Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin What's now ?  (Read 512 times)
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

At the low end of the bitcoin market, it's a good time to buy in the long run.
Because if they continue to fall, they will lose their profits, which is a tipping point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

There is no unambiguously correct answer to this question. Everyone chooses a strategy that corresponds to his qualifications. I do not rule out that the price of bitcoin may decrease yet. It will be a trouble for those who want to earn on margin trading. But this will not be a big problem for those who invest for a long term. To each his own. Choose you.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

While the Bitcoin price has recently been under the 7000, some investors decide to move away from it, while others see it as an interesting entry point.
What is the right thing guys ?
[/quote)

I don't know what are trying to prove your question how do you do people move away from bitcoin I don't believe thats idea specially those people understand well about the bitcoin as currency.
And of course now the right to enter bitcoin for the newbies want to earn in the future as kong term holding as investment.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

While the Bitcoin price has recently been under the 7000, some investors decide to move away from it, while others see it as an interesting entry point.

I just think that investors are not away from bitcoin but they avoid the big losses from the continuing decline and they will use to buy bitcoin back so that when prices start growing back they get a big profit to cover up the losses they get during the downturn.
yourmomy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

Because of these events, people succumb to fear and stop investing. But do not forget that bitcoin is by nature not stable. At the same time, bitcoin has a huge potential, you just need nerves of steel and patience.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

The right thing? No one knows for sure what the right decision will be until you make it and wait patiently for the outcome. But I think that Bitcoin has hit $ 20k before and that may not be its limit. This is a good time to buy more bitcoin and rip the big time benefit when the price moons.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

Only you can decide this for yourself.  You need to answer this question : Do you truly believe Bitcoin and crypto have a bright future that will change the world.  If your answer is yes you go all in and don't look back, thats my opinion.
Yes, it's up to you if you continue or not we have different choices in life, but for me I think I will continue to work in bitcoin cause I have trust and believes that bitcoin gives me good future and can reduce the poverty of every nation and help there economy to become better and successful in the future.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

The people moving away from it can be divided into two types. One are those who are selling it thinking it will go down further and then they can buy it at a cheaper price and the second are those who think that this the end of Bitcoin and it will not cross this price or it will keep on going down from here.
I believe that Bitcoin is facing some serious bearish moment after the awesome high it went to last year. No doubt Bitcoin created a history when it reached to the $19k price and a correction was expected after that. Now Bitcoin has come to the same price where it started from. I think it will take a few more months for Bitcoin to recover the price and may be then it will increase steadily.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

Bitcoin is below 7k since last month.

1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

I think we should buy bitcoin now if we want to earn a good profit in coming days because im pretty sure that in due time before this year ends i believe bitcoin will reached to $12000.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

I think we should buy bitcoin now if we want to earn a good profit in coming days because im pretty sure that in due time before this year ends i believe bitcoin will reached to $12000.

Yes, buy in hope of making money in the coming days and you will end up panic selling and losing most of it. It's those people who dream of making some money fast and forgetting about it that lose on this market. Wake up, there are many of you who are here only for a quick buck and fall prey to experienced traders.
If you really want to enter the market just for a couple days, sell and drink champagne, wait for a bull run.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tomahawk One Two

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

It will be better if you wait until you make this decision. You will not lose anything if you buy bitcoin a little more expensive. But if he starts to roll into the abyss, then you will regret not having waited a few days.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

Yeah, people who do not trust bitcoin amymore decided to move away but for those who still believe in btc like me thought that this time is a great time to buy and hold for it because it will surely pump in the near future.
Bitcoin's history shows how many times this same event happened and what followed was always the same : bitcoin recovered again and made new all time highs . People just need to decide for now whether they can bare waiting for months if not years for it to recover and for them to make profit or whether they want to get rid of all their coins at once and move on to another field , it really depend on one simple factor : time .
But whoever will sell or let's say loose his coins right now , shouldn't come back crying in the future saying "oh i would've been a millionaire right now if i did this and did that , you wasted your chance bruv move on .." .
ylapkzhl

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

The market has been falling since this year. I think it is because there are too many bubbles in the market, which will be amended for a long time. We can only wait.
fendi09

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

now bitcoin is one of the stocks to invest that can make a profit for me. So I believe that bitcoin helps the economic problems in the family and can reduce a poverty. therefore people all over the world join in bitcoin.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

There is no unambiguously correct answer to this question. Everyone chooses a strategy that corresponds to his qualifications. I do not rule out that the price of bitcoin may decrease yet. It will be a trouble for those who want to earn on margin trading. But this will not be a big problem for those who invest for a long term. To each his own. Choose you.
Exactly. Some of the people we follow are not even using strategies as what the average joe is using. With time we will learn though. Swing trade? break outs? I dunno. I seen may good traders stand out and start to teach others. I, myself, after such a gap in the market, i am kind of hesitant to enter now, dunno about others piece of mind right now.
chaydiem1122

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

It can be an opportunity or a fear. By the psychology of each person.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:57:06 PM

In my own opinion,Such thinking is pointless because it all depends on who expects which benefit. Investors who care about quick profit won't wait a few months until the price rises. Any one who feel holding his forms is important should dobecause Bitcoin is an excellent solution. It is worth to see the future use of cryptocurrencies with them many things become much more convenient and easier. Bitcoin is for the future, only the patient can benefit from it
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

Only you can decide this for yourself.  You need to answer this question : Do you truly believe Bitcoin and crypto have a bright future that will change the world.  If your answer is yes you go all in and don't look back, thats my opinion.
Yes, I believe and trust to bitcoin, cause bitcoin have great potential to help us and give us hope. Bitcoin teach us how to invest and trading and to save money for our future to become successful and financially stable. Bitcoin helps to reduce unemployed people so that if all people have work our economy will change and will it become better.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:50:29 AM

Its all depends if you believe in yourself and in bitcoin you won't leave this crypto currency.I know these currencies are volatile if it can decrease then don't forget it can increase also.7000$ isn't bad it will rise up soon.Always remember short term invest won't gives you profit you have to wait long most of invest wait for years they hold bitcoin and never touch them.You'll gain success only if you hold your coin for your future.So believe in your self and in crypto currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: