Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by cryptokami  (Read 312 times)
KarateSensei (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

Hello all,

Just get scammed by Cryptokami ico. They run away.

https://cryptokami.com/

https://twitter.com/crypto_kami

I wrote this here bcoz I don't want to forget how stupid I am. Don't be silly like me. And think twice when you are investing on an ICO. It's Only 0.2 ETH that I lost, not a big deal. But money is money.

Sorry for all investors of this bullshit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

It would be better if you move your thread to Scam Accusations board. You can see the move topic link in the lower left of the page. [Move to: Economy -- Scam Accusations and uncheck the "Post a redirection topic"]

The team behind is anonymous and not active in giving updates. They also posted the names of exchanges where the token will be listed on, we all know that it's not easy to be listed on exchanges so why would they disclose it ahead of time, imo a tactic to attract investors. I saw here that they even bought forum accounts to promote the ICO.

Be extra careful next time.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

Hello all,

Just get scammed by Cryptokami ico. They run away.

https://cryptokami.com/

https://twitter.com/crypto_kami

I wrote this here bcoz I don't want to forget how stupid I am. Don't be silly like me. And think twice when you are investing on an ICO. It's Only 0.2 ETH that I lost, not a big deal. But money is money.

Sorry for all investors of this bullshit.
Have you reported this to moderators?
Fortunately I did not invest in cryptokami, a few weeks back there was an incoming email from cryptokami told me to invest there, luckily I did not respond to it.
KarateSensei (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

It would be better if you move your thread to Scam Accusations board. You can see the move topic link in the lower left of the page. [Move to: Economy -- Scam Accusations and uncheck the "Post a redirection topic"]

The team behind is anonymous and not active in giving updates. They also posted the names of exchanges where the token will be listed on, we all know that it's not easy to be listed on exchanges so why would they disclose it ahead of time, imo a tactic to attract investors. I saw here that they even bought forum accounts to promote the ICO.

Be extra careful next time.

Thanks for advice. I did the move topic action.

Yeah I will be more careful Smiley
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

There is nothing you can do mate, even if you shout out your feeling here, things will not change anymore. Even if you reported this Scam accusation to an ICO, moderators cannot help you as they are busy maintaining the forum.

Learn from what you had experienced, review all your decisions that you think is the cause of being scammed. Smiley
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

This was their ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855935.0

OP of that thread has been tagged already.

I feel like that there are an increasing amount of ICOs currently that are only out there to take money. In fact, I'd say that the majority of them are. Cryptokami is only one of many exit scams in this field of investments. And they actually took down their site as well, that's how blatant they are.

Always do your research before you invest, especially with an ICO. Consider whether the things that they are pitching are plausible or not. Look at their team and see if they are legit, one by one, or if they are just stock images. Take this as a lesson learned, OP.

Smiley
windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

Be careful before investing everyone  Undecided

This is absolutely scam project Angry. They turn down ALL their site on social media and do not restore our ETH which we invested in their project

This project raised almost $12 million, Pulls an Exit Scam  Undecided
jahda1001

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

They closed that website. Take care, the internet not good for anyone  Grin
ryancpk

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

Holy shit. This ICO looked so real. And I almost got cheated.
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

I translated the ANN for this project. Their English was so deplorable and their content zo questionable that I discontinued my work for them.

I should actually do that more often, given the high scam ratio in my portfolio.
toheed2x

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:01:05 PM

The best scam project in the year. So many peoples have lost big money for this shit. 😫😫😐😡😵

~$11,968,000 Collect in ICO and Runaway!

I just got lucky not to invest in this scam they're so professionally scammed the peoples  Huh
DesiHunterrrr

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

The best scam project in the year. So many peoples have lost big money for this shit. 😫😫😐😡😵

~$11,968,000 Collect in ICO and Runaway!

I just got lucky not to invest in this scam they're so professionally scammed the peoples  Huh

Agreed buddy Crypto Kami is a scam no doubt they become a millionaire by stealing poor peoples hard earn money they will burn in hell
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: