Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3881 times)
aioc

Activity: 2856
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

I just came out from a bounty campaign that was paused because of not reaching the softcap, but what we are going to do this is one of the risks of bounty hunters, not getting paid from months of work because of a failed campaign,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

I've been part of the Oud bounty for almost a year. I had a lot of companies half was left to die. I learned how to take them and not take much. Also began to engage in high-quality content. I think so you can develop
bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

For me I am doing my job on day time and at night I am doing bounty work and for good gain signature bounty is very good source of profit and you can earn bitcoin as well from signature bounty if your rank is high. And for social media bounties like twitter, Facebook, Reddit and telegram you can work daily over 50+ campaign in just 2-3 hours per day and if you manage this work you can work even more daily so in my opinion there is no need of sleepless night for bounty but just manage your work.
bboyjohn

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

If you had been a year before that, you could have won a lot of money with bounty campaigns. You can post uninterruptedly for hours, write blogs, or join twitter campaigns. But it does not have to do that anymore, bounty campaigns do not make a lot of money Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
asritajudin

Activity: 351

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

Yes, it is worth worth it as long as the bounty is a very potential one and it will also give reasonable reward. If you are into so many bounties, it might take you sleepless night before you are able to complete the given task but I think 5-8hours is enough time to complete the task for a day.
richkel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Joining in bounty campaigns are also risky, the effort and time you will risk. But you must believe in that bounty to keep yourself doing work for them because you will be paid after the campaign.
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

While i acknowledge the fact that people keep wake for bounty related activities to make ends meet; it's not enough reason to say that doing bounties are not worth it.

Some people delved into ICOs and crypto trading courtesy of the fund they were able to generate from bounty hunting, others really skipped the hold of poverty courtesy of it. The good part is that these folks have seen bounty hunting as a hobby not hard work.

Let's not discourage but encourage such folks into battling their way to the core of crypto business

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

Nothing is worth if you are leaving your sleep and neglect health for some money. Bounties are worth it if you choose where you should join and how much work is required to earn.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

Yes it is, as a matter of fact i spend so many years doing just bounty campaigns before learning how to trade, now i am not doing a 7-9, 5 times a week job. To think that is really that sustainable i guess i can say that doing bounties with cryptos are really worth it. But i guess it will be always a case to case basis.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause.
I do bounty not just solely to earn money but also to learn something here in crypto. To have a high chance of receiving bounties then you should participate in a project that is being run by good and reputable bounty managers with green trust.

So no reason for sleeping late at night.
It is your choice to sleep late at night but for me i sleep early cause i managed my time well.
chuyenhl14

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

Try and all the work you do will be rewarded with its real value, but not much. And I'm also doing a bounty campaign every night and I find it really worth it.
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

There are some that's worth your time and effort. If you analyze and do a research on the project that you joined then you can earn it will depends on the value once its on the exchange.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

There are some that's worth your time and effort. If you analyze and do a research on the project that you joined then you can earn it will depends on the value once its on the exchange.
It is somehow worth it if you are lucky enough to find a campaign which the coins that it offer is highly valuable like Ethereum, ripple and the favourite of all the bitcoin. However it's seldom that a one campaign offers this kind of reward and sometimes it is also difficult to joined on the said campaigns which you may wanted.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Feuerbach

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

On bounty campaigns you can make good money, especially signature. And for this it is not necessary to not sleep at night. Also, you do not need to participate in everything in a row, because there is a lot of scam.
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

It's up to you how to handle or manage yourself and your time to do the bounty campaigns. It is just a time management to work here in crypto. For me, it is worth to do bounties campaign. Always do what you can and pause for a while if you can't.
powerman24

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Sometimes it is worth doing bounty campaigns sometimes not. You have to select the good ones but it is not so easy.
It can happen that the bounty do not raise enough funds and they not paying out hunters or prolonging the campaign.
As every job it has it`s own risks and having some luck is needed.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

You may not have received rewards enough because you are still a junior member by doing bounties but just by being a full member, you can get enough rewards from bounties that may be more than worth for your sleepless nights like me.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:28:33 AM

Yes, I also think that many participants regularly spend a lot of time to participate in the bounty. But you need to find time for other areas - including investment.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:35:29 AM

It seems to me that the best option would be to work with bounty in a part-time format. It is hardly worth doing the main job, because the stable income is not always ensured.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

It seems to me that the best option would be to work with bounty in a part-time format. It is hardly worth doing the main job, because the stable income is not always ensured.

I agree with you. I make bounty work as a part-time job. Making bounty work as the main job becomes very risky because of unstable income, and sometimes the project does not pay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: