Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM Introduced in Kenya for the First Time  (Read 1074 times)
Al-Geron

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

wow very good news, hopefully there will be more progress about bitcoin in every country, so that more and more great for bitcoin Wink

dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

This is a big development for the African continent. Many blockchain startups are coming up and Africa are really adopting well with the blockchain technology. For Kenya to have a working Bitcoin ATM i believe that the adoption is gradually spreading and soon other African countries will follow. It's just a matter of time.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

The First East African Bitcoin ATM has been installed in Nairobi. This will enable the users to purchase Bitcoins and Litecoins instantly. Read on to know more!

Link to the article : https://coinfrenzy.io/bitcoin-atm-kenya/

We should already know that bitcoin has started to develop the system, by spreading ATM Bitcoin to the world, so that users can be facilitated in its use. this strategy to attract new investors.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

The First East African Bitcoin ATM has been installed in Nairobi. This will enable the users to purchase Bitcoins and Litecoins instantly. Read on to know more!

Wow..
but there's no real footage of the bitcoin ATM in kenya. I think it's just developing right now but not implemented yet.
but, this is a good news.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

A bitcoin ATM is an internet machine that allows a person to exchange bitcoins and cash. Some Bitcoin ATMs offer bi-directional functionality enabling both the purchase of Bitcoin as well as the redemption of Bitcoin for cash. In some cases, Bitcoin ATM providers require users to have an existing account to transact on the machine.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

the appearance of ATMs is a good trend in the right direction! Already in many countries there are such ATMs! I am sure that such ATMs will soon be on every corner! quick access to your money is very much in demand! Now there are already many companies and projects that create their own credit cards with crypto-coins!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

the appearance of ATMs is a good trend in the right direction! Already in many countries there are such ATMs! I am sure that such ATMs will soon be on every corner! quick access to your money is very much in demand! Now there are already many companies and projects that create their own credit cards with crypto-coins!

Okay, what will you say about billions of people who is not using cryptocurrency? Still a huge demand? I doubt it. Yeah, for Japan it is but for ... Kenya for example I strongly doubt.
Also about that "credit cards" with crypto on it. Are you kidding? Grin Cryptocurrency firstly known and loved for DEcentralizaton, not a bunch of bankers that owns your money.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

I think this is a good starting point for the development of bitcoin in kenya. it is possible that the result of that development will be seen 2-3 years after this time
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

yes, it will make it easier for someone to buy bitcoin and transfer bitcoin. this is good news that will push bitcoin prices up.
I always look forward to good news from all countries that start receiving bitcoin as a legitimate payment, I hope the end of this year the more countries that receive bitcoin.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

Such news of crypto acceptance always makes me happy. Hope other countries will learn from Kenya and accept bitcoin and other cryptos. Bitcoin has reached east Africa too !
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Good news. But I have to say, I can't seem to give away BTC in Africa. See the link in my signature below.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
kelceyott

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

Fintech company from Nairobi BitClub opened the first ATM in the western part of the city, three kilometers from the central business district. In South Africa, the first bikkoyn ATM was installed four years ago. Zimbabwe and Djibouti also have one ATM. The latest data from CoinATMradar shows that around the world the number of ATMs has surpassed the number 3000 in mid-May and currently stands at 3125 machines.
More and more citizens of Kenya are showing interest in crypto-currencies as in investments.
More than 3000 ATMs, it's not a small number. This can make people believe in btc as well as the crypto market. I believe in the future we can easily carry out transactions everywhere with a more ATM system.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

The ATM news are getting so common these days. I dont really understand how the world is really working up here. I mean all the time we get to know this government is banning the bitcoin and the other government is in talks of financial advisor and all the kind of shit!

But wait, now we have ATM's of bitcoin all over the globe. What the shit! Why dont just every country go green about the bitcoin and let it take deep breath and survive the same way as if it is fiat currency.

Its great to have an ATM man, wish my country would understand that.
dragon491994

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:56:06 PM

That was amazing!
I think it will go further but it will take time.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

This is unbelievable. I mean I could easily believe this story if it happened in South Africa or Nigeria but to happen in Kenya is an upset considering how SA and Nigeria are leading countries in Africa on Cryptos. Nevertheless, we can not take away the glory and attention from Kenya. This is great news. Enjoy Nairobi.
Nguyendoan194

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

I see that is one of the great starting points that btc brings to life!
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

Wow ! this is really a good news for crypto market and users because this facilities is badly needed in our society mainly for users of crypto and this will motivate them a lot and they will be interested to buy crypto currency and they will know how profitable the btc is.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

Another good news for us that's the sign bitcoin are still strong to all out there's have doubt the capability of bitcoin being decentralized crypto currency here is the inspiration article news for those doubting about bitcoin as currency. hope this news also can help to increase the price in the marketcap.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

That’s a very helpful post. In Nairobi the 1st East African btc ATM has been launched. With the help of this, the investors will be able to buy bitcoin and litecoins instantly.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

This is really good news for the bitcoins users in Kenya.
I haven't tried to use an bitcoins ATM, but I thinks it's a great way to get bitcoins if you don't want or can't use an exchange to get your bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: