Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4129 times)
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

I think that government is scary only in case if it may threaten you for any crypto-related actions, that's really scary in my opinion, otherwise it is absolutely ok.

In some countries that totally banned cryptocurrencies, the authorities are in constant monitoring in every movement of certain individuals that they may suspect of selling and buying any banned coins. Crypto exchanges are non-existent in that country but there might be some underground exchanges for those who want to buy bitcoins. But these countries might eventually open up their doors to cryptocurrencies in due time.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

in this market a lot of scams, respectively, you need to have a way to protect ordinary citizens from the risks
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

In addition to the above, one thing the world is experiencing is that people have lost interest in governments and hence would want to take actions for themselves. This is very rampant in developing countries since the governments are really failing which is very bad. That is why even if the governments try to ban crypto, people protest against it because we want to take action for initiatives that will better our lives and humanity in totality.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

you are wrong, I always support the government's decision. a developed country is not about its great government, but the thoughts of its own people. if crypto is not yet legalized at this time, it means there are still unresolved points such as fluctuating prices and taxes. tax becomes very important because when people make transactions using bitcoin or other online sites that are not taxed, the state actually has a big loss. if the government has found a way out for these two points, crypto will definitely get legalization, believe me.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

you are wrong, I always support the government's decision. a developed country is not about its great government, but the thoughts of its own people. if crypto is not yet legalized at this time, it means there are still unresolved points such as fluctuating prices and taxes. tax becomes very important because when people make transactions using bitcoin or other online sites that are not taxed, the state actually has a big loss. if the government has found a way out for these two points, crypto will definitely get legalization, believe me.
In a way, I agree with you because the Innovation comes from the people and the people are supposed to be the ones responsible for the development of the country and as a member of the society we want to have development and improve ourselves towards the future. Not every government is still open to the idea of crypto currency but I think it will get there soon. And you cannot deny the possibility and improvement for using crypto currency or the block chain technology in an application by the government.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jemroe01

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

Government is not really scary, but those hiding behind a kind mask clustered by suspicious acts of irresponsibility are the scariest. People cannot really blame the government itself, but those who are on top ranks of authority vested who upon wanting of such power losses their integrity to uplift their promises to the people and basically chooses to be a scary type leader who believes they can do everything as long as they hold on to that position.
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

No.It is not scary at all.As a democraticcountry, youcan air out your concerns and sentiments without being biased.Any government can be corrupt and greedy but we still need to submit to their authority.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

I think maybe the government is really frightened because it could be if cryptocurrency like bitcoin is used for finance in its country, the government will be very difficult to hide its money and cryptocurrency price movements are also unstable.
i dont think so far about that.although bitcoin adopted in any field, government still have power to controll it.government are not scarry but cryptocommunity did.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

In a way, I agree with you because the Innovation comes from the people and the people are supposed to be the ones responsible for the development of the country and as a member of the society we want to have development and improve ourselves towards the future. Not every government is still open to the idea of crypto currency but I think it will get there soon. And you cannot deny the possibility and improvement for using crypto currency or the block chain technology in an application by the government.

In my opinion, government isn’t that scary. Though they do have the capability to ban bitcoin there are still other countries who already legalised bitcoin. We should just be scared in government if we’re doing something illegal.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

I would say that, yes, they are. However, I don't think that no one should be scared of the government because they are there anyway because of the people they are governing so-to-speak. I understand that it's scary on investors and on the venturing masses like us if a government would ban cryptcurrency and some related activities; however, please take note why they are doing such actions. Maybe because they want to safeguard their people, or they want to first make sure that ventures in the cryptocurrency market would not lead to something that their citizens would regret. I can't blame them if they want to avoid such bad things from happening.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

yes, the government is really afraid of the growth of crypto currencies, obviously this is a phenomenon that cannot be stopped because this is a socio-economic phenomenon between countries where it is very difficult to prevent the government from being able to supervise this not to conflict with the law in their respective countries, the government is afraid that their country's conventional currencies are replaced by crypto currencies like bitcoin
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
Of course, our government in our country sucks in the sense that they were into just the benefit of their own and not for everyone. I think this would happen in our country, they would just rob the money we have in a legal manner like taxing it. But regardless of this, government is government, they are the ones who manage our country so we can never really demand more. So it mightbe a 50-50 scenario in supporting the government because in this modern day, we can never really tell who really says truth in government.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

Cryptocurrency are decentralized systems and the government can't impose taxes on any use of cryptocurrency. And because the government can't regulate cryptocurrency, the government doesn't legalize cryptocurrency.

tapercha

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

Illegal retaliation against whistleblowers. Whistleblowers are often the first line of defense against waste, fraud, and abuse. They shine the light on government wrongdoing that is harmful to the American public, and such disclosures help save taxpayer dollars, prevent loss of life, and curb abuses. When given adequate protections from retaliation by supervisors, they would rather report it internally than go to the media. However, this isn’t their reality. Whistleblowers are still targeted by government officials for their disclosures. Read POGO’s recommendations for improving whistleblower protections.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

I think the government is still afraid because at first the use of bitcoin was used in the DeepWeb where there were selling drug , human trafficking and others even able to make money laundering. therefore if the government still views BTC with one eye, the government will continue to issue rules on circulation and use of the btc itself.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

Government will not kill people who are using cryptocurrency because some of the government employees are also a hodlers, they can prohibit you from investing but not to the point of killing you. We all know billionaires are slowly adopting the technology so obviously they have the connections to the government. Don’t be scared, government will adopt this later on.
Those people in the government or those people who rules the country is also a hodlers and belong the crypto world. They actually not intend to kill those people who are in the crypto world because many of them is in that kind of world also. Many billionaires are adopting the new technology and those billionaires have the connection to the government so I don't think that the government is scary that much.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

most of governments is corrupt they are not scary but they are dumbs some country suffer from illnes beacause of government
This is a reality. Today we have so many countries around the world that have crippling financial condition just because of the worst governance and corruption. Argentina, Greece and Venezuela are the latest examples of countries that have suffered so much in the regime of the corrupt elites. Having said that, how would a country not fear to implement the crypto system when already the economy has been surviving on loans from IMF.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

You can tell a lot about citizens of any country by looking at their government. If you're speaking of developing countries where government is robbing assets from people then you must also blame the people for choosing that government. What is stopping them from replacing that government with legit one? laziness. I don't think they're the only one though, I see a lot of people talk a lot of things online but they never take any real action to change things. action is needed by the people not by the government. Government is doing what people allow it do. it's a reflection of corrupted people.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

The government can dump traders for using cryptocurrency. I think the government has yet to understand the new vision of crypto world. Since it is not possible to levy taxes on crypto, it will also be a barrier for them.
c.ristos

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

Who today remembers that, in those initial moments of his campaign, Donald Trump was already focused on the size of his first (partially hired) crowd? (“This is beyond anybody’s expectations. There’s been no crowd like this…”) And he’s been consistently himself ever since—less a strongman than a bizarrely high-strung one. In the process, while becoming president, he emerged as a media phenomenon of a sort we’ve never seen before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: