Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 801 times)
Kenshin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:55:45 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 09:49:40 AM by Kenshin

UPDATE  05/02/2013

New Self Moderated thread open due to popular demand.

A seller called 'NineLives' is trolling with abuse due to him refusing to refund the payment he took. He never supplied the miners which he advertised on his website. This quite simply, very very annoying to all members. As he is a bad seller. He made up story about I broke my miner, I never broke it. But he is making up story that I broke it and it is not cover by warranty.

UPDATE  12/01/2013

Newsletter:  http://eepurl.com/MeUNb

UPDATE  08/01/2013

Newsletter:   http://eepurl.com/L2o_T

UPDATE  20/12/2013

This is a very quick rushed demo video of the MH200 bitcoin miner from MiningHardware.co.uk, which show how bad this miner is.

http://youtu.be/YrkcSMW2gJ4

Units cannot be overclocked because this seller is lying about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:57:22 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 10:31:05 PM by Kenshin

If anyone else wish to get refund for the miner which you received but not the one which you ordered. Please come here. We will take a group legal action against this bad seller. If he refused to refund us.

I know a handful of customers who aren't happy with the fact, they never got the item which they ordered from his website.
Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:18:15 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 10:32:13 PM by Kenshin

I have been advised by the Trading Standards and Citizen Advice Bureau. If you have bought a miner from this company, and you are in the UK, and the item don't look like this. You can demand your refund.

Then you should contact Trading Standards Institute and Citizen Advice Bureau, they have advised me to ask for the refund from this company using this method. We have the right to get full refund. If the item which you received from this company don't look exactly like the pictures above.

Your consumer rights – products must be:

1) of satisfactory quality - last for the time you would expect and be free of any defects
    2) fit for purpose – fit for the use described and any specific use you made clear to the trader
    3) as described – match the description on packaging or what the trader told you

Know your consumer rights

Need help with with sorting out problems - call Citizens Advice consumer service 08454 04 05 06*

TSI is a membership and training organisation and does not give consumer advice - you need to contact the Citizens Advice consumer service, which does handle consumer enquiries.

The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues.  

You can look on www.adviceguide.org.uk or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 08454 04 05 06*.

* Calls are typically charged at between 1p and 10.5p per minute depending on the time of day and telephone provider for landline customers, calls from mobiles may be considerably more.

In cases of reported criminal behaviour, for example, scams, unsafe goods and rogue traders, the Citizens Advice consumer service will refer your details to the relevant local authority trading standards service who will  decide on what to do next.

Trading standards is a local authority regulatory service. Online guidance may be available through your local trading standards service's website for both consumers and business. Use the post code search to find your local office. If you use the advertised telephone number you may find you are correctly put through to the Citizens Advice consumer service.
Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:51:28 PM

If you are not in the UK, please contact me, I will find out who you can call.

Customers should have the right for refund, if you never received the correct items. Because the company is based in the UK, and they must comply to the UK consumer regulations.

I only gave them negative feedbacks, because they refused to refund me my payment. Even though they sent me the wrong items, they are still refusing to refund.

The reason, they created a new thread so that they can delete posts from unhappy customers, like us. Which is really wrong.

Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:00:30 PM

We can contact Martin Lewis, if this company still refuses to refund.

Martin Lewis is an expert in consumer right.
NineLives

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:08:34 AM

NineLives, the 2 miners you sent me is not as described. I demand a full payment refund, which also includes the shipping it might cost me to return to you. I have consult my lawyer. and I am advised to report your company to the trading standard if you fail to comply. Also I want the refund as bitcoin.

I will send you a formal letter later, detailing the regulatory requirements which you must comply. As your term and conditions of your business does not comply to the UK trading standard.

Woooooww.  Where the hell did this come from?  I've just seen this.

You told me the fault on one of the units which we agreed to swap when UK stock arrives but nothing on the other?  Not even a telephone call?  And the first thing you do is threaten and demand your money back?  I'm shocked.  Call me.  You have our number and launch a complaint properly please so its dealt with in the correct manner.

I will send you a formal email tomorrow. I am not happy that the first miner can't be overclock as supplied, you told me that if I change the clock rate to 1600, this will get me to 230 GH/s, this is not the case. Therefore this item was sold to me not as described. Also the second miner is faulty, and can't even hash at all. I also see that this is not as described. Therefore I also want the refund for this one. I want payment back using bitcoin. I am letting you off, for the waste time I could have had if they are up to the desciption.

Kenshin,  this is now the final time I will reply to your slander and threats.  I think all members of this thread have had enough of you.  Let me make this simple:

A:  no one asked you to do anything.  No one asked you to open the unit and change the fans the very first day you got it?  I did not give you permission to firmware upgrade? I did not give you permission to overclock.  If a customer asks me on how to overclock, I will answer BUT I will follow by saying "THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY".  I remember telling you this but your answer was:  I DON'T CARE. More importantly, when did I tell you this?  In-fact, don't answer unless you can prove it.  I clearly can't remember telling you in writing to overclock and it won't break your warranty.

B:  go read the terms and conditions on our website:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk/en/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Do you see where it says +/- 10%.  It means the figure is estimated @ plus or minus 10% which is 207.  READDDDD

C:  why didn't you call me with your concerns or try and contact me regarding and expectation of 230GH/s?  You have my number too?  You could have easily expressed your concern via the correct channels?  I'm not a nasty guy and you pleasantly told everyone here that you appreciated me spending an hour with you via teamviwer weeks ago.  If you approached me with your over clock concern, I would have happily spoke to you.

Finally.  Your attempt of mining bitcoin then trying to offload will not work with your trading standards and law threat.  Terms and conditions were very carefully written and clear.  Any solicitor or trading standards who will have read it would have told you to read and absorb.  Throwing demands like that just doesn't work.
We all know what you did to your miners by telling us all how you customized the units.  How your firmware is custom etc etc.  Kenshin, quite simply, you have voided your warranty a long time ago.  And before you try and delete all your posts; its too late, I already made a copy a few days ago of everything on this thread and I believe the admins will also help to gain any communications if required.

So, I now recommend getting some proper advise to whom ever you need.  The law is also there to protect me from guys like you.  And yes, I understand law very well as we also own a law firm in the family business.
I will now ignore you on this thread and ask that you communicate by the correct channels if you do not agree to your warranty being broken.  If you continue to harass then I WILL pursue further action.

Once again, pickup the phone and call me if you want to express your concerns and options.  That is not hard!!!

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:45:00 PM

NineLives get off this thread!!! You are not welcome. This thread is for the unhappy customer of your company.
Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:26:25 PM

DOWNLOAD CGMINER UPGRADE TO LATEST VERSION (3.9.0) AT THIS LINK

http://downloads.canaan-creative.com/software/avalon/20131229/

THEN DOWNLOAD

openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin

TO ALL CUSTOMERS

Disclaimer:

DO not use this firmware untill you have got written instruction from Mining Hardware (ME).

Your miner may not have a firmware issue.  By upgrading your firmware, you may make more of a mess.

This firmware has no warranty and is on your own risk.

Another word this will void your warranty. If anything wrong with your miner. They will blame you are using this firmware so that is why it is broken.
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:27:28 PM

This thread is for the unhappy customer of your company.
No, this thread if for you to accuse Ninelives of being a scammer.
Ninelives has every right to come into this thread and defend himself.

Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

So why can't I post in his thread, when I am his customer?
Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:36:20 PM

This thread is not for me to accuse him for scamming. This thread was to help other unhappy customers in getting their refund.

I have got a lot of PM of unhappy customers who purchased inferior and not as described items from this company.

So this thread should not have moved to this section. This is a How To thread.
MiningBuddy

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:40:52 PM

I'm not supposed to discuss moderation in topics but you seem unable to comprehend very simple things such as that spamming the same message over and over again in a thread is not acceptable.

Kenshin (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:44:22 PM

I'm not supposed to discuss moderation in topics but you seem unable to comprehend very simple things such as that spamming the same message over and over again in a thread is not acceptable.

I only post a post, he delete it. I post again, he delete it. How is that spamming?

Also if you looked very carefully. Those are not the same posts.
MiningBuddy

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:48:10 PM

I only post a post, he delete it. I post again, he delete it. How is that spamming?

Also if you looked very carefully. Those are not the same posts.
I just deleted over 10 consecutive duplicate replies in the other thread which contained the same content as the OP of this thread.  Roll Eyes
If you have any further problems regarding this please send me a PM as to not clutter the forum with OT replies.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: