Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market  (Read 19343 times)
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

The MINDOL project from Japan that combines its culture with blockchain, it will be an interesting and quality project, but for minimal translation, hope there will be a reliable translator can help to translate all languages, so Mindol can run smoothly without having to be constrained by language.
of course they translate because in my opinion it is obvious that this sub cult is not just in Japan but all over the world, not so much of course as in Japan but still ...
there are enough fans of this around the world do not have to think that all this happens only in Japan
of course, around the world, watching around the world, only in Japan the percentage of purchases of manga or toys from anime is very different, I think that the interest in this platform will be relatively the same
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

Hello everyone! We are currently working on obtaining the information and we are collecting every last question from you. So please, stay tuned, check the topic, we will try to answer as soon as we can. Thank you for your attention to the project!
will you make some AMA post in your social medias?
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

The MINDOL project from Japan that combines its culture with blockchain, it will be an interesting and quality project, but for minimal translation, hope there will be a reliable translator can help to translate all languages, so Mindol can run smoothly without having to be constrained by language.
of course they translate because in my opinion it is obvious that this sub cult is not just in Japan but all over the world, not so much of course as in Japan but still ...
there are enough fans of this around the world do not have to think that all this happens only in Japan
of course, around the world, watching around the world, only in Japan the percentage of purchases of manga or toys from anime is very different, I think that the interest in this platform will be relatively the same

But that can also be a strength if you specifically serve a special market. It doesn't have to be global in order to be successful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

perhaps thanks to this project the number of fans will grow
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

project with a good concept. integrating blockchain technology with global culture especially in this project is Japan. as we know japan has many cultures that have been worldwide and much preferred by japan society. but in this thread is not explained information about the tokens you make and the allocation of bounty. monitor first to see further developments to determine whether to join or not. good luck and realized smoothly.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

Well, it's very unlikely), because some people just can not stand it, and people who did not know and did not see anime are unlikely to like it very much
dreico

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

Well, it's very unlikely), because some people just can not stand it, and people who did not know and did not see anime are unlikely to like it very much
but people learn about one of the structures of the society of another country
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

will you make some AMA post in your social medias?
firstly they are need make some channels social medias:)

assasin21rus

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

but people learn about one of the structures of the society of another country
it is possible if there is a very successful marketing move as from a deadpool film, then maybe something will turn out Smiley
dreico

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

can I ask if you have a YouTube channel?
Khala

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

can I ask if you have a YouTube channel?
for all this information on the site and in this topic, there is nowhere a link to YouTube
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

But that can also be a strength if you specifically serve a special market. It doesn't have to be global in order to be successful.

I can also see a lot of difficulties if the goal is to make Japanese subculture a global phenomenon.
assasin21rus

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

I can also see a lot of difficulties if the goal is to make Japanese subculture a global phenomenon.
Japanese sub culture is already globally existing, but the platform is aimed at enabling people to realize their talent through the platform
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....
He responds but rarely, wrote that the translation into English will be in 2 weeks
to weeks??? then whats the point of making a ANN, if your website is not working propaly? I thouht there is some technical problem, like just some one forgot to upload english.... or something..... This isn`t serious.....
Khala

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

and these buttons on Facebook, google, twitter are not your groups? but only reposts of your site?
assasin21rus

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....
He responds but rarely, wrote that the translation into English will be in 2 weeks
to weeks??? then whats the point of making a ANN, if your website is not working propaly? I thouht there is some technical problem, like just some one forgot to upload english.... or something..... This isn`t serious.....

Well they decided to start with something one, in this market, I do not see the point of doing something very quickly in a hurry, I think when the market will get better all the documents will be ready
MINDOL Project

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

Hello everyone! We are currently working on obtaining the information and we are collecting every last question from you. So please, stay tuned, check the topic, we will try to answer as soon as we can. Thank you for your attention to the project!
will you post these updates in this thread or update the first post of this topic?
We will do both as soon as we get the information. Thank you for your patience!
dreico

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

I think now the project has enough concerns in addition to translating into other languages and they look much more serious than this
Ksusha

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

Hi! Will the website be translated into English?
assasin21rus

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

Hi! Will the website be translated into English?
Yeah, translated in a couple of weeks, mandatory, perhaps before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: