Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin will end 2018 ?  (Read 627 times)
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

Philip Nunn, an expert on the blockchain ecosystem, predicted that Bitcoin is going to reach this year from the lowest to 6000 dollars and the highest to 60000 dollars. The man recently indicated that he was camping on his positions, and that he expected a sharp increase in the price of the first digital asset in the coming months.

I do not understand why he has such a forecast for the cost of bitcoin. If you really look at the situation on the market then this year bitcoin will not rise above $ 20,000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daday23

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:30:42 AM

No one can exactly predict Bitcoin price in advance either he is Blockchaing expert or Large investor. Bitcoin price is now around $7k and there is a possibility to reach over $10k by the end of this year not sure.
You are right dude,even expert in crypto cant predict what really happen to the end of 2018 for bitcoin.But ofcourse all we want is before 2018 end bitcoin price will increase and it will stay to highest value in 2019.I hope it will happen because i know once it happen it will gain more profit.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

Philip Nunn, an expert on the blockchain ecosystem, predicted that Bitcoin is going to reach this year from the lowest to 6000 dollars and the highest to 60000 dollars. The man recently indicated that he was camping on his positions, and that he expected a sharp increase in the price of the first digital asset in the coming months.
The prediction is too huge and even getting back again to the all time high is too difficult with the current market situation. This bearish market has been making new buyers to think twice in investing and more bad news on crypto this year.
The first half of this year was not good for bitcoin price so far but the second half will be good because the start is good and we saw $700 increase in the past three days. It means that if the price continue with this ratio, the end of this year will be very good. Those investors who bought bitcoin for $18000 will recover most of their lost money. Just wait a little more.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

Lots of experts are predicting lots of different things, surely one of them will be right in the end.
Looking at the history of bitcoin, and the current state of crypto as a whole, I think it's naive to assume we'll never break the ath again atleast  Cheesy
Lol...but we shall break the ATH. It might not be anytime sooner but we will surely break it and it shall once again become a money time for new people and those who held on fast to theur coins. To me, this year shall be difficult to attain the ATH again.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

I believe that the market price will still go back to $20k dollars just like what happened least year before december ends since most of the people in the world today are already legalized to invest on cryptocurrency which will make the demand to increase.

feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

I think this will be the beginning not the end of bitcoin,
see the price that has reached tens of thousands of dollars yesterday and this is down,
means that investors still want to find more profit from yesterday.
and remember the community is still a lot in bitcoin
I don’t believe that the price will reach to $60000. It is impossible. I never believe predictions like this. I don’t know how can someone predicts which is not believable. Just imagine six months and $53300 increase in the price, besides I believe that the price will be more than $15000 if the same growth speed continues till the end of this year.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

Lol that is not even a prediction, I can predict that bitcoin is going to have a value between zero and infinity and then claim that I was correct, while that guy is using narrower ranges the concept is the same, that is not a prediction at all the range is simply to wide for that prediction to be of any use as a prediction, but thanks to give us the name of the guy giving that prediction so I do not read one of his predictions ever again since it will be a waste of time.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

There is probably going to be a new bullrun at the end of the year, there are still a long and huge roads to recover left, but i think that it all will be going out very well at the end of the year, probably at late december or late november, it will finally happen

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

For Philip Nunn's prediction to come true, BTC must start an amazing bull run in July by gaining 50% up in value each month till the end of the year. That is probably not going to happen but we could see a price in the 10.000$ range.
By the end of this year I think that the Bitcoin would have achieved the highest possible place as it is improving with the passage of time averagely.

Furthermore experts say that in the next 8 months the Bitcoin will have crossed 30k dollar price and this also explains that it is going to break its previous highest record. It will be very interesting if we make a better collection of coins now which will payoff accordingly in high market.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:05:23 AM

It remains to hope and wait for the price of bitcoin to rise to 60,000, this will be a good variant of the development of events!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

no one can predict, but if you look at the current belief I'm very sure if bitcoin will rise at the end of the year.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

I believe that the price of bitcoins by the end of 2018 will just pump again like last year because most of the crypto analyst today are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars.

Come on. I see like 0.1% chance for that even less. Something really huge should happen for that. We are still in Bear market yes getting close to end but still and after Bear Market will come long period of time going sideways.  I think first signs of recovery will start only in April 2019.
I don’t believe that the price will reach to $60000 till the end of this year. In my opinion if the price touches $10000 till December these years it will be enough. $60000 is very far and there is no sign to reach to that level. Already half year has gone and nest six months and $54000 growth is beyond the limits. For me it is impossible. We should look the reality.

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

i cant agree with the number of $60000 to reach until the end of 2018, its break the all time high price and really difficult to actualized. in my sight of prediction the price will always stagnant and will never reach the all time high price anymore until the end of 2018. it might reach $10000, but it still really hard to achieve.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

Lets hope that hes statements goes true because i realy love looking bitcoins on the top of the market place anywhere in the world. I am a good fan of bitcoin since i know him and i realy want to hold it until it goes up to 50,000$ in the future.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

For Philip Nunn's prediction to come true, BTC must start an amazing bull run in July by gaining 50% up in value each month till the end of the year. That is probably not going to happen but we could see a price in the 10.000$ range.

Philip Nunn's prediction can be true because we never know how high can bitcoin price grow within days. Seeing the charts and technical analysis it is hard to believe bitcoin reaching that high value but anything is possible because bitcoin prices does not follow any charts or trends.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████