Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
Job7work

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:50:02 PM

I believe that bounty hunters should not pass kyc, since they do not invest in the project, but work on its development, and this is quite another

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:22:42 AM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

I actually agree with this policy. That avoid Bounty Campaign from multiple account. But, I afraid to my ID security and safety. Project got my identity. We must pay attention to abuse. They may stole our data identity

Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
I think, KYC is not solution for decrease scams project. Also is not guaranteed to decrease dumpers.dump is not about quantity, but is about how much dumper hold the coin.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:28:49 AM

yes I also agree. honestly, in my opinion kyc is fairer than merit to reduce scammer. because scammers are chasing lots of bounties with lots of accounts for their profits. with kyc, it can be reduced and provide opportunities for other participants, especially those whose rank is still low.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:38:23 AM

ive been in one its not really a big deal, ya some people believe in privacy but it was only the second time ive ever had to do it.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

It is a good idea from the Bounty program to have KYC for them to be able to know their costumer and to lessen the scammer but the disadvantage is that how can we sure that the admin will not used our personnal ID's and information elsewhere.Just my opinion.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:43:44 AM

I haven't tried participating in an ico that requires kyc for some reasons. I hate spreading my personal information online. Although I know that kyc can help stop or at least identity those who are cheating or scammers, I just don't like the idea of sharing my personal information for me it violates my right to privacy which is the best quality of cryptocurrency.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

Most at times introduction of KYC is to prevent multiple cheating in a bounty, although it might come with some demerits but I think without KYC too things are going to get worse.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:42:06 AM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

I think your reason is not right that KYC is to avoid multiple accounts, because KYC data can also be manipulated. I also agree with the use of KYC, especially for investors. I think KYC only functions so that other users cannot claim your prizes, especially by using the proof of posting on tread.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:14:57 AM

Yes, I strongly agree that with this KYC it is possible to avoid them to create many accounts on the bounty, they do not carelessly make multiple accounts in several new projects that appear, then it is very fair for investors and to give prizes to their respective participants.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:20:15 AM

right KYC is the only one that hinders multi accounts, if they create lots of accounts to campaign on one of the signature projects, they will know and not get bets if they don't follow the rules in the project.
qias2012

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

We think this is very agreeable with the presence of Kyc, because nowadays many people make mistakes in campaigning, especially they make lots of accounts and after that they will get a lot of gifts, so with the Kyc fair for investors and to give prizes to the participants.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

There are many reasons to use KYC, this is in accordance with the policies of the developer. Avoiding multiple accounts or cheating results so that the kyc is launched, this should be announced before the ICO will be better and participants will be better prepared.

berkat28

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

I think KYC is one of them for the success of a bounty project that can be published and find out who is campaigning, it often happens that they violate the rules of making multiple accounts in a project so they want to get more tokens.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:46:37 AM

I strongly agree that Bounty requires KYC because many people campaign on a project and they want to get a lot of prizes, then with the kyc they can get one account or one wallet.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:54:01 AM

I agree with that kind of rules in any campaign even though I don't have any past experience in any campaign I joined before but my friend joined a campaign that requires a KYC but then after the campaign ends their manager announced that the KYC are not needed anymore because I think they know that they will take much time I mean spend much time in doing KYC that's why they removed that rules after so many things to do in the campaign.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
bastiankey03

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:57:33 AM

it's true, even with pros and cons about kyc for bounties. still got more benefits if bounties applied kyc, can reduce multi-account and dumpers in a one shot
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
I really do not think this is a good policy. Because KYC takes a lot of time out of the bounty hunters. We will not know who our information will be handed to anyone and we will not anticipate those dangers.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Princeofpeace01

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

It is good if bounties can request for KYC but what i dont support is the fact that some bounties wont inculde it when they are starting their bounty and when they finish, they will be requesting for KYC. Many bounty hunters have been deprived the opportunity of getting reward for the work they do because some dont even do follow up on the bounties they work for because they work for so many bounties and they have lost the count. The best is to include KYC from the beginning so that you are well informed of the need for KYC before starting the campaign
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:39:18 AM

There is absolutely no reason why bounties should require KYC.
In fact, there is absolutely no reason why ICOs should even require it.
As of now, there is no laws or regulations in any country that require KYC for startup investing like ICO.

The only reason why KYC became a thing is because there is a vaguely worded international policy to prevent money laundering.
Banks use a Know Your Customer policy and this usually means that you have to open a bank account face to face or provide some kind of ID.

With crypto, it's kind of the wild west where there aren't that many regulations.
ICOs started becoming paranoid as the SEC (which only applies to americans and american companies) started making rules for accredited investors and the like.
So people just started doing KYC without any real legal precedent.
It's utterly foolish really..

Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:53:50 AM

Something in which you are right that there will be less sales. But I do not think that would go to one bounty people will make several accounts, usually it makes a current on the airdrop and then not at all. It is better to work in many bounties than to work current in one bounty to earn more tokens of this project. After all, if this project does not take off then it's all wasted time considering that it is not appropriate at such a time on the market. Better than 10 bounty projects than one as they say and it takes a very long time and it is priceless for every person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: