Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 btc stolen  (Read 382 times)
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

Hello guys.
I have a question.
 5 btc were stolen from my binance account. Is there any possibilities to get it back? What shoul I do for that?
Thank you very much! 

To the Address 3Ks1z3WrsCkfKnnb75d6MxZzTqNMpznKr8
Txid 4743e613eccb224b1ebc272fee046d36b0c03033851f5a5d84ccb6cd7d29de4a
Unfortunately I highly doubt that they can do anything about it as it is impossible to reverse the transactions. That's bitcoin for you, just make it a lesson to yourself and pay more attention to the security of your funds.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bfrank56712

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

Hello guys.
I have a question.
 5 btc were stolen from my binance account. Is there any possibilities to get it back? What shoul I do for that?
Thank you very much! 

The best help you can get is through Binance and They might still not be able to recover your stolen BTc but you have a chance of beinfg compensated, If the security loop is also thier fault
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

Only Binance can help you, report this to Binance ASAP
Only thing you can do. Next to do after this is to find out how you got hacked to not repeat this mistake again.
5 BTC is not end of the world but its big ammount so i hope you will recover it.
supporterb

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Hello guys.
I have a question.
Thank you very much! 

Really very sad. You should more careful and set 2fa authentication. Now you can contact with binance support for information. 
altGear

Activity: 73

PRiVCY

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

Always always always use 2FA (authy works good and backs up your authentication data, it's the same as Google Authenticator but better). Also in your exchange account you can create API Keys and each API key has a public and private API Key. Never share your private API key because a user can use this to access the funds on your exchange account. Remember with crypto you are the bank, and therefore the responsibility of securing your account and ensuring the security of everything you do is entirely your responsibility. Keep funds in a local wallet like Exodus if your not actively trading with it on an exchange.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

Hello guys.
I have a question.
Thank you very much! 

I am a person who is trading on binance. I am very puzzled hearing your information. I'm afraid my account is hacked one day. Anyway, I wish you too soon to get your money back
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

Thats the only problem in bitcoin ,transaction is irreversible.once you made a transaction it cannot be reverse. So everyone must keep thier private keys and wallet into a safe place.
smiledeveloper

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

Sorry to here such shocking news from your side!!
I strongly believe that only Binance can help you, report this to Binance as soon as possible they might give it back if evidence show lack of security measures from their side, last time they revert back trades came from a Phishing site trade attack.

Just go for it. They will check it for you if found enough evidence then they will refund your btc.
tesla1994

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

N26 Ambassador - Contact for free promo codes

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

Always use 2FA. Better than that.....use COLD WALLETS !!!!!!!!!!!
boulderchain

Activity: 59
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

I don't think that binance will credit your account with the stolen funds out of goodwill, only if it was their fault and they have to. But this would be hard to prove.

Do you know how they could get access to your account? Common password, malware, keylogger?

Like many already said
* Use 2FA
* Use a Password manager

cryptojoe37

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

How does this happen? Can someone get around your 2fa even if they cannot copy your phone somehow or get into your email? Even if they don't have a way of getting around the 2fa, I wonder if someone could actually hack and steal like that? I would hope even if that is possible that they would be able to see the IP address and the person will go to jail
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

You probably compromised the safety of your account. Did you change your passwords for the exchange and email and reset 2fa? Hacker might still be waiting for you to transfer new funds. I doubt Binance will help you unless hack was global and came from their end.

boulderchain

Activity: 59
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

How does this happen? Can someone get around your 2fa even if they cannot copy your phone somehow or get into your email? Even if they don't have a way of getting around the 2fa, I wonder if someone could actually hack and steal like that? I would hope even if that is possible that they would be able to see the IP address and the person will go to jail

The only way would be to have the authenticator code. You can add it to as many phones as you like.

People who are stealing bitcoin will not surf to the website without any protection (like vpn, tor, ..)

banks38

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

Binance appears to be a world class organization and has always stood behind their product.  I would suggest following all their procedures in order to maximize the chance of getting your funds back.  Other than Binance you could maybe file a police report however I have no idea how they would have the resources in your local to do much about it. 
queenstella

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

Really sad. I believe the support from binance will help you out
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:10 AM

little tips from me for the beginners
Install Google Authentic (2FA)
Google Authentic or so-called 2-step verification is an Android-based security app that works to make sure whether the users who are logged in will be the people who own the account. How it works 2FA menggenarate a unique code in realtime which will be used to verify when you login to a website. This unique code generated by 2FA will change in less than 30 seconds, so when it's over time it will automatically generate a new code.

And use unique and long passwords to make it difficult for other people who want to break into our account, the use of unique passwords is also one way to secure our Bitcoin wallet, use capital letters, symbols, and numbers do not forget to backup it to avoid things that do not desirable like forget etc. My advice to write it on paper and keep it in a safe place do not store it on your computer Hard Drive feared by a virus that steals your important data.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

Report this to binance and give them all the details that can assist them in their investigation. Binance has the record of their customers because they usually conduct KYC but the thief may not have account with them. In any case, you may be refunded if their investigation reveals a security loophole on their part.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

Please contact to Binance's support. I think if we withdraw a huge money, Binance will send us alert
logitechwow

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

Friend, alas, you will not return your bitcoins.
Need to be more attentive.
And how could you lose them, because the bitcoin wallet can not be hacked, or am I wrong?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: