Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan 2 BTC For complete project  (Read 325 times)
cryptoaeronet (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

I need a loan amount 2 BTC .I will back 2.30 BTC

For collateral i have a domain for crypto currency exchange .That domain is using EV ssl from Hongkong for next 2 years certified by digicert ,domain for 6 years and crypto currency exchange script installed (installed but custom design integration left) .Also i have a fiverr.com account that is containing 162$ .I will give you my namecheap account full access,My hosting account full access in deltahost and fiverr.com account and my email full access before repay .Total asset value will be more than 5 BTC or any interested person who want to launch his own crypto currency exchange than value will be more than 5 BTC.

If anyone want to see pm me i will give you my website admin panel temporary access.

I need loan for 30 days .I will pay total 2.30 BTC .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

For collateral i have a domain for crypto currency exchange .That domain is using EV ssl from Hongkong for next 2 years certified by digicert ,domain for 6 years and crypto currency exchange script installed (installed but custom design integration left)
Let's break it down for you
1.The cost of domain for 6 years including the 2 year SSL will not be more than $1k.
2.Crypto-exchange scripts are sold lat the rate of watermelons on the forum. Not sure how much you grabbed it for but one can easily get a full functional exchange script for about $500 bucks.Worst case 1k again.

.Also i have a fiverr.com account that is containing 162$ .I will give you my namecheap account full access,My hosting account full access in deltahost and fiverr.com account and my email full access before repay
That adds + 162 bucks making the total of $2k roughly?

.Total asset value will be more than 5 BTC or any interested person who want to launch his own crypto currency exchange than value will be more than 5 BTC.
How the asset will be of 5 BTC? It is not even 1 BTC on the rough estimates.Most importantly whatever you are offering is not considered a valid collateral anyway.
cryptoaeronet (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

For collateral i have a domain for crypto currency exchange .That domain is using EV ssl from Hongkong for next 2 years certified by digicert ,domain for 6 years and crypto currency exchange script installed (installed but custom design integration left)
Let's break it down for you
1.The cost of domain for 6 years including the 2 year SSL will not be more than $1k.
2.Crypto-exchange scripts are sold lat the rate of watermelons on the forum. Not sure how much you grabbed it for but one can easily get a full functional exchange script for about $500 bucks.Worst case 1k again.

.Also i have a fiverr.com account that is containing 162$ .I will give you my namecheap account full access,My hosting account full access in deltahost and fiverr.com account and my email full access before repay
That adds + 162 bucks making the total of $2k roughly?

.Total asset value will be more than 5 BTC or any interested person who want to launch his own crypto currency exchange than value will be more than 5 BTC.
How the asset will be of 5 BTC? It is not even 1 BTC on the rough estimates.Most importantly whatever you are offering is not considered a valid collateral anyway.

Yaa you told right , think it EV ssl only 1K  but get verified EV ssl very tough cause it is not a EV .Domain is 6 months old and valid till 2022 ,it is trust sign for any domain ,so think about its price .Pleople see many thinks before use a exchange website .Think about binance ,Their creation cost was less than my website but now .So it should to see future value.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

For collateral i have a domain for crypto currency exchange .That domain is using EV ssl from Hongkong for next 2 years certified by digicert ,domain for 6 years and crypto currency exchange script installed (installed but custom design integration left) .Also i have a fiverr.com account that is containing 162$ .I will give you my namecheap account full access,My hosting account full access in deltahost and fiverr.com account and my email full access before repay .Total asset value will be more than 5 BTC or any interested person who want to launch his own crypto currency exchange than value will be more than 5 BTC.

If anyone want to see pm me i will give you my website admin panel temporary access.

I need loan for 30 days .I will pay total 2.30 BTC .

You don't give up do you, a serial liar and possibly the worst scammer I have come accross  Grin
Rannoch

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

Pm me
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:43:45 AM

Which is more important to you?

1) Your reputation in the bitcoin community
2) Your daughter

Since you were recently begging for money for your sick daughter, I find it very improbable you would forgo her treatments to pay back a loan to a stranger.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:23:12 AM

I am very very sorry for that .Actually i need urgent money .For that i did that things but ask here anyone i did not scam any person. please see this topics https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4510382  ,i want to also sell ,you are a trusted person here.If you want to verify my details i am ready to show you

Ah, so you have no intention to repay this loan at all - you want to dump the property as a sale.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:29:52 AM

No sir i have both 2 option ,if anyone want to buy i will sell or if anyone want to give me loan i will give him full access my described.

You will not pay back any loan!!! Unless you expect us to believe you are a bad father and do not care about your daughter...  :/

She needs $100 to live another week.  You need to repay $100 in loans.

What are you going to do?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:46:38 AM

No sir i have both 2 option ,if anyone want to buy i will sell or if anyone want to give me loan i will give him full access my described.

You will not pay back any loan!!! Unless you expect us to believe you are a bad father and do not care about your daughter...  :/

She needs $100 to live another week.  You need to repay $100 in loans.

Sir believe me it will never happen again.

So you are saying you would let your daughter die to repay a stranger?

Whatever.    Undecided

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:57:14 AM

You will not pay back any loan!!! Unless you expect us to believe you are a bad father and do not care about your daughter...  :/

She needs $100 to live another week.  You need to repay $100 in loans.

Sir believe me it will never happen again.

So you are saying you would let your daughter die to repay a stranger?

Whatever.    Undecided

Sir i lied please excuse me.It will never happen again.i am very very very sorry for that. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Sad

Why are you here instead of going to a bank? On top of that I really dont buy your story (like many here dont). Youre better off locking this thread.
ferall

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

He claimed a few weeks ago to have over 29500 BTC and millions worth of ETH and LTC. He was also giving 100 BTC to a random stanger.

Yesterday his daughter is sick and she needs care in Japan, all for $3700.

I think he suffers from short term memory loss.
cryptoaeronet (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

He claimed a few weeks ago to have over 29500 BTC and millions worth of ETH and LTC. He was also giving 100 BTC to a random stanger.

Yesterday his daughter is sick and she needs care in Japan, all for $3700.

I think he suffers from short term memory loss.

Excuse me sir  for my any kind of behaviour.Thanks going for suicide today at night
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

Thanks going for suicide today at night

Remember - suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem...

What country do you live in?  Perhaps we can find you some help.

Abandon this account, create another one, help the community for a while, and then you can start earning coin on this forum.

ferall

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

Abandon this account, create another one, help the community for a while, and then you can start earning coin on this forum.

^^ This

It’s never too late to turn the corner.
cryptoaeronet (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

Sir i am from india. Sir if you can help from this condition ,than please sir help me to sell my website .If i am unable to collect 10000 USD tomorrow at morning ,only 8 hours left for me than suicide is only way .Sir believe me i helped many person past but i am not getting any help from them even i tried to sell my sound system shop but i was unable cause did not find any buyer
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

Sir i am from india. Sir if you can help from this condition ,than please sir help me to sell my website .

See, I now think this is just another scam for money.  I don't believe any god fearing person would kill themselves and leave behind a wife and daughter.

cryptoaeronet (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Sir i am from india. Sir if you can help from this condition ,than please sir help me to sell my website .

See, I now think this is just another scam for money.  I don't believe any god fearing person would kill themselves and leave behind a wife and daughter.

No sir believe me i was not here for money.Actually i am in serious condition
ferall

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

No sir believe me i was not here for money.Actually i am in serious condition

Do you have a big bowl of lies for breakfast?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: