Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: find the best altcoin  (Read 638 times)
CrysisCrypto (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

so much altcoin at the time of making people and I get confused in choosing one of altcoin at the moment. so much altcoin at this time that at the beginning of the emergence of the price is so high and in the end it gets lower, I ask and keep asking if there is altcoin that really give big advantage continuously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Every coin is different from other coin and have their own technology so we can't find the best altcoin without any criteria,if you are asking in terms of the value then bitcoincash is the highest altcoin and in terms of market cap blue ethereum is so you have to list it on how you want.

roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

My advice is go though CMC(coinmarketcap) and look at top 30 and explore for each coin / alt coin for each day on that i guess you will be get knowledge to choose.
seregeiImaneal

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

All coins that were maid in 2017-2018 promise big future and tons of money for their investors so don't take it in attention. You need to find that coin which is upgraded often and has great team with great idea. Only this will give you best reward
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

so much altcoin at the time of making people and I get confused in choosing one of altcoin at the moment. so much altcoin at this time that at the beginning of the emergence of the price is so high and in the end it gets lower, I ask and keep asking if there is altcoin that really give big advantage continuously.
Altcoins growth is depends on current demand and supply so we don't predict which altcoins is continuously move to forward in the market. If you looking to stable altcoin USDT is the best way to maintain a same level but Current scenario we don't expect the constant raise at the same time many promising platforms are available so we should expect the long term growth then only we find the best altcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

I advise you to monitor the growth dynamics of altcoyins, which of them are actively growing, and which ones are falling off at high speed, and then decide where to invest best)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

well well
my opinion
its soo hard for now
big advantage like u say is from ico as far i know.
and most of ico is a scam .

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

I think these days we are suffering from a bad market all coins are going down. so this is the time to buy altcoin more. This is my guesses altcoin list that will go to the moon end of this year. So if you have extra money try to buy some coins. But 1st do your own research and do it. Don't depend only on this sheet. Because we can only say some predictions about the market. can't grant.

✔️SHOPPING COINS 👇🏻
💎 MVP 💎 ICX💎 WAN💎 AION💎 VEN💎 ONT💎 KNC💎 BNB💎 POA💎 NANO💎 NKN💎 BLZ💎 ZIL💎 NAS💎 DRGN💎 STRAT💎 QTUM💎 WABI💎 QLC💎 WTC💎 AMLT💎 CPX💎 RPX
✔️MINI WHALES (IF YOU HAVE MORE BTC) 👇🏻

💎 ETC💎 LTC💎 ETH💎 OMG💎 NEO
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

Find the one that will be used by milions of people .There are so many that have bright future but most important is patience . Blockchain is going to stay here for a long time and we are still in early stage
wvizmanos

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

Guys what do you think of TPAY? They claim they are the best cryptocurrency. They also say that all tokens without use (cannot deliver their promises) even in their ecosystems are shitcoins. (of course this is true). However their posts are borderline bashful and this kinda makes me think twice if I should invest.
keyrun

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

Look for coins that have a way to give returns to its investors. Look for one that has a working product or that can go on operation sooner.
The project should be feasible and practical at current context. Moon mining or creating Wakanda in Africa would only be donations.
ichi ocha

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:22:51 AM

Yes you can find the best altcoin because of good cryptocurrency altcoin many goods and many people like cryptocurrency because it can invest and can get a good profit with crypto especially now the price of altcoin has decreased and with the decrease, you can find a good altcoin by seeing the growth his

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:48:13 AM

Look for coins that have a way to give returns to its investors. Look for one that has a working product or that can go on operation sooner.
The project should be feasible and practical at current context. Moon mining or creating Wakanda in Africa would only be donations.

In this kind of situation it is hard to find a good one because most of ICO now are scams.
The best altcoin? There's a lot of altcoin that had a great potential and it have a good performance in the market, like ethereum, litecoin, neo etc. But if you are trying to invest it's better to split your money in different coins.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

Although there may be some excellent altcoin that can give you a good return.
However, most altcoin currently has no value at all, just a hype, so it needs to be avoided.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Crypto.mgt

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

Actually such thing will vary based on different criteria. But according to me bitcoin is the best as it has good reputation. Moreover it has passed more than eight years in the market successfully and it is now the most reliable coin in the market. Apart from this, it has good value also. So it is the best to me.
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

We have different sort of investors in the crypto market and each investor has different sort of requirement. So, according to those preference different  altcoins are different value to them. That's why it's very hard to judge them
TonyCharls

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

There are multiple altcoins available in the market worth your attention. Ethereum is one of the most potential altcoins in the market. Try long term investments as they always prove to be beneficial in the long run.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:56:56 PM

Altcoin is the best ethereum today. Ethereum is a kind of cryptocurrency commonly referred to as Bitcoin 2.0. Ethereum is not only a currency but it also performs many other things through its programming language. In many respects it is possible to see the Bitcoin Ethereum analogy. It works on a blockchain, you can exploit it, exchange it through a currency called Ether. On the other hand, Ethereum is a useful application platform. Ethereum thus created a fragmented financial ecosystem.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:27:24 AM

There are plenty of really good altcoins. You can check out IOTA as well. If you are confused then you can just stick to Ethereum in my opinion.
avrona

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:35:04 AM

it seems there is no altcoin that gives a continuous profit because altcoin prices are not always in a state of rising. it would be nice you not only invest in one altcoin alone.
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:40:33 AM

There are multiple altcoins available in the market worth your attention. Ethereum is one of the most potential altcoins in the market. Try long term investments as they always prove to be beneficial in the long run.

Your right, Ethereum is now the top most best altcoin of all time. It has the great potential to grow its price much better. It is well-established, well-managed and well-organized coin so there is no doubt it can rise its value. This coin provides what we need and what we want in a certain altcoin. To give back what they've given unto us, we have to help and support them.
Milansilver7

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:31:10 AM

I think there is no coin that guarantees continuous profits, most altcoin values ​​are affected by bitcoin prices, we can only see the data and history that the often profitable coin is on the 20 cap cap of the coin market, I think you should invest in a lot of coins, crypto is the right choice in placing your money, then you have to put a lot of your money on altcoin.
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:39:02 AM

I don't think there is no best altcoin. Now it is very difficult for you to judge whether its future will succeed or not. Think of many very successful ico projects last year. The result was later found to be a scam, so you judge it through your current performance. The future is obviously not accurate enough.

daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:47:16 AM

There are many good potential altcoins in the cryptocurrency exchanges market that you can find and invest. But i do not think there is the best altcoin to find but rather than all of the altcoins are have to be the beat , so far for me the etherium is the best to invest and buy at the moment now that the market are in dip. You can find better investments in altcoins in the coinmarketcap.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
chuckle.j.everwin124

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

Although there may be some excellent altcoin that can give you a good return.
However, most altcoin currently has no value at all, just a hype, so it needs to be avoided.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

If you want to find a good coin, you have to do good graphics. I think the best way to make money in the crypto money world is to buy and sell. Follow the graph. Sell. Make a graph follow-up, buy it.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

If you believe in Crypto- you can invest in any coin and it will make you a profit. But when it will be happened? Nobody  knows
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Its very hard to pick one , but i can suggest these 3 coins NEO , ETH , ADA. At least they will do x2. Good luck.

petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

According to me the best altcoin is Ethereum. It is really promising and doing quite well. See its statistics and then decide if it is worth investing.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

A question too difficult. I am still confused when I want to find a good coin to buy into. So now I take a break and wait.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

so much altcoin at the time of making people and I get confused in choosing one of altcoin at the moment.
If you are confused do your own research and read more about cryptocurrency. That way you can gain a calm mind. There are many altcoins because we need them but those useless altcoins will be gone or out of business someday. Only those with real use will remain.

so much altcoin at this time that at the beginning of the emergence of the price is so high and in the end it gets lower, I ask and keep asking if there is altcoin that really give big advantage continuously.
There's no altcoin that go against bearmarket. All are bleeding right now. But if I were to choose then I will choose 3rd generation blockchains to hold.
rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

I am not sure which one is good and I think blockchain market is under transition and no altcoin is able to dominate the market, i believe you should look for top 20-30 altcoins in the market, at-least they do not fluctuate as much as many coins and can be very good investment in long term.
CptWhsikeyjack

Activity: 79

ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

My advice is go though CMC(coinmarketcap) and look at top 30 and explore for each coin / alt coin for each day on that i guess you will be get knowledge to choose.

But a majority of the coins on coin market cap are there because they have an insanely large supply. I mean look at Tron 100 billion coins? if it is valued at 50 cents then it would be second on the chart. the same goes for many coins like ripple, steller cardono, siacoin etc.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
jc89

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

I assume you want to invest in an ICO but since you are new to this, I do not suggest you to invest in them. ICOs are very risky investment which have no definite security for their investors. Consider investing first on coins that have established themselves in the market. Take a look at the coins in the top 10 in coinMarketCap. Investing in a well established coin lessen the risks of loss.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
CptWhsikeyjack

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

Depends on what you want from altcoins. Do you want an altcoin that is stable and has constant growth? An altcoin that gives you free airdrops? An altcoin that constantly forks to give you new coins? There are so many shit coins that are disguised as a good coin and so many good coins that are disguised as a shit coin. especially on Twitter. people just bash and trash so many good coins just because they like some other coin or they get paid by some shit coin to promote them. The only way to determine a good coin is to research the community and the developers. The community has to be responsive. And the developers have to show solid progress in the project.

Some say master node coins are shit but then there are coins like AEG and DASH. Some don't prefer POW because its expensive. The only way a coin is good is if that coin can convince that its a good coin based on your research and your experience with that coin.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
CptWhsikeyjack

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

I assume you want to invest in an ICO but since you are new to this, I do not suggest you to invest in them. ICOs are very risky investment which have no definite security for their investors. Consider investing first on coins that have established themselves in the market. Take a look at the coins in the top 10 in coinMarketCap. Investing in a well established coin lessen the risks of loss.

I agree. Most of the ICOs are nothing but sugar-coated and plagiarised shit coins trying to swindle money from newbies in the industry. And their marketing strategies are way too aggressive at times.

l10no

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

in my opinion, the safest altcoin for short-term trading (scalping) and long-term investment is ethereum. there are many reasons why I chose ethereum as the best altcoin than any other altcoin, starting from its increasing year-on-year development, until its use in real transactions
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

In my opinion ethereum, litcoin and eos are one of the best from all altcoins because they are quite impressive in recent times.If you didnt invest there yet and you can try it. I hope you will be not disappointed.
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Most of the undervalued GEMs are not even on coinmarketcap yet.
Check $AIQ it's a micro cap that has so much room to grow from where it is now.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

Its all lucky shot I believe. The crypto currencies themselves are great way to earn money as long as they are progressing as promised in the roadmaps and owner of the coin is not being spammer one!  Wink

Look at the CMC, Top 100 coins, all of them initially started with few dollars per coin rate (some of them started undervalued) and today many of them are at least 10x - 50x of the current value. That is the way we should be looking at them. You invest in few of the coins and expect some of them will skyrocket one day.
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

coinmarket is very different . No one altcoin can give you 100% guarantee in you profit every day.  You can open top-20 coins, open their charts and choose the most stable coin by your opinion.
zdvizh9090

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

it is difficult to say which altcoyin is the best, it is necessary to diversify so as not to depend on one coin, it is not known which coin will give a good rise
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

The market holds a large number of coins. Prices are different. In my opinion, the best coin is NEO. This gives a small increase every day.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

there is many good altcoins projects, ethereum is one of the best altcoin but don't invest all your money in one coin you can split your investment to some others good coins like ltc neo eos and tron
chankyleer

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

I am not sure which one is good and I think blockchain market is under transition and no altcoin is able to dominate the market, i believe you should look for top 20-30 altcoins in the market, at-least they do not fluctuate as much as many coins and can be very good investment in long term.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

I'm very doubtful that even 30 current altcoins will be here 2 years from now: current projects are overfunded and without any valid use case.
Also, many are based on Ethereum which hasn't still solved the scalability issue.
Let's see what is happening in the next coming months

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
xda-developer

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

I can reccomend to invest to ADA, NEO, NEM and other alts which have own ecosystem to support tokens. For example you can see that NEO based projects like THEKEY or current projects AsuraCoin and SpotCoin are quite succesful and I think that it is connected with NEO blockchain as well.

keazetap

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

If you want to develop in the world of crypto currency and get profit and the opportunity to learn something new, then turn your attention to this project! DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
Pa1n

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

Top 10 coins are really strong , and they have good potential. People should be careful to picking these kind of coins for investment.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:09:23 AM

I do not think there is such an Altcoin that gives a significant advantage continuously, be careful this my friend of mine might be a fraud if there is someone who offers like that. if you want to benefit from cryptocurrency, I suggest you like improving your trading skills, hone your ability to be a bounty hunter, be a miner, and others
optimusprimalh

Activity: 141

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Ethereum and Ripple, I don't know why, but I read articles about Ripple and I like it more and more, Ethereum is classic and very stable coin with functional platform.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ ███  █    Telegram   Twitter   █  ███  Ⓞ fluzcoin
█  █ █  █  The Intelligent Retail Currency █  █ █  █ 
Backed up by global retailers Legally compliant Non-speculative
bato323

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Etherium and Cybermiles. Actually i very believe in platform of this, and hope the price will rise in last time of year.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

Every coin has a potential if you really into altcoins you should check out on other part of altcoins the more research the better. I myself focus on smart contracts coz i know they have potential. More likely they will here to stay and offer smart based contracts to other businesses.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

Choose privacy oriented altcoins this is good for long term purposes and you will benefit so much from it. You will be safe with this privacy coins that focus on security and freedom.
cposeidon

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

To find the best altcoin you must do some extensive research about which altcoin is popular and worth investing then you investigate its market if the fluctuations are good then maybe you can find a good altcoin.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

You know, All coins that were maid in 2017-2018 promise big future and tons of money for their investors so don't take it in attention. You need to find that coin which is upgraded often and has great team with great idea. Only this will give you best reward.
Shyamnautiyal8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

Yes you can find the best altcoin because of good cryptocurrency altcoin many goods and many people like cryptocurrency because it can invest and can get a good profit with crypto specially now the price of altcoin has decreased so investor can inveest easily right now,  and when price will increase then investors get a bit profit by sale his token.
I.P. Freely

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

Ambrosus (AMB)

-currently only $.30
-you can get a master node for around $3k usd which is an insane deal considering the expected ROI for node operators
-node payouts tied to US dollar so even if the market falls your profit stays
-rumored partnerships with Migros (30 billion), GSK (40 billion), Cargill (100 billion!) and others means there will be mass adoption of AMB-NET platform upon launch
-rockstar team including the father of IOT and deep connections in Swiss government and corporations
-full fledged IOT platform with their own hardware and proprietary sensors
-main net in July
-only $40mm market cap
-coin burn for each ownership challenge transaction

I think AMB is one of the most underrated and undervalued coins in all of crypto right now. All signs are pointing that it could soon become THE european/ western supply chain platform that could potentially handle many billions of dollars worth of products which will mean anybody who operates a node can retire off the passive income.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:33:43 AM

It is difficult to identify good altcoin to invest. If it is good, the price is too high to invest, if the price is low, investment can be risky.
Choose and invest altcoin in # 100 on https://coinmarketcap.com/ to reduce risk and be a good altcoin in the future.
Sniper76

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

At the moment, very good altcoyin is EOS. He has a great potential, the developers want to make a replacement for ETH by means of it.

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

Finding a well developed altcom is extremely difficult. Most of the new projects are in the process of development. Currently, can only predict!
But I think altcoin in the top # 100 on coinmarketcap is very worthwhile to invest!
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

i try to invest in alternative blockchain projects. for example neo and ethereum are good, they provide a better blockchain technology comparing with bitcoin. faster and better network size. wanchain is also new and good one.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

Good altcoin has first and foremost capable developers, passionate community and clear utilities and roadmap. If you just want to pick altcoin off the shelf on coinmarketcap, look for volume, liquidity and market cap!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Triss Merigold

Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

The great advantage will give you altcoins which has a POS Mining. Then you will be able to produce more coins all the time, if you turned on a purse.

iamreal

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

The best way to choose an altcoin is to do research on them and find out what they are looking to built and what they are looking to achieve in the years to come, if it is what you are comfortable about then you can invest in it, else look for another one.
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

Most of the coins after release of the fall and that's okay . so many at once and sell
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

If you are confused about choosing the coin you want, I think you should buy ETH if you want to wait for a definite price. ETH is currently declining at a price of $ 400, if you buy it for a period of 1 month you will benefit from the increase in the price of ETH, but if you want another coin you can see coins like XMR, NEO, and EOS at stable prices and have a history the good one.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

There is not the best alternative cryptocurrency on the market at all. I am sure that the best one should be universal and real altcoins have too many disadvantages.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Gururapyco

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

There are some safe bets in my opinion, not financial advise ofcourse. Those are projetcs that have shown a continous growth over a past year and still have a lot to show, have a huge support from community and even goverments. NEO and Vechain are my biggest holding as of now.
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

And I would instead of neo consider ontology. An excellent coin, I bribe myself a little into my portfolio.
zahrah74

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

Altcoin is the best ethereum today because ethereum is a type of cryptocurrency and also ethereum is not only a currency but can also exchange it with a currency called ether. Ethereum can create a fragmented financial ecosystem and can find good altcoins by seeing its growth.
merle

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

You're right, so many types of altcoins and ICOs are always approaching. Those coins have different markets. Some are legit and some may be failed. That makes us feel dizzy to choose the best one. I myself always analyze and research several times before choosing one of them. Exactly, just buy the coins from ICO that have interesting and different usable products in the future.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Indeed, a good altcoin is very important. Everyone wants to find a coin that can grow wildly to get the highest profit. But this is very difficult. You may encounter fraudulent projects.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 09:29:35 AM by Efta321

I also feel very disappointed at this time that many altcoins only use us all. we have worked for them but they don't pay us what they promise and also the coins they give don't have a price.

anhdat3

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

Safinus is a very serious project with an impressive market capitalization and today is one of the most promising! They do their best to take leading positions in its own field. The best opportunity for participate in ICO today! Safinus.com
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:29:02 PM

do you want to invest in altcoin? or just trading? if you are investing, you can buy ethereum, ripple or litecoin. if for trading, you can visit several exchange sites to find out which altcoin is good.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

about altcoin in the end survives at a low price is a fairness that must be accepted and I think we don't need to be confused in choosing one of the many altcoins at this time which is very much, because what we have to believe is that someday the altcoin will benefit us both small or large.

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

Remember! What to invest in 1 altcoin is very dangerous!

Distribute your money for a few altcoins

Take a closer look at XRP, Stellar and FuzeX . This is a promising coins in my opinion
Treasurer

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

There are plenty of really good altcoins. You can check out IOTA as well. If you are confused then you can just stick to Ethereum in my opinion.

I also really like IOTA. It reacts very sensitively to every rise in the market, and also provides an opportunity for trading. In addition, I prefer ADA. Behind its a respected team stands and a reliable fast block chain. Now ADA is not up to par, but soon everything will change. I like to trade with ADA.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

I am excited about financial blockchains for the long term, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
An0nyMoose

Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

If you are looking for the best altcoins then you should just keep your sights on the top ten altcoins in the market and nothing else. Here we are looking at the likes of litecoin, neo, monero, ethereum and ADA. They are the best altcoins for you to put your money in that you can be sure that they will last in the market for a very long time to come.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
alister.kain

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 10:07:52 AM by alister.kain

Best alternative cryptocurrency has not appeared and I think it will be on the cryptomarket in the nearest time. It will be so cool to work with stronger altcoins that we have now and I am too amazed with their appearences, I hope it will be faster till the end of the year.
yoerumo

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

Indeed you can locate the best altcoin on account of good digital money altcoin numerous products and numerous individuals like cryptographic money since it can contribute and can get a decent benefit with crypto extraordinarily now the cost of altcoin has diminished so financial specialist can inveest effectively at this moment, and when cost will build then speculators get a bit benefit by deal his token.
Morphing

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:20:26 AM

Personally, I expect great success from the EOS coin. This project has a very strong team of developers, as well as a great foundation - a steep development, its own blockchain, its own infrastructure. In addition, it is strongly underestimated. Thanks to all this, I think he will bring a good profit.
mel1978

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

It is very hard to find for a valuable coins since there are lots of coins coming in that can bother to those who want to buy or invest. For me there are things to consider before investing to coins. One is by reading their whitelist, monitoring their social media as well as their community and most of all their listing to an exchange. Although all of this things are present to a project we cannot still count as it is the best but at least we have our idea.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

to be able to find altcoin which is indeed nice and very valuable. then I think you should indeed do the assessment. And you also have to look at it from a variety of aspect. In order to be sure that the altcoin is great.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:47:00 AM

I think altcoin is like when we are building a new business, the more effort we made and the better the concept/product we have and supported with the best team and advertisement, it should reach a good goal to become a successful altcoin.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:53:20 AM

Altcoins is just the same with the top ranking coins. Bitcoin itself can maintained a continuous pump and nothing problem on it. Also for the altcoins, non currency will will gain and gain profit. Accept and be open minded thats not possible to happen,. Am I right?

briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:57:02 AM

I guess to find the best altcoin, you should always monitor information regarding altcoin. You should do an analysis on market. In order to understand also how the movement of altcoin.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

If you are looking for the best altcoins then you should just keep your sights on the top ten altcoins in the market and nothing else. Here we are looking at the likes of litecoin, neo, monero, ethereum and ADA. They are the best altcoins for you to put your money in that you can be sure that they will last in the market for a very long time to come.
I am also looking forward for XRP and BCH to take investment on it. I believe that this can be profitable in the future and good to keep. It has low value today but worth of investment for the long time. I look forward for those people who will be part of this coin to keep on their own and contribute for the price to get higher.

Kay28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:04:47 AM

There are lot of new cryptocurrencies or altcoin to choose from..Its still important to make your findings and take appropriate actions. Bitcoin is too volatile these days…we need to understand what affect crypto from time to time…
the transparency of the team profile and works in progress, perhaps looking if github is acitve etc., ilso look at the market cap and other ideas…
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

Now, there is a reality is to that the price of token when ICO is higher than the price when it is listed on market, it make investors haven't been excited with ICO projects as before any more

zingspeed

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

I think I should choose low altcoin. You can find low altcoin when listing only trading floors. Select them because their prices will increase in the future and it will depend on time. Most important is the volume of the altcoin.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:35:37 AM

I think many altcoins can provide benefits, now all altcoins are slowly starting to rise, if you are observant and have observation data about altcoins that increase by more than 10% -30% over the past ten hours, then you can benefit from increased coins that, sometimes we only focus on some altcoins and don't pay attention to other altcoins.
Matdog
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

I guess to find the best altcoin, you should always monitor information regarding altcoin. You should do an analysis on market. In order to understand also how the movement of altcoin.
I think it's true that what you say is if we want to find the best altcoins, of course we must always monitor the altcoin condition on the market,
because if not so it would be difficult to find the best altcoin
Osayo

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:54:24 AM

I suggest for one to really find a good altcoin, you need to study the project roadmap and whitepaper.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

Please choose one of the top 100 altcoin on CMC and hold us sure you will be profitable if you hold them for a long time. The market today the price of the coin dropped very low, suitable for us to buy
Natali1973

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

many suggest top 30 token coinmarketcap but I would advise to look promising tokens of the top 200
toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:32:29 AM

You're correct, such a significant number of sorts of altcoins and ICOs are continually drawing closer. Those coins have diverse markets. Some are genuine and some might be fizzled. That influences us to feel lightheaded to pick the best one. I myself dependably examine and look into a few times previously picking one of them. Precisely, simply purchase the coins from ICO that have fascinating and diverse usable items later on.
sharkpc2000

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

Choose separation aligned altcoins this is excellent championing elongate name desires and you liking asset so recurrently from it. You liking be good with this separation coins that focus on security and freedom.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

Well, right now I am tracking on ethereum it seems me that ethereum is already oversold quite substantially so I think that ethereum is one of the most attractive coins for investors who want to buy and hold until the initial investments will be doubled. The current price of ethereum is quite attractive for buying so you may pay attention on ethereum, maybe ethereum will seem you quite attractive for buying.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

On my opinion is xlm
You can see the price on chart, Yeah sometimes the price is going down because bitcoin price is fall too
But it you look from beginning the xlm price is extremely rise up
Bitcoin down of course make many altcoin down too but i am still believe with stellar coin

lab rat hoax

Activity: 1030
Merit: 502

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

Of course Hyundai Digital Asset Currency (Hdac).

So why?

- South Korean Project
- Backed by Hyundai BS&C / Hyundai Pay
- Hdac has its own blockchain.
- Raised $252 million dollar.
- There are really a lot of software engineers.

Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

Each coin is different from other coins and has its own characteristics, if you ask in terms of value then ethereum is the highest altcoin. you can choose the coin that you like, there is nothing best because all the coins are growing.
piichan

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

for altcoins I believe in Etherium even though it is currently experiencing a price decline and the right time to buy it. I have no doubt investing in etherium because it is the second largest etherium altcoin
vrabac68

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

I love IoT technology and i feel thats the future of the world. If you find crypto with possibility of making passive income thats even bigger plus and i think these altcoins will have huge gains next year and these are HPB,MAN,CPCHAIN,PCHAIN,QUARKCHAIN,ATONOMI,ONELEDGER,NEUROCHAIN,ZEBICHAIN
Classica35

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:59:57 PM

I already have one i am following up, because of its sound and good usecase. It is called OMX. It is one of the promising projects in the space. For any investor, this is a good time to buy.
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

You only need to find one that is used by millions of people, because this means having lots of communities. Indeed, there are so many altcoins that have a bright future, but the most is gradual development. Blockchain is here and will be with us in the future, everything is still in its early stages.
pokerap

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

To be honest, there are many altcoins with good projects, but indeed ethereum is one of the best altcoins. However, you are very risky if you put all your money in one coin, you can divide your investment into several other coins such as Neo, Eos or bitcoin. That will reduce your risk of loss if the market fluctuates.
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

all crypto will not have a continuous profit. because all crypto have fluctuating properties that are unpredictable in price and have prices up and down.
so we don't understand which altcoin will give us an advantage. all depends on our luck when investing.
and now I believe that the ETH will rise very high when it passes the next 3 years.
Revolvere

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

In my experience, there is no altcoin that gives 100% profit, because the price of altcoin is far from being stable.
My advice, it's good that you don't just invest in one altcoin, you can try a few coins, and bitcoin also remains in priority in investment.
Derler1599

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

In my opinion the best altcoin is eth. But at the moment he is going through hard times. You can also invest in the top 10 altcoins. Of these, I really like iota.
Netcave

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

So far, the safest altcoin for trade / investment is ethereum, either daily or long term. There are many reasons why I chose ethereum as the best altcoin, starting from the latest developments and the many real projects, to their use in real, low-cost transactions.
Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

At present, the best alternative cryptocurrency does not yet exist, and I think it will be on the cryptomarket in as soon as possible. It will be really cool to work with a stronger altcoin. To suppress bitcoin, there must be an altcoin that has the best capabilities, real advantages and tries to attract big investors.
ranold

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

In my opinion the best altcoin is eth. But at the moment he is going through hard times. You can also invest in the top 10 altcoins. Of these, I really like iota.
I think the same. Invested in OSA dc to wait out trouble falling times
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

Yes there are a lot of new coins as of now but each of them offers a unique services like Eternal Trust setting up a trust fund service with ease ! They are offering decentralized platform and issue smart contracts to all clients to ensure transparency and security . They have a solid team composition that are veterans in asset management and trust fund management . Clients have consultants to prepare the best strategies for the future growth of their assets !
moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

My point of view is that ETH is a good altcoin present. Ethereum is an electronic currency commonly referred to as Bitcoin 2.0. Ethereum is not just a currency but it does many other things through its programming language. In many respects, Bitcoin Ethereum is similar. It works on a blockchain, you can exploit it, swap it through a currency called an Ether. On the other hand, Ethereum is a useful application platform.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: