Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Time Money (TMONEY)  (Read 2660 times)
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:06 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 01:06:22 PM by timemoneyapp

TIME MONEY ICO LIVE

Time Money will be first decentralized platform for people to meet, provide different services, coaching, consultation or any other help, which is time or task based.

Unique per minute calculation system and blockchain technology makes platform to be secure and transparent. We will ensure that these meetings between users are mutually beneficiary, great quality and rewarded. All transactions between users will be written in Smart contract-based payment gateway with transactions recorded in Blockchain, which currently is most secure system and open to the world.

Our team consist of highly respected and recognized Latvian entrepreneurs, who came together and are doing first Latvia ICO. CEO Oskars Dombrava has big experience in telecommunications and internet marketing (+10 years) and has been developing and leading project since 2016. Platform logic and workflow was developed in USA, Florida by doing focus groups, consulting advisers from worldwide venture capital and telecom companies. As soon as Blockchain became more popular, we knew it was right next step, as we wanted decentralized on demand service, meeting platform, where users are secure and free.

Currently there is no other application in the market, which allows to provide any skill set on demand and get paid that time calculated per minute basis. Well known on-demand applications are niche orientated, example Uber is for rides, Airbnb is for rentals, however there is no united and decentralized solution. We see that on-demand meeting, job market is growing and real value is time. Current trend worldwide is for people to get out of 9-5 jobs, so our platform is next logical step for that.

Time Money platform will have its internal currency- TMONEY token. TMONEY token will allow users not to depend on banks or any other financial institutions. TMONEY is based on Ethereum protocol and it will be used for all transactions in Time Money platform. TMONEY token is controlled by the Time Money users, which is independent and ruled by the community, so fees will be only for gas to transfer. By using cryptocurrency, it will give people relevant flexibility to use tokens as they want. Since TMONEY is attached to Ethereum, then it will be very easy to convert to any well recognized crypto or fiat currency.

Time Money launch is planned for January 2019 in Florida, USA and later that year in whole US adding state by state, then plan is to scale it up worldwide in following years with local marketing teams. Platform plans to generate profit by third year. Main profit generation will be administration fee for meetings, which will be less than similar platforms like Uber or Airbnb charge. As well we look into possible advertisement on platform for local businesses, which can generate extra revenue in forth year. Till 2025 we plan to make platform worldwide available and integrate other similar platforms via API in ours.

Time Money ultimate goal is to replace old job system and increase productivity and people work worldwide.

Mission
Our mission is to help people to convert their time into money by doing what they love and can do. Unlike many other Blockchain start-ups, our internal currency- TMONEY will be used to calculate real people time, which will not lose its relevancy.

Vision
Our Vision for Time Money is to replace current job systems with decentralized ondemand service platform worldwide, where great meetings happen.

HOW IT WORKS

TWO-WAY REVIEWS

1. Meeting requester rates quality of the meeting and time both parties spent, how close it was to the service initially agreed on meeting.

2. Meeting provider rates quality of the meeting and time both parties spent, how close it was to agreed service and professionalism of meeting requester.

RATING SYSTEM

1. User will must have rating above 4,5 stars (out of 5 possible) to be active in our system.

2. Users with ratings bellow 4,5 stars will be manually reviewed.

3. We will not tolerate bad rating (bellow 3,5 stars). Users with bad rating will be suspended from our application.

Team Behind TMONEY

ADVISORS

Token distribution

PRESS RELEASE

TIME MONEY BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LIVE

JOIN NOW
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:13:44 PM

Colleagues. If you realize all your plans, then your project can become comparable with the birth of bitcoin. But, not always the desire is transformed into opportunities.

timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

Thanks! Best comment I have heard. We are really looking for people, who want to be part of project. It's team that maters. I am determined to reach finish line.

CEO of Time Money
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

So you write that "Our team consists of well-known European crypto-currencies, block staff, programming experts and government advisors, large telecommunications, financial and other companies." I would like at least one eye to look at this legendary team.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:09:53 PM

Hi, you can check out our current team on https://tmoney.io

So you write that "Our team consists of well-known European crypto-currencies, block staff, programming experts and government advisors, large telecommunications, financial and other companies." I would like at least one eye to look at this legendary team.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:51:09 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 10:25:20 PM by timemoneyapp

TMONEY PRE-ICO Sale Starts Today!  
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

Looking for Bounty manager. Anyone up to the task?
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

projects with many financially experienced colleagues who can be paid every minute they spend time, this is potentially a big project with a vast network, but is not everyone very curious, every colleague who is a partner of this project, this will add to the trust and seriousness of this project, a great concept

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

projects with many financially experienced colleagues who can be paid every minute they spend time, this is potentially a big project with a vast network, but is not everyone very curious, every colleague who is a partner of this project, this will add to the trust and seriousness of this project, a great concept

Not sure to catch your point, but yeah, possibility is big for this. Thanks!
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:46:09 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 09:13:21 PM by timemoneyapp

What is Time Money?

PROMO VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/DR2hZAPFBeI
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:51:50 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 09:13:07 PM by timemoneyapp

TMONEY ICO PROMO VIDEO

https://youtu.be/DR2hZAPFBeI
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Time Money will be first on-demand economy decentralized secure and encrypted platform which will replace all time based meetings/jobs based on blockchain.

Time Money will create an integrated platform where all types of people can provide different services, coaching, consultation and meeting requesters can create and request per minute calculated meetings with these people. We will ensure that these meetings are mutually beneficiary, great quality and rewarded. Meeting providers can receive requests for meeting fulfillment through a frictionless, Smart contract-based payment gateway with transactions recorded in Blockchain.
We seek to provide users with a fast, simple, and secure method to find people with varying skill sets; as well as providing opportunities for people with varying skill sets.
Currently there is no other application in the market, which allows you to provide any skill set on demand and get paid for your time. Our per minute calculation system, payment system, rating system, verification system are on-demand service version 2.
Current on-demand applications are niche orientated, as example, Uber does that for rides, Airbnb for rentals, however there is no united solution for persons themselves. We see that on-demand job market is growing and real value is quality time people spent working, communicating or helping each other. We ensure that this time provided are mutually beneficiary, great quality and rewarded.
We as well thinking to use internal cryptocurrency based on Ethereum protocol- TMONEY. It will be used for all transactions in Time Money platform. TMONEY coin is controlled by the TIME MONEY users, which is independent and ruled by the community, so we don’t involve banks or other institutions, who can take up big fees. As well that gives us relevant flexibility from legal side, as cryptocurrency still is not officially money like fiat currencies.
Our team consist of well-known Europe cryptocurrency, blockchain, programming experts and advisors from government, large telecommunication, finance and other companies.

Details about TMONEY token:
Total produced tokens- 400 000 000 TMONEY
Token price- USD 0.33 (33 US cents)
Token code- TMONEY
Minimum purchase per one person- 12 USD
Maximum purchase per one person- 5 million USD
Pre-sale   - 12 million TMONEY
PRE-ICO- 48 million TMONEY
ICO- 156 million TMONEY
Accepted fiat currency- EUR, USD
Accepted crypto-currency- BTC, ETH, LTC
PRE ICO BONUS PRICE: USD 0.20 (22 US cents) staring 15th July- 31st August

We believe Time Money will replace traditional job market and provide new way how people use their time and get paid for it.
More about project itself You can see on our website: http://tmoney.io
More technical information is provided in our whitepaper: http://tmoney.io/tmoneywhitepaper.pdf
We seek investors, who not only provide funds, but as well their expertise. If you are interested discussing this project more, please replay to this message and we can do Skype call, meeting or any other format You like.

Best Regards,
Oskars Dombrava
CEO/ Founder of Time Money

too simply announcement, with a website design very good, support 24/7, I think your  announcement have to more impressive than that.
I am impressive with your support team, chat window alway open, you should make an  announcement more actracitve
arturskashuba

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Hello i have few questions... I sow in Your team ou have politician who is active in his country but You will be in USA so how he will help? Then how is your product difrent from Anything app? Tnx...
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

Pretty impressed with the research team behind the project. It is very good for us to follow and participate in this project.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:59:23 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 09:09:02 AM by timemoneyapp

Hello i have few questions... I sow in Your team ou have politician who is active in his country but You will be in USA so how he will help? Then how is your product difrent from Anything app? Tnx...

Hi, he has close ties to US politicians, but he helps us more in global economics and trends. We have office in Brickell, Miami and we have done focus groups there for past 2 years. Currently our headquarters are in Latvia, Riga, due here programmers are better and cheaper, however we plan to operate customer support from Florida, US.

Anything app works via phone, we have GPS location based real meetings. Not many people will want to learn to play basketball via phone, we provide real time meetings.

Soon we will have new version of whitepaper, you will have better understand on details, as it will be more clearer.
arturskashuba

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

So we are clear im totaly crypto fun but i have been involved in bad ICO so i look much more critical to everyrthing....I dont Se Krister in Your page....then i try to understand why You need blockchain  You meantion Uber but they dont use blockchain and many similar companies and what about Taskfair platform aarent they doing the same? I like the Idea but i want to understand some things before investing....
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

So we are clear im totaly crypto fun but i have been involved in bad ICO so i look much more critical to everyrthing....I dont Se Krister in Your page....then i try to understand why You need blockchain  You meantion Uber but they dont use blockchain and many similar companies and what about Taskfair platform aarent they doing the same? I like the Idea but i want to understand some things before investing....

yeah. if you are really a serious investor, you need to do your homework first. otherwise,  you will lose your hard-earned money. very few can really take off the project successfully.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:42:00 AM

yeah. if you are really a serious investor, you need to do your homework first. otherwise,  you will lose your hard-earned money. very few can really take off the project successfully.

serious in investing should really understand the future development of the project, the information presented by the manager must be accurate and reliable, investors desperately need it.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

By co-investing time, you can lose a very important factor of everything - this is quality. Not always fast - it means qualitatively. I think that this point should also be taken into account in the draft.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

TIME MONEY AIRDROP

GET 10 TMONEY TOKENS FREE FOR EVERY REGISTRATION

REGISTER ON TMONEY ICO WHITELIST AND GET 10 TMONEY TOKENS

LIMITED TO 1000 PEOPLE ONLY

PRE ICO CONTRIBUTORS GET 35% BONUS
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

200 spots of 1000 airdrop spots already filled.

Join Airdrop now and get 10 TMONEY tokens.

Limited 1000 people only.

kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

the first thing I think about is, this project is very suitable for freelancers who really appreciate their hobbies so that it makes it work, they also have more time and flexibility to be relevant to the project's mission
jaseno76

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

So this platform is determined when the time can expire, meaning that there is an active period of time that should be used as well as possible?
in the future this platform can help in what way? please give an example Huh Huh
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

indeed all of us hope, your project has answered the needs of consumers in the future, with the existence of T-Money I think all needs will be quickly resolved by using a fairly simple way of working

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

Good News for bounty hunters here is our bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4826611.new#new you can participate now.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

So this platform is determined when the time can expire, meaning that there is an active period of time that should be used as well as possible?
in the future this platform can help in what way? please give an example Huh Huh

Platform calculates per minutes or total time. Example, let`s say you have bartender in you bar ill, you need replacement. Through our platform you can find replacement for let`s say for 3 hours. After 3 hours expired, person gets paid for 3 hour work.

Other example, I travel to some place, want to play basketball on pro level. I can book pro basketball player for 1 hour and pay him.

Let`s say I need business advice, I book meeting with some business adviser for 2 hours, same story.

Other thing is, like I need plumber to fix my bathroom, estimate time would be 2 hours, but maybe he fixes in 1 hour, if both parties agree, he gets total sum for 2 hours. Possibilities are endless. No need to involve middle man- corporations, companies, banks, etc.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

BOUNTY HUNTERS!

TIME MONEY BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LIVE

JOIN NOW
Fionoa

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

Is it a dapp? Or what is it ? Just curious about terms. Do u have any plans for the foundation creation?
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

Is it a dapp? Or what is it ? Just curious about terms. Do u have any plans for the foundation creation?

Our goal is to make it dapp, however we have to consult regarding scaling up, before we make final decision how to proceed with platform.

Further down the road we may even see a type of local, national, or global autonomous and decentralized foundation, in which grant and financial distribution decisions are not made by foundation through the votes of holders of foundation created tokens. Such a “Distributed Autonomous Foundation” would be governed by an external collective of shareholders with the right to direct donation flows and even produce and fund project ideas, potentially through majority token rule. This foundation will impact more decisions on philanthropy and PR, not on technical aspects of platform. This decentralized organization would live primarily in the cloud, minimizing or eliminating the need for institutional infrastructure and staffing. Digital currency donations would be made directly to recipient organizations or individuals in an automated fashion.
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

found on the site
1)You fill out registration form
2)You deposit your contribution to the contract
3)Contract saves your deposit time, locks in your bonus
4)We revise KYC
5)If KYC passed, we notify you in email, you will receive your TMONEY tokens within 10 days after the end of the token sale
6)If KYC failed, we notify you in email and your funds get automatically returned to you after the end of the token sale.

if kyc is not passed! how to return the invested funds? What are the chances of getting your kyc?
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

found on the site
1)You fill out registration form
2)You deposit your contribution to the contract
3)Contract saves your deposit time, locks in your bonus
4)We revise KYC
5)If KYC passed, we notify you in email, you will receive your TMONEY tokens within 10 days after the end of the token sale
6)If KYC failed, we notify you in email and your funds get automatically returned to you after the end of the token sale.

if kyc is not passed! how to return the invested funds? What are the chances of getting your kyc?

KYC is only for US citizens and few other countries (example North Korea). Rest can just register and use same ETH address to buy tokens and everything will be fine. If KYC not passed, funds will be returned to ETH account, which sent ETH, however it`s unlikely that KYC will not pass.
deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

I've complete Vietnamese translation.

ANN: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=38736.0
WPP: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hphMVBxtd2Dh-sSJ9L4aw9cXZt1tbq1a

Thanks for choose me.
Coinfoxs Bounty Assistant
Copper Member

Activity: 30

Coinfoxs Bounty Management

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

Don't ask/post bounty related question here on Ann Thread. Ask on bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4826611.0.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

What is up with your airdrop referral system? While I have registered I saw the field "your referral" but I can't access any dashboard too see any entered data or get my referral link.
Or referral program is not launched for this project, only bonus?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
vuglusk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

Hello! I can't understand one thing why there is such a low activity level?? Seems like scam project because of that.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

Hello! I can't understand one thing why there is such a low activity level?? Seems like scam project because of that.

Why low level? Our bounty campaign is very active and few social media channels as well- facebook and instagram. We just don`t spend lot of budget on marketing to gather "fake users", we take quality over quantity.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Our CEO explains history of Time Money

timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

What is up with your airdrop referral system? While I have registered I saw the field "your referral" but I can't access any dashboard too see any entered data or get my referral link.
Or referral program is not launched for this project, only bonus?

There is internal referral program for contributors. If you want to become referral, please email support@tmoney.io
ostro

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

A project that has an amazing program that will prosper the consumer and be able to change your life when joining this project, please join!
HungHipp

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

The use cases of the project are well explained, the USP is clearly visible and the team is very well positioned.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

A project that has an amazing program that will prosper the consumer and be able to change your life when joining this project, please join!

Thank you!
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

Time Money is a decentralized platform for various services, training, consulting or other assistance. This platform creates TMONEY tokens that allow users not to rely on banks or other financial institutions.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

At first glance at the website, this project will become a social media platform such as LinkedIn and others that bring together people with similar interests. In addition, the Time Money project has a team and cooperates with familiar advisors and a lot of experience in their fields, this concept will certainly be many who like in terms of getting to various facilities. Hopefully many investors will support this project later.
Kevala

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

It is very interesting to invest in this project, especially get big discount in pre-ICO so that investor will get benefit from this action. Stay a few more days to that date, everyone will be happy to participate in this project. Hopefully it runs successfully!
Ursuka

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

Hi! I really like your idea, nice whitepaper and great design. I only want to say you that you have a typo on your first post, the hyperlink of the website is not right. Anyway good job and I will follow your project closely.
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

It is very interesting to invest in this project, especially get big discount in pre-ICO so that investor will get benefit from this action. Stay a few more days to that date, everyone will be happy to participate in this project. Hopefully it runs successfully!

Time Money provides various services, training, consulting or other assistance, which is a time or task based on a unique per minute calculation system and blockchain technology to make the platform safe and transparent. We will ensure that the meeting between these users is mutually beneficial, exceptional quality, and valued
MinhTrang.vtv

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

CEO of Time Money explains about Time Money team, why website only has only main team players:

Watch video
serkan7554

Activity: 378
Merit: 21

English ↳ Turkish Translator ✓

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:51:10 PM

Turkish ANN is LIVE !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4925319.msg44368307#msg44368307

Turkish WhitePaper

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cISlpTnQNF4U8QqP8Su7LdGkRLa-GdLX/view?usp=sharing
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

Our team member Berkah presenting #timemoney at #blockchain seminar in #Indonesia. New crypto platform Time Money are preparing for #ICO in 1st September 2019

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

it looks like the team has experience in doing ICO, so participants no longer need to worry about the ICO will achieve softcap or not, what is clear is that this project will go towards success
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

Private sale for serious investor Tmoney tokens before ICO!

PM Telegram Oskarsdx

1 ETH = 10000 TMONEY tokens (55% off regular price)

Min purchase 10 ETH
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

Private sale for serious investor Tmoney tokens before ICO!

PM Telegram Oskarsdx

1 ETH = 10000 TMONEY tokens (55% off regular price)

Min purchase 10 ETH
Seeing the discount given to me is very interesting because 55% and hopefully the investors take advantage of the moment so they will get double profit later.
tamsyho2

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

Excited to see IAM on exchanges soon. And looking forward to a future for safer Token Sales, with Bridge Protocol! Keep up the good work, Team!
Oziotoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

Hello! Where i can find more infromation about ur project? it's look like a very promising
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

Hello! Where i can find more infromation about ur project? it's look like a very promising

Hi, you can read https://tmoney.io and Whitepaper
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

TIME MONEY ICO LIVE

Time Money will be first decentralized platform for people to meet, provide different services, coaching, consultation or any other help, which is time or task based.

Unique per minute calculation system and blockchain technology makes platform to be secure and transparent. We will ensure that these meetings between users are mutually beneficiary, great quality and rewarded. All transactions between users will be written in Smart contract-based payment gateway with transactions recorded in Blockchain, which currently is most secure system and open to the world.

Our team consist of highly respected and recognized Latvian entrepreneurs, who came together and are doing first Latvia ICO. CEO Oskars Dombrava has big experience in telecommunications and internet marketing (+10 years) and has been developing and leading project since 2016. Platform logic and workflow was developed in USA, Florida by doing focus groups, consulting advisers from worldwide venture capital and telecom companies. As soon as Blockchain became more popular, we knew it was right next step, as we wanted decentralized on demand service, meeting platform, where users are secure and free.

Currently there is no other application in the market, which allows to provide any skill set on demand and get paid that time calculated per minute basis. Well known on-demand applications are niche orientated, example Uber is for rides, Airbnb is for rentals, however there is no united and decentralized solution. We see that on-demand meeting, job market is growing and real value is time. Current trend worldwide is for people to get out of 9-5 jobs, so our platform is next logical step for that.

Time Money platform will have its internal currency- TMONEY token. TMONEY token will allow users not to depend on banks or any other financial institutions. TMONEY is based on Ethereum protocol and it will be used for all transactions in Time Money platform. TMONEY token is controlled by the Time Money users, which is independent and ruled by the community, so fees will be only for gas to transfer. By using cryptocurrency, it will give people relevant flexibility to use tokens as they want. Since TMONEY is attached to Ethereum, then it will be very easy to convert to any well recognized crypto or fiat currency.

Time Money launch is planned for January 2019 in Florida, USA and later that year in whole US adding state by state, then plan is to scale it up worldwide in following years with local marketing teams. Platform plans to generate profit by third year. Main profit generation will be administration fee for meetings, which will be less than similar platforms like Uber or Airbnb charge. As well we look into possible advertisement on platform for local businesses, which can generate extra revenue in forth year. Till 2025 we plan to make platform worldwide available and integrate other similar platforms via API in ours.

Time Money ultimate goal is to replace old job system and increase productivity and people work worldwide.

Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

Our rating: https://twitter.com/tmoneyio/status/1035877748840058880
ICO Bench: 4.3/5
ICO marks 7.8/10
TrackICO 5/5
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

TIME MONEY ICO LIVE

Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

Good bless you for wonderful piece. It's really fucking awesome. More knowledge to ya bro
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

Excited to see IAM on exchanges soon. And looking forward to a future for safer Token Sales, with Bridge Protocol! Keep up the good work, Team!

Hope that the first thing that's going to happen after trading will be opened is not a big fat dump. That's what quite often happens.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Hope that the first thing that's going to happen after trading will be opened is not a big fat dump. That's what quite often happens.

Our goal is to create platform and make it popular worldwide. Tokens will be used for this platform as internal currency, that why we will not dump them. If you read our whitepaper, we have strict timeline for next 5 years.
dancingAce

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

Seems interesting, but is that okay, that you include date, as a time money in your promote video?
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

Seems interesting, but is that okay, that you include date, as a time money in your promote video?

Our users are free to meet for any reason they see mutuality beneficial. We will not see their purpose of meeting, as their chat will be encrypted fully. We want to decentralize as much as possible, but make it safe and secure, so both parties are happy.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:27:34 PM

#TMONEY ICO STAGES
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:37:33 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 03:55:29 PM by timemoneyapp

CryptoSparks
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:15:50 PM

Nice and clean whitepaper.
Can you share the smart contract address?
thanks  Grin

timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

Nice and clean whitepaper.
Can you share the smart contract address?
thanks  Grin

Yes, 0x827B358E0b2A1d795Ca0Be2b90E1b2dA6fE12536 but please fill form to invest https://tmoney.io/register/
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Should we drop soft cap? What currently is reason why you don`t want to invest in Time Money?
CryptoSparks
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

Should we drop soft cap? What currently is reason why you don`t want to invest in Time Money?
With an MVP you would obtain much more attention.  Wink

timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:43:38 PM

With an MVP you would obtain much more attention.  Wink

We have all worflows, sprints, mock ups developed. As well proof of concept has been reviewed by industry experts. However to program MVP, we need resources, which we want to raise through ICO.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

deficientscandium

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

I found that the system calculated per minute and unique technology platform blockchain make safer and transparent. All transactions between users will be recorded in the payment gateway based on a smart contract with the transactions recorded in Blockchain, is currently the most secure systems and open to everyone. I enjoyed this project. Kiss
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

I see the information in twiter time money will replace bitcoin in the next 5 years, in my opinion this is a very large mission and needs active work to achieve it, hopefully this will be achieved
dzonikg28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Our goal is to create platform and make it popular worldwide. Tokens will be used for this platform as internal currency, that why we will not dump them. If you read our whitepaper, we have strict timeline for next 5 years.

Still doesn't mean that the token won't dump unless you support a certain price level artificially. Otherwise the market will decide what it's worth.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

it is only on my end or the site is down? this is not a good sign for the ico investors. hope this is solved fast.

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

Our users are free to meet for any reason they see mutuality beneficial. We will not see their purpose of meeting, as their chat will be encrypted fully. We want to decentralize as much as possible, but make it safe and secure, so both parties are happy.

so it's really about safety to always work and it's worth improving it, because there are always new strategies to circumvent safety rules so you need to keep track of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

everything looks good, but there is little information. maybe you should add more information about the project and its features. how is it different from other projects, what is its advantage?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Lots of information about this project, you can follow it on its social media channels.
very interesting to follow, the team always provides the best information for the community. I hope that investors should glance at this platform, because it will provide the best for its users.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

so it's really about safety to always work and it's worth improving it, because there are always new strategies to circumvent safety rules so you need to keep track of it.

Regarding safety, we will do background checks and ID verification, however it`s up to end users to decide safe place and environment where to meet and feel secure. We for sure do suggestions.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

it is only on my end or the site is down? this is not a good sign for the ico investors. hope this is solved fast.

Hi, site is up. There was restart of server for some few minutes. Everything is back to normal. 5% bonus still available for this week if you do investment.
dzonikg28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

If a problem occurs, is it only up to the two parties to resolve the issue or will there be any kind of assistance from your side?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

I'm impressed with the concept of the project, indeed I believe time is money and nice project I will like you invest
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

If a problem occurs, is it only up to the two parties to resolve the issue or will there be any kind of assistance from your side?

It will be similar like for Paypal. We will recommend users to solve problem themselves, however if they can`t manage to solve, then they can escalate to our customer service and we will review case files and make final decision.
Calula

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

It will be similar like for Paypal. We will recommend users to solve problem themselves, however if they can`t manage to solve, then they can escalate to our customer service and we will review case files and make final decision.
Great, I see the potential of the project. but I fear the competition of the market
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

Great, I see the potential of the project. but I fear the competition of the market

Currently there is no other project on blockchain like this. As well, regular projects have lot of essential parts missing, what we will include in our platform, example fully encoded chat, two way review system, good user attract good user system and lot more. Thanks to crypto currency we can scale up project very quickly, as we don`t need to go through all financial regulations, which stop companies like Uber.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Should we drop soft cap to 800 ETH? Will it attract more smaller investors? How do you think?
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

Should we drop soft cap to 800 ETH? Will it attract more smaller investors? How do you think?
i do not think that the number in the softcap is making an serious impact on your insvestors..you just need to asses if you can deploy the project with a smaller softcap.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

i do not think that the number in the softcap is making an serious impact on your insvestors..you just need to asses if you can deploy the project with a smaller softcap.

Thanks for feedback.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

Due to #ETH price swings #TMONEY soft cap dropped to #800 #ETH! Great opportunity to invest. Soft cap will allow us to develop fully working platform. Hard cap allow us to develop great marketing.
dzonikg28

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

That could be a complicated process more often than you would expect. It happens quite often that two parties can't come to an agreement.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

That could be a complicated process more often than you would expect. It happens quite often that two parties can't come to an agreement.

That why our customer care will be the ones to say final word in case of dispute.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

Great opportunity to profit. ETH price currently $225, however #TMONEY price we calculate 1 ETH as $300, so by buying now #TMONEY you can get upside of 25%!
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

That why our customer care will be the ones to say final word in case of dispute.

I said that because I think you may underestimate how much customer service you will need to handle all the disputes.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

I like this project, especially this:

Vision:
"Our Vision for Time Money is to replace current job systems with
decentralized on demand service platform worldwide, where great meetings happen."

In the true sense of meaning: TIME IS MONEY.

Good Luck with this project
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Unfortunately we have to PAUSE #TMONEY ICO till ETH recovers. Current market is really bad and bearish. Investors are scared to invest. We will resume when ETH will hit at least $300 per 1 ETH. We hope it will happen this year, however it is not wise to continue raise money which is declining. We will not be able to deliver promised product even if we reach cap in current levels of ETH.

BR, CEO Oskars
kimikimiksz
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

so why didn't you change the cap to USD equivalent not in eth? this would solve the problem with unstable ETH and get money in TUSD or USDT
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:09:04 AM

so why didn't you change the cap to USD equivalent not in eth? this would solve the problem with unstable ETH and get money in TUSD or USDT

Currently trust level in crypto is super low. Nobody wants to invest.
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:13:36 AM

Currently trust level in crypto is super low. Nobody wants to invest.
experienced investors choose only quality projects. and even in this market, some projects carry out successful sales.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: