Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] - ADLERCASH Masternode Investment Coin CryptoBridge listing  (Read 2106 times)
Zitny

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

Slovakian translation reserved
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adlercash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

Reserved pool.twiz.io

This is a pure POS/Masternode coin.
ybv

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

Professional Sharing Masternode Service
https://p2p-coins.pro/
Easy to use, transparent, safe and automatic. 
Discord channel   for support
https://discord.gg/W34TuYc
Bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875992

abortP

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

I believe there is a mistake in the road map, Dec 2019 should be Dec 2018.

Can you list all the reserved translation and finished translation link, then people don't need to review all the replies.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

One of the benefit from ADLERCASH is a weekly reward in ETH. What is the required task in order to get the ETH reward per week?
Or perhaps we just have ADLERCASH coin in our wallet?
adet

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

I need some BTC, so I would like to sell 2000 ADL coins below the pre-sale price.
PM me, if you are interested. We can use trusted escrow service to be safe on both sides.

thanks
mark299

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

do not buy any coins from anyone else expect the project team during presale. we have had many people lost their money. We have paid for an exchange at ESCODEX https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.ADL_ESCODEX.BTC to buy during presale confidently. Its the safest way to get ADL. Stay safe.
SQLwitch

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

this is a scam coin don't invest your money in this coin

guys please dont invest in new coins like this so fast , wait atleast 1 or 2 months so they can prove to you that they are legit and busy doing all the basic stuff like marketing , see if the mods are always online to answer questions , see if the coin have a good used before you spend your hard earn money on it

99% coins are scams and they are giving crypto currency a bad name
jonsnow001

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:24:34 AM

this coin is a big scam dont give them your hard earn money
we have warn you so if you lose your money don't blame crypto currency

its so easy to make a coin any programmer can make a coin for free , so there's many scams coins coming out everyday . wait a few months and see if its really legit.
adlercash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

guys please dont invest in new coins like this so fast , wait atleast 1 or 2 months so they can prove to you that they are legit and busy doing all the basic stuff like marketing , see if the mods are always online to answer questions , see if the coin have a good used before you spend your hard earn money on it

Thanks for taking time and reviewing this project.

I agree 99% coins are scams, but without understanding or participating in the group about the announcements that we are making on a consistent basis.

I would request you, not to generalize the statement without research for us, It's been only 12 days since we have launched the project. We are tied up with lots of work. Have patience you will see the results.

Thanks once again.
adlercash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

this coin is a big scam dont give them your hard earn money
we have warn you so if you lose your money don't blame crypto currency

its so easy to make a coin any programmer can make a coin for free , so there's many scams coins coming out everyday . wait a few months and see if its really legit.

Stop quoting the same thing in a different wording.

Have patience. We are working really hard.
adlercash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

One of the benefit from ADLERCASH is a weekly reward in ETH. What is the required task in order to get the ETH reward per week?
Or perhaps we just have ADLERCASH coin in our wallet?

You need to hold AdlerCash MN for a week to avail the weekly ETH Rewards.

Thanks for the question. You can join the discord group for more information.
adlercash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

Thanks for taking time and reviewing this project.

I agree 99% coins are scams, but without understanding or participating in the group about the announcements that we are making on a consistent basis.

I would request you, not to generalize the statement without research for us, It's been only 12 days since we have launched the project. We are tied up with lots of work. Have patience you will see the results.

Thanks once again.

I would request people to go through the link of this guy, he's trying to create FUD.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1851231;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1972230;sa=showPosts

So, i guess it belongs to a same person  jonsnow001 and SQLwitch. Pl ignore these people.

It's his full time job.
evgeniy3815

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

Adler Cash has great potential for success. Great innovation from BL blockchain with great features and utility.
The combination of the best features of modern crypto-technologies.  he has an interesting concept.
Investing in this currency will look like a big investment because of the profitability each year and the
likelihood that Bitcoin stocks are also rising in price.I'm looking forward to explaining how coins are awarded each year.
Join the community Adler in Discord:  https://discord.gg/N5uem4m
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

I think from coin specifications of this project can explain advantages of this project, just one step away to make it a community driven that must be developed. because with community all will be smooth to the fore.
allen1234

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

These coins will move forward in the future. The community of these coins is growing day by day .. I think it will bring good luck to all of us. So everyone will be with #adlercash
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

Very interesting project for investments. Everything is implemented at the highest level. Be sure to pay attention.
Oriondeimos

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

it is a very interesting project because of the delay on investment with a ROI of 8,075.86% but also because of the means implemented for the security of the transactions
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

Hi team. Seems very interesting. Believable logo, very nice design.
Knathein

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

I have been in AdlerCash's discord and been talking for quite a while, and I have a MN myself as well.
So far I think ADL has the potential to be a good coin, it hasn't hit any exchanges yet except for Escodex which is being used for the presale, however there is talk it should hit an exchange in the next week or less (hopefully less) so that way we can start getting some good volume for CMC and others to come.

Let's hope that it goes well in the next week for some good volume!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: