but they are dumbs some country suffer from illnes beacause of government
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: