Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Error Analysis in Bitcointalk Forum  (Read 392 times)
uchegod-21

Activity: 924
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 10:41:21 PM

Plagiarism errors:
This is copy and paste errors. Some users copied an article from the net and edit it, paraphrase it and post it here to impress and have credit to their work. But ironically, that is unknown to them there is a fact finding software call plagiarism software and the experts in the forum use it to find out the copied work. Some users did this unknowingly while some did it unaware. Unaware in the sense that, they know that there is plagiarism rule in the forum so what they do is to paraphrase the article and post it here but the experts still detect it.

Plagiarism should not be considered as a mistake or error. Except in certain cases where it is proven that the poster or writer honestly forgets to acknowledge the source which is obvious that there is no way he or she was claiming ownership by way of not changing or altering the work copied as we have seen some members that have proved to have forgotten to paste source along with the post and hoping to come back to the post. For someone that has gone through formal education and presented project work or written thesis would have come across plagiarism as what is suppose to be credited. Not just on the forum but taking glory for another's labour isn't all that nice so not to be seen as mistake or error and when the words are largely changed, it may be proven as plagiarism.
Plagiarism cannot be a mistake or an error for someone who is aware of it. Because that moment you are lifting what is not yours, your conscience will let you know.
Plagiarism can only be considered as a error or mistake when newbies who think that here is like other social media they will copy and paste anything and go their ways. You can also notice some members from different local boards that does not understand English. They will manage to put together sentence that is difficult to understand. Do you think that such people know about plagiarism in their own countries? That is why everyone should try and put plagiarism rules of this forum in different boards.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 09:49:27 AM

Mistakes or errors is a part of human nature and you can't separate or have a person without errors else that individual becomes a god as a perfectionist. We could only try as much as we could to be perfect but never perfect even at our own profession, how much more other fields where we still hope to acquire more knowledge.

As much as errors are welcomed in a learning processes, it becomes bad when it's intentional. Maybe for the purposes of teaching a concept might be understood but, it becomes bad when you purposes commit as a way of cheating the system.
The idea has always and will always be, getting better or as close to perfection as we could be and when that's not the case but for obvious evil intents, your met with strict rules.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 11:10:13 AM

I will just capitalize in the error. In the forum i have seen that no body is mistake both arrangements of words and spoken language as composition of a text. Because their is a clause stipulated by op that newbies always make a mistake. But from my understanding i think it's not perfectly accurate. Because many users either the new users neither the old users do make a mistakes, so mistake is general something that can occur any time depending your level of concentration towards what you are doing at that particular moment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mate2237 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 577

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 06:31:17 PM

I will just capitalize in the error. In the forum i have seen that no body is mistake both arrangements of words and spoken language as composition of a text. Because their is a clause stipulated by op that newbies always make a mistake. But from my understanding i think it's not perfectly accurate. Because many users either the new users neither the old users do make a mistakes, so mistake is general something that can occur any time depending your level of concentration towards what you are doing at that particular moment.
Well that is true to some extent. But I made the emphasis on newbies because the old users though they also make many mistakes but their mistakes are like the newbies. It will be very hard for a Hero Member and a Legendary Member to make plagiarism mistake, it is very rare in the forum but from Full Members down plagiarism errors like daily basis. Even apart from the area of specialization, errors are bound to be made. Errors can be made from different angles or ways. Laziness can lead someone to make avoidable mistakes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀