Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: exchange problems  (Read 520 times)
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:58:56 PM

A higher fees doesn’t guarantee security. It is better to take out funds once the work is done. If we are to deal with a huge amount, it will be a wise move to ration out the portions, i.e. to deposit in smaller amount. And lastly, always have backups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

Its true every transaction taking some times. But it’s true in recent time every project taking some initiative for their technology development. So in near future this problem will eliminate.
krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:47:34 AM

This is why it is advisable to store your money in the original purse and not swap because they can be attacked at any time eg Bithumb and coinrail exchange rumors. Exchanging requires too much expense when you will withdraw your money or even in the transaction.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

I do not know how true, but it is told what has been played by the exchanges. There are many hacking so do not put all your coins and tokens in exchange. And do not leave it all in the stock. After you trade, remove it. It's mostly a problem with the exchange
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

hi all,
i want to know the problems involve in most exchanges and how can we overcome such problems.
mostly some exchange withrawals fees are very high e.g IDEX exchange, wen trading now does it mean that it is safe and secured for trading?
please i need your idea or oppinion.
if for me wherever the exchange for us to trade certainly has some disadvantages, if we say fi a crypto exchange for me does not pledge for security for people who trade in it, maybe if for example there are small problems most likely still can be helped for us solve it, so everything is at risk and we should be careful of.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

1. If you're going to deposit a big amounts, deposit them in small portions as exchanges have deposit (technical) issues so If for some reason the deposit didn't go through, you won't lose everything.

2. Always withdraw your funds as soon as you finish trading, exchanges can close your account and enforce KYC/AML verification without prior notice.

3. Always take a backup of your 2FA. An exchange may not be able to help you If you lose it.

And no, just because an exchange is charging higher fees, doesn't mean that It's more secure or safer.

Oh thanks for the info but in our country we have called coin ph and the max withdraw for atm is 1000$ per day so how will withdraw all of your funds ?
Daddyj2

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

Sometimes fees on IDEX,forkdelta and etherdelta are much higher than other exchanges. And just imagine they also charge you when you cancel your sell/buy order. Most of the exchanges don't charge when you do this. This is my problem in exchanging in decentralized exchangers but we can't do anything about that as most of the tokens we sell or buy are only on this exchanges at first.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

hi all,
i want to know the problems involve in most exchanges and how can we overcome such problems.
mostly some exchange withrawals fees are very high e.g IDEX exchange, wen trading now does it mean that it is safe and secured for trading?
actually there are circumstances that  some tradings exchanges have higher fare rate while at the same time is not secure to make trading due to some factors of hacking  just like happen in other trading exchange like binance,and etherdelta,thats was victim of hacking before,and this idex thats you said that when you making a transaction just asking your private key,and i'm thinking thats this not secure kind of transaction with a higher amount of processing fee.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
dumiya

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

I like add few more problems that the traders are experiencing with most of exchanges.

Traders must have to deposit more than the minimum amount that the exchange ask for a particular coin. If the trader deposited less than the asking minimum deposit amount they will loose that amount.
The other issue is that traders have to trade more than a certain amount in order to execute the trade. If a trader wants to trade a small amount, he/she won't be able to trade with these limitation.
One of major drawback of decentralized exchanges run on Ethereum blockchain is extra fee that the trader has to pay as the GAS cost. If the GAS cost went lot higher, trader will be ended up with paying considerable amount of GAS fees.

Traders should aware of these things before they trading.

Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

for us also the biggest and also reliable, for us you can trade in market .hitbtc, binance, poloniex and also in bittrex, for us also will easy to get profit, and also many new coins there.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

for us also the biggest and also reliable, for us you can trade in market .hitbtc, binance, poloniex and also in bittrex, for us also will easy to get profit, and also many new coins there.
poloniex is not a reliable exchange. I have long withdrawn my capital from there. You of course can get lucky and you will not experience problems but my rule to leave the exchange after the first signals that users periodically have problems. Now really a lot of exchanges but there is no one reliable and universal. It seems to me that this market is still open for honest business.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
Merited by ekoyulio20 (2)

-on btc fee , yeah it high , but you can pass it with change your btc into another crypto like doge / xlm and the problem solved ( prefeer for micro transaction )
-hard to do kyc , like poloneix with webcam photo (till now i dont have verified poloneix account ,-,)
- high traffic , hard to load , like bittrex sometime
-high minimum deposit to trade , like bitfinex
-high minimum withdraw , ( for little trader is annyoing ) ,
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

hi all,
actually there are circumstances that  some tradings exchanges have higher fare rate while at the same time is not secure to make trading due to some factors of hacking  just like happen in other trading exchange like binance,and etherdelta,thats was victim of hacking before,and this idex thats you said that when you making a transaction just asking your private key,and i'm thinking thats this not secure kind of transaction with a higher amount of processing fee.

I think a good exchange is an exchange that has been very long, big and always busy used by people, meaning that the exchange is already trustable by people. don't once you use a new exchange, because many  scam new on exchanges.
the exchange problem is hacked by hackers, as above says. exchanges of Binance, Idex and Bithum can be hacked by hackers, but the exchange can replace the missing coins from their members.
so always be careful in choosing your coin exchange.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

hi all,
IDEX doesn't have high fees. You can customize the gas price yourself before making any transaction. It is just like any Ethereum wallet. This is the beauty of the Decentralized exchanges, you can control your trades yourself and there is no risk of getting hacked or scammed. You will get the option to change the gas price under trasnfer option, there will be a sliding bar where you can choose the desired gas price and can make the tx. 
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

1. If you're going to deposit a big amounts, deposit them in small portions as exchanges have deposit (technical) issues so If for some reason the deposit didn't go through, you won't lose everything.

2. Always withdraw your funds as soon as you finish trading, exchanges can close your account and enforce KYC/AML verification without prior notice.

3. Always take a backup of your 2FA. An exchange may not be able to help you If you lose it.

And no, just because an exchange is charging higher fees, doesn't mean that It's more secure or safer.
Especially this. HitBTC charges astronomical amounts for deposits and withdrawals and while they are a decent exchange, they certainly aren't the best around. Compare that with the likes of Kucoin and Binance who had a 50k satoshi withdrawal fee, and you can clearly see that statement is nowhere close to being true.

Yeah, some of the fees you have to deal with on HitBTC are crazy. Also the gradient of denominations they let you make trades with is really high. Like 0.01 or even 0.001 BTC increments is wildly high. I don't know if they still have that but it's a lot.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

I think there is some problem in exchange for Bitcoin. Various exchanges are not good value, so those who work on Bitcoin have to be frustrated. Bitcoin will find out the best solutions from the point of exchange.
ojotoyo10

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

If for the exchange problem I think fee is indeed one of the most impactful with transaction that we will do. So if for other problems I think the duration of time long enough between one transaction with another transaction.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:18:04 PM

Well most of the exchange site bill us very high fees and that is one of the area which the crypto world need more work in other to make the ecosystem more friendly for easy trading and exchanging for personal use, I have discovered that most of the exchange have fixed exchange fees weather for small or big transactions which is not suppose to be so we need more advancement in that area.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

i use mostle kucoin exchange.. its really good to trade on kucoin.. secondly there are also some  cool exchanges like binance, okex.. they are great..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

not all exchange has good security, even a good exchange can also be hacked by hackers, such as binance and MTGOx.

I think the main problem of any exchange is security, not a fee. so I think that we dare to use every exchange which has an expensive fee but give us very good security.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: