Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin  (Read 100 times)
Ezenwanyi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

In the event that you needed to solve some financial challenges, and you do not have the cash to offset those bills.
Will you sell your gold chain or your bitcoin and use the proceed in solving offsetting your bills?

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

In the event that you needed to solve some financial challenges, and you do not have the cash to offset those bills.
Will you sell your gold chain or your bitcoin and use the proceed in solving offsetting your bills?
I think I will not sell my bitcoin if the price is so low. I maybe will find other ways to solve my problem. For as long as their is other option I will not compromise my bitcoin.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

well one of the benefits of bitcoin is that you can always sell any portion of bitcoin as you like (of course as long as that portion is meaningful not like selling 1 satoshi or 1000 million bitcoin!). but you can never sell a portion of your gold!

so if some day i have some problem i can just sell 2.456214BTC from my stash and solve my problem.

although i prefer selling anything but bitcoin because anything else is not going to rise big time so for instance gold has nowhere near the potential of bitcoin. a year from now gold is going to be pretty much the same but bitcoin will be worth a lot more.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:15:29 PM

I think it depends in worth of the bills that needed to offset and also depends in the value of bitcoin at that time. Actually paying bill is part of our finances in life so everyday we needed to save a small amount of money therefore when our utility bills or whatever bills is that will due we have already the money to pay those bills so it's not making us stressed. However, if there is no other ways to have money just to pay those bills so I think we can used some of our bitcoin but much better that as much as we can we save or we hold some of our bitcoin so in the future we have also a chance to have a successful investments.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

been there done that haha
i was so dismayed because i miscalculated my expenses,  i my 0.3 bitcoin when the price was 4500USD  last year
i was forced to sell it because if i will not then i will be in a state of starvation
that was my savings at that time and i am still regretting about it sighhhh~ things happen
so i learned my lessons and planning ahead of time. this year is a good year

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:22:01 PM

If there is an extreme need for funds, I would sell bitcoin. The funds are needed to spend it, money is a means of achieving goals, not the goal itself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: