Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Country Dealing With?  (Read 86 times)
Lighthouze (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

Every country of the world has one or more issues plaguing it. For some it is one of bad governance, ecological problems, societal ills, crime rate, etc. for others, it is a combination of all.

Leadership deficiencies, infrastructural imbalance, poverty, etc. are some of the issues bedeviling my country.

What are the problems plaguing your country? Let's discuss.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:27:25 AM

Every country of the world has one or more issues plaguing it. For some it is one of bad governance, ecological problems, societal ills, crime rate, etc. for others, it is a combination of all.

Leadership deficiencies, infrastructural imbalance, poverty, etc. are some of the issues bedeviling my country.

NO we all have the same problems   it all boils down to MONIES  always the monies..
Sexteh

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

My country, the philippines, right now is dealing with corruption, illegal drugs, poverty that the previous administration left it behind and our new president is dealing on the mess that the previous administration cause.
Cinamon

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

the low level of discipline is a problem that has not disappeared from my country, people blame the government too much, even though the community is what makes my country chaotic, their level of discipline is very low.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: