Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty to newbie  (Read 408 times)
Raiserpi

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Hello friend, the rank on the forum is only needed for the signature campaign. Take part in the campaign Facebook Twitter and other media
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Always AL

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

Advice from me for starters it would be good to focus the problem of forum rules and regulations to get bounty, you can learn how to follow a bounty of social media, do not immediately join the bounty without knowing the rules, may not be paid. It is a step that I did when I was a rank newbie, I learn and ask the same friend who had become about bounty
polishwarrior

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:28:59 AM

hi friends you can join in bounty although your account newbie but you can not join signature bounty.
guruberbakti

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

we must first read the bounty program we want to follow. there are bounty rules and we must understand first. usually the average newbie follow the program, but at least we must understand the program that we follow.
before taking the bounty program that we choose, it's good we first check the project objectives, project managers, and activities of the project.
that's how to get a good project.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

If you have twitter and facebook account you can follow social media bounty, if your sosial media account is eligible you will be able to start it. It's a great start for a newbie to start a career at bounty. While following the social media bounty you can wait until it becomes Full Member then can follow bounty campaign, you can generate enough if successful.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

if you are still a beginner you better follow bounty Facebook or Twitter because because if the beginner wants to follow the signature then very few gifts that accept beginners to join in karuniai if there is very little gift received. then my advice if you are still beginner bounty sosmed just because bounty sosmed not count how your rank in need is just a lot of your faithful followers in sosmed. good luck hopefully useful my suggestion.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
NeonFlash

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

For now in facebook and twitter have too much newbie, so I suggest you try to increase your friends and followers. Or if you have good skill with making videos, writing content or translation, have some campaign for you. The reward is not bad.
Penyayang007

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

what is a good starting point for a newbie account to participate bounty? I already have tweeter and facebook account, can i start it
Hello friends, if you already have a Twitter account and Facebook is already eligible to participate in bounty. What else do you understand that the signature campaign will be great, because in the big signature campaign the rewards you get later.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

indeed if we follow the bounty med sos there is no limit but my advice do not be too ambitious to follow some bounty but ahirnya not done perfectly later nil results better follow one or two bounty medsos let alone the results are satisfactory and not too much trouble.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

Advice from me for starters it would be good to focus the problem of forum rules and regulations to get bounty, you can learn how to follow a bounty of social media, do not immediately join the bounty without knowing the rules, may not be paid. It is a step that I did when I was a rank newbie, I learn and ask the same friend who had become about bounty
better like that learn some characters a campaign be it social media or signature campaign after that improve your post which is useful for those who read it because the size of the prize is determined by the rank you have.
nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

It doesn't depend on only having the social media accounts but also having a good number of followers before you can participate in the campaign. You also need to have a very good foundation knowledge of bounty and how they work for you to be able to participate without making mistake although as a newbie, it may occur but you also need to be very patient and careful.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

what is a good starting point for a newbie account to participate bounty? I already have tweeter and facebook account, can i start it
of course you can follow him, join a lot of bounty. from there you will get experience about ico who will scam or ico to be successful. if you can tell the difference, then you will be very successful to be bounty.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

If you have read the terms and requirements then you can join those bounty campaigns. Just make sure you are able to deliver the required job before joining any campaigns.

duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

Newbie is only disadvantageous in signing campaign because it is difficult for newbie to enjoy the same treatment as members of higher rank, but in Twitter and Facebook campaigns, a newbie has a lot of followers' accounts. then he can also get the same stakes and even more than members of higher rank.

rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

Newbie is only disadvantageous in signing campaign because it is difficult for newbie to enjoy the same treatment as members of higher rank, but in Twitter and Facebook campaigns, a newbie has a lot of followers' accounts. then he can also get the same stakes and even more than members of higher rank.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4558194.msg41060422#msg41060422 Here accept newbie.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

yes of course you can work with bounty sosmed.
you can join bounty Twitter or Facebook. looking for it in this forum bounty that you think good and register your account whether already in trima or not if already in trima eat work is in accordance with the existing in the bounty. and most importantly you have to increase your followers so that you get a lot of rewards if your followers a little it will be a little too gift you trima.
Good luck to work.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Deni21

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

i am a newcomer here, from some surveys that i did my end i found a bounty signature program that accepts newbie ,, here i include its link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457730.0
Please add if any other links ,, hope this can help other newbie
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

i am a newcomer here, from some surveys that i did my end i found a bounty signature program that accepts newbie ,, here i include its link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457730.0
Please add if any other links ,, hope this can help other newbie

If you want to help the newbies to get the bounty for them means you can create a own thread and help them out on it. There is no use of having newbies in the bounty campaign with the signature mate.
That is reason most of the people will never accept the newbies to contribute the posts.
Still with the facebook and twitter campaign you can manage it with the newbie account mate.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

but if I think you better upgrade your account first minimal Jr member and must understand the world of Cryptocurrency in depth it better. but if follow bounty program you can follow kampaye Facebook, Twitter and medium it for newbie participant can still gan. but if the newbie wants to follow the signature campaye it is still rare and the merit of the prize is still small.

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

What you need now is to grow up your account because you post more information in this bitcoin forum because you may be banned so what I suggest you is that, start posting twice a day till you get to Jr member. Most of the campaign aren't accepting Jr member so you need to rank up because you can fully do any work now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: