Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3887 times)
ronni01

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

Yes, but we do not guess which project will not pay us, so we try to make as many projects as possible to earn a better chance of receiving a reward!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
londawzen

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

You are wrong because some of them are PRO and can say what bounty has a lot of potential to succeed, if your working on bounty for a long time you will be educated on how to choose bounty that has a higher percentage to pay you after the campaign. Experience will help a lot.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:42:55 PM

those who do not have any other job or work to do than they have good option to doing bounties but if you are doing any job than there is no point to work all night for the bounties because all are not lucky enough to get good reward of doing bounties. but there may be people who are masters in doing bounties and earning good.  so it depends if you earn you do otherwise no need to do.
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:15:44 AM

i always do hardwork until my body already tired like i have 8 hours work daily with 2 business in real life then with crypto campaign,trading,faucets and sometimes if i have more time i do play gambling for knowledge so for me if you can earn you should do hardwork and always think like that for your family, money is everything so better to study crypto to earn money actually i don't want to sleep but my body need that and actually i always think my family that's why i do study everyday then work everyday
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:24:29 AM

For me, it is worth it because i can earn from sharing and posting in different campaigns. At the of the day, those sleepless nights will be paid off after the bounty.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:38:45 AM

In my case, I work on a regular job by day but if I have a free time, I try to include the sharing and retweeting of posts for social media campaigns since it does not take too much time. At night, I rest for a while before actually committing into doing bounties or reporting of links or trying to do signature campaign. I don't think you one needs to stay up late in doing bounties or so, unless, of curse, you have more than what you can really take. It is worth it, but not worthy enough to sacrificed your health for.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

I have been think bounty thread is just an extra income, then full-time in bounty threads is a very dangerous thing, because it has many unstable factors, such as the failure of the ICO, bounty thread refused to pay, and so on.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:42:09 AM

yes. bounty is good. but a signature with airdrop is also good. with me you get 150 Airdrop tokens. Link is in my signature. and there is also a new exchange without fees until the end of august 2020
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:01:41 AM

Gratuity is not a full-time job, nor is it enough. It may be part-time now, but working with your life to find work that benefits you and your family, so I don't think I'll spend a lot of time on the bounty thread.

TakashiHernan

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

Need to do a full research about the project before engaged in bounty.Otherwise it's a full waste of time.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
That's good if you have a job to do during the day but it's also not bad if you can get more money when you have nothing to do. There will be not a problem to do bounty campaigns in your free time. It's not too hard and not take a lot of time as you think.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

For me ICO is still worth it. I am participating into it and yes there are also disappointments on failed and scam ICO's . But you know there are still legit ICO's that keeps me motivated and makes me going on.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

Bounty worth it but we only need to select the best one to participate on by looking and checking out the project use case and the team behind it..
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

There is no assured earnings in the bounty campaign so don't do this as your only job and also you need to know tgat money is just to live our life so earn money to live happily don't lose your happiness just to make money.Just enjoy what work you are doing.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:35:35 AM

then enjoy your night sleep and don't you bother sharing your opinions here without relevant experience. Based on your message, I see you have never tried any bounty, yet you decided to start this thread. amazing

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

Im sure there are really people who do have sleepless nights but majority of them are those who work on translations or moderation but talking with signature and repost/retweets then its not actually a valid reason since those things doesnt consume too much time.
Doing bounty is depending into your preference if you do seek up for potential additional profits then it is worthy  to try but you should be ready on the risk behind it.You might really end up on not getting paid and waste all of your efforts been done.

True this is only the case for those who tend to rush to their deadlines when it comes to campaigns that has a deadline of a whole week. Signature campaigns are very easy to do and does not consume a lot of time since you are just almost like browsing through threads and interacting with them .

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

Nothing is not worth it, after all, it is a channel to increase pocket money. As long as you have time, you can get a reward, though sometimes the rewards are poor.
otto2012

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

It is very important to choose the right project. Many projects now do not even go to the  exchanges.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

I just want to tell my experience doing some bounties from my almost 4 months of experience i only earned a little amount of money i didn't hit the jackpot. but i'm still working on but not like the last time, this time i carefully choose the bounty that i'm joining only a little amount campaigns  but at least has a higher percentage of paying. you can learn from your mistake after all.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

How can you do white nights when you have only one account to make bounty campaigns ? You must be very patient with bounty as most of them turn out to be just a waste of time but if you choose them with cautious you will stack some nice amount if coins that in time they will catch more and more value but for now you should pay more attention on how to get more merit to increase the status of your account as I cannot see how you can make so many coins with your current account status so maybe you will answer my doubts.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: