Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know that they managed Bitcoin?  (Read 229 times)
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

who can managed the bitcoin? we cannot answer it by our self's because no one can see who creat the first bitcoin but many people are asking satoshi nakamoto invent the bitcoinn im agree of that but we need to know that how can they managed because of many transaction and circulation of money everytime people buying bitcoin,eth, etc trade there own money. anyways we don't know the future of bitcoin but we need to support the crypto currency in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

Who manage bitcoin? I believe there is one, Satoshi Nakamoto. And he's the only one who can manage it. Luckily for us, he imposed bitcoin on our part. Thanks for that.
I dont think its only him. he is the creator but he probably has a whole team behind him. and overall i dont think it's quite possible to do all of this by himself.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

In the crypto currency market, there will always be individuals or groups of such individuals who will be able to manipulate the price of bitcoins and other crypto currencies through various joint actions. I think that about such manipulation of the price of bitcoin occurred in December last year, when bitcoin very unexpectedly rose in its price to $ 20,000.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

The first feature of Bitcoin is the lack of a center. It makes this bitcoin special. But do you know that in the world of crypto, people who attract investors to BitCoin, or that cause people to withdraw their investments? To open more, the big whale sometimes pulls us to bitcoin and sometimes it gets away. Another important factor is speculation. If one day these two problems are solved, then the bitcoin will be very strong. Personally, I see these two factors as the biggest obstacle in the growth of bitcoin.
I can say that I am ok with that because I was preparing myself to entering the world in which not everything is depending on me so I need to be flexible in order to react properly and anyway take my money.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

Well whale and speculators are no daught one biggest problem being face by bitcoin most especially when it become threat to the bitcoin market, they always manipulate the market in other to feed they selfish desire but if we the bitcoin community can have sound knowledge of the operations then we will be able to face the whale when they rase they fight against bitcoin and by then bitcoin will not easily be affected by they speculation and spreading of panicking fake stories about bitcoin.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

Monopolization is a big problem, i agree. The problem of whales and speculation will be resolved spontaneously over time and with the distribution of bitcoins in small pieces between investors.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

Monopolazation is always present in the market not only in bitcoin. But since bitcoin was the first valuable digital currency we thought that it was monopolized every it dumps. Bitcoin is volatile anytime it will increase and decrease but the important is it always survived.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

In the crypto currency market, there will always be individuals or groups of such individuals who will be able to manipulate the price of bitcoins and other crypto currencies through various joint actions. I think that about such manipulation of the price of bitcoin occurred in December last year, when bitcoin very unexpectedly rose in its price to $ 20,000.
Whales maybe have a group so they can communicate easily and decide when to pump and dump the market again. Its true that this is one of the biggest challenge for cryptocurrrency right now and because of this manipulation, people are panickin.
Vova050898

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

honestly, I guessed about such events, because it is a market and it can be manipulated by some factors)))
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

If the first feature of bitcoin is the lack of center, then bitcoin doesn't fit to be called as decentralized crypto.

We've been blaming the whales all of the time but if the market is starting to move positively again there are no good words about them. Are we just loving the scene of green charts for bitcoin and if the market crashes again the blame goes to them?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

In cryptocurrency business, all people who joins are having different forms of ideas and techniques on how to get enough income that enter to their own wallet, and some other people are having weak strategies without strong focus and enough knowledge. I think cryptocurrency business is a type of  business that trying to test the ability of all people who joins on this business, and we are here like a competitors on how gain cryptocurrency coin that fits on our ability and knowledge.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

bitcoin is growing despite the manipulation. they just hold back the inevitable, so do not worry about it
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: