Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hit bit cant get in my acount  (Read 72 times)
samsamuel (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Having a problem with hitbit. I went on the exchange because live coin were ending their Centre market and hitbit still have them. so i joined moved my centra, i think it revived a bit and i changed it up for some other coin. i probably made another trade , i cant be clear.
One day i tried to log in so i could compile my accounts on blockfolio.
It seems that i was sent an email to activate 2fa which had timed out so i couldent log in. I contacted the help and was given 3 instructions. My photo id, which i did. A photo of me in front of my email from them, which i did.  The problem was this . Information about your recent account activity, namely transaction hashes of your deposits to HitBTC account. You can find hashes in the wallets from which you transferred your funds to the exchange or on services/wallets where you bought funds to deposit them
I cant give that without entering my account. The history from my livecoin has gone, it gets wiped after time unless you keep it. So Ive told them this 3 times but i am either sent the same instructions or ignored.
I dont have lods in there but i want access to it! how do i get through to them cos my ticketing isn't working Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Your best option right now is to try and track your transactions. If you for example sent from X wallet (say Electrum) to Livecoin and then Hitbtc, then try from Electrum or try to go to your blockexplorer that you usually use and see If you still have a history of your searches assuming that you didn't delete it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: