Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM Introduced in Kenya for the First Time  (Read 1060 times)
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

This is good news for all of us. There bitcoin will have a good impact. But what will happen with bitcoin next is difficult to say.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altan02

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

this is a news very well be a lot of ATM bitcoin spread in the world, I also hope that all the could occur in my country that is Indonesian.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

Wow so how to use that atm machine? Does it work like an exchange for fiat currency and for crypto at the same time? I know that we could do transaction online using internet, our gadgets like laptop and android phones but since there is an atm machine then it could be good also to use it however, i wonder how secured it is when someone will forget to log out his account and his account could be hack by someone who will use next the atm machine. I hope there is no shortcomings with the atm machine that will be encounter.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

It is good to hear that their countries support for cryptocurrencies or by their interest.I have been expecting that the price of $ 7,000 is increase to the thought of investing in the African.But it looks that some idea must be right. I hope to hear more news about the rest of the African countries.It effect price increase and demand in market.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:51:15 PM

The rate at which African Nations are embracing Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole is impressive, it's an indication that Bitcoin is growing and is now seriously taken  by a number of people, Kenya is a great county and I believe cryptocurrency will have lots of attention in this region, hope the adoption continues

xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:09:43 PM

The First East African Bitcoin ATM has been installed in Nairobi. This will enable the users to purchase Bitcoins and Litecoins instantly. Read on to know more!

Link to the article : https://coinfrenzy.io/bitcoin-atm-kenya/

I really love the potential of African countries when they embrace bitcoin. It will help them a great deal as banking systems in these countries are just terrible comparing to US..
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

That's sound like a joke, the Kenya, seriously?! Why not in Netherland or Spain or I don't know ... danm, does the Kenyans has a computers? I don't want to be rude but Kenya seems in much more stronger need for agrocultural and factory investments that an ATM.

Actually for a country that's financially-oppressed by gangster-like people, keeping their assets in something discreet seem to be a nice move. It also saves them from inflation that might happen in their country and enables them to control their money at will. It might sound like it's not a necessary thing to do but for starters, saving your money from an economy spiraling out of control is always the best move, and Kenyans might have the shot for that. A third world country like Kenya 'might' not seem to need crypto, but looking at another angle, this could totally help them.

This might be their real purpose of doing that.
He is right. People here are on the brink of not knowing where they should keep their money and this is just a small part of a solution but could work.
It is not just gold mines anymore but through the work of internet they could also keep their money in different form.
Thumbs up.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

The more news that we hear like this the better for bitcoin. The thing is that africa is a prime market for bitcoin because with unpredictable economies and failing currencies, cryptos are one way for the people to be safe in their investments. Not too long ago it was news of a bitcoin atm in mozambique. With time more and more should be done in africa
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

This is really good news for the citizen of Keney, who use and invest in bitcoin. Now more people will be encouraged to use it. Negative attitude will faded away and a new era will be started at Kenya.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

The First East African Bitcoin ATM has been installed in Nairobi. This will enable the users to purchase Bitcoins and Litecoins instantly. Read on to know more!

I don't know whether this news is true or not. But if it's true than I want to congratulate the crypto family as well as Kenya's people. Now people in Kenya can easily buy or sell bitcoins without any hesitation and fear of fraud. As per my knowledge there are nearly 3461 bitcoin atm's across the world. Want to listen these types of news again .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

ATMs around the world will provide greater visibility to such a brand as Bitcoin. so I think this is a good step
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

This is a great progress for cryptocurrencies, especially on Bitcoins side. This only proves that people are slowly trusting Bitcoins dominance. Soon more country will recognize Bitcoin as a real currency. Understanding is the key to understand Bitcoin's purpose.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:05:44 PM

One of the biggest investments made on Bitcoin is these ATMs. In the future these ATMs can be used too much. Obviously there is a good increase in the short term about ATM.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

Wel this is another good news for bitcoin community. Actually at first i did not know that the bitcoin atm is really being made in some parts of the world to get a direct access with bitcoin or that you can buy bitcoin in lesser hassle. Now i had seen the actual photos of the atm being installed and noted that bitcoin atm is real.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

why is the atm introduced in kenya? why not in a country that has a higher level of progress like in Europe for example and various countries that get more support from crypto like in Russia. because in that country crypto is having a lot of support from various parties

lolland

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

ATM are importen so also people without a bank account and people who don't want there bank to know, can buy bitcoins. So great that Kenya also has a Bitcoin ATM now
edzleochico6

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

While the new bitcoin ATM or kiosk is a welcome addition and a huge step in crypto adoption in Kenya, it might not be so welcome among traders and regular buyers because of the high costs of purchase.It will be interesting to see the adoption of such bitcoin kiosks and how they will impact the crypto space in Kenya.
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

today I just read this news from you. I am happy and appreciated for the progress of bitcoin with ATMs in Africa. thus making the BTC more confident will be attracted by many people. thank you for the news and information.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:48:43 AM

This is good news. This is the first time in Africa or maybe there are already existing crypto ATMs there in South Africa? Adoption is very important here if we want a solid bitcoin price.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

This is a very positive development for Africa and cryptocurrencies. Kenyans will be able to buy a cryptocurrency that is a store of value in case the local currency is devalued. I was watching videos of Nairobi and it is developing quite nicely!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: