Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRIZM (PZM)  (Read 1036 times)
InFezt

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:33:30 PM

I have been working with PRIZM for 5 month. Ii is very stable and reliable. So i chose PRIZM. I earn money with PRIZM new feature paramining. It is very profitable. Now the coin prise is low. It definitely will be high in few month. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dmitrij_dolgorukii

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:26:12 PM

Good day Smiley I have been using Prizm (Pzm) for 7 months now. Previously, I was not interested in cryptocurrencies, this topic always passed me by. Unfortunately, not only my friend and acquaintance had no business with cryptocurrencies, but I knew what they were, as I knew about Bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency. It was only in October 2019 that I found out and decided to sort out this issue more since at that time I was tired of my activity and I was thinking about something new. And the first cryptocurrency I met was Prizm. A friend of mine introduced me to the coin, who told me that this is something incredible and unique where you can earn big money! We also talked about risks, and since the coin was young, we considered that the risks are currently minimal and I decided to try it. The Prizm coin gave me an impetus to study the cryptocurrency market as a whole, an understanding of how they are arranged and why they are needed! BUT when I started to study the Prizm coin, I realized how much it is really unique and technological. It solved a lot of problems that the same Bitcoin faced, being the first of its kind and occupying the first line of the cryptocurrency rating!
What attracted me to Prizm?
1. Affordable coin value and great growth prospects!
2. Real decentralization, which is not in one other coin!
3. A convenient wallet from developers with fast coin transfers in 59 seconds and small commissions from 0.5% to a maximum of 10 Pzm.
4. And the main feature is seignage or "paramining" which is not in one other cryptocurrency. Prizm is an authoring development! Coins are mined in your personal wallet thanks to 3 factors
It:
1- personal wallet balance
2 - balance of followers' wallets. (your structure)
3 - paratax (halving) slowing down the production of coins directly linked to the issue.
And in order to earn new coins, it is enough to replenish the wallet for any amount, paramining is started from 1 Prizm coin. I bought 5,000 coins and began to acquaint all my friends, acquaintances and relatives with this unique coin! Due to what, the rate of extraction of new coins increased and I could not help but rejoice at it! In addition, these coins could easily be exchanged on the exchange for any other coin or withdraw to a card and withdraw cash at any ATM and in any corner of our planet!
I urge every sane person to sort out the Prizm coin, start earning new coins and tell all the people you know about this opportunity. In addition to being a cryptocurrency, Prizm is a convenient means of payment, a means of quick transfers with small commissions. Prizm wallet is currently the safest wallet in the world !!! All success and let's change the world together for the better! Smiley
Morozova

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:03:58 AM

I have known about prisms for more than a year, my sister is actively investing in it. And I was constantly called, but I refused, because I have nothing to invest.
And a few months ago she told about Hyperbinar that here you can not only invest your money, but also earn money for investing. I liked this approach.
Now I receive income in Prism in several areas: I earn coins, paramining and invite partners.
I want to say that during this time my life really changed for the better - I got money. So far not as much as you want. But this is only the beginning, my capital is growing daily, which means that my income is also increasing daily.
neekk

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:08:11 AM

Hi everyone!
1. I'm in PRIZM (pzm) April 2019.
2. Investing in cryptocurrency PRIZM, I'm have passive profit every second with innovation technology PoS-paramining,. It's a new generation Blockchain technology.
3. With the PRIZM cryptocurrency, I'm earn money on forging, trading on the exchange and PoS paramining technology. This technology "PoS Paramining" innovation, (ECO-extraction without the cost) for a long time to come. Prizm cryptocurrency is a unique development that takes into account all the errors of cryptocurrencies. When you purchase Prizm coins, you are both an investor and a miner at the same time! Only 6 billion cons ! Good luck!
Izumrud

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:01:18 PM

I have been using PRIZM not so long ago. Since last summer, a friend advised and looking at the possibilities, I became interested. I really liked paramining. His ability to mine coins even on such a weak computer as mine is simply amazing. Inviting acquaintances and relatives, we collected a good contribution to the coin, which in a month paid off with interest. Great and unique coin, but unfortunately it lends itself to dump.
eddd333

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 07:41:35 PM

I have been successfully using the PRIZM coin since the fall of 2019. This coin was chosen by me for investment because of its unique properties. This is very profitable for both regular users and businesses. Mining goes right in the wallet itself. Transactions have a low Commission and short execution time. This coin is eco-friendly. To get it, you do not need to have expensive equipment and consume a large amount of electricity. I believe that this coin is very promising, economical and has a good future. Even with declining prominence, the coin will be to forge and holdit, and this additional earnings.
Man_Crypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 10:06:16 AM

The first article is paid. Have ever heard such an expression: "Engaged media"? This is just the case. Besides, the article is not english. That resource ("forklog") was quite decent and trust until in 2018 it was attacked by SBU (Security Service of Ukraine). SBU hacked their Bitcoin wallets and since then "forklog" is biased.

The second article is also not english. Moreover it is very old article. Events that were described by this article are dated approximately august 2018. Since then, 2 years have passed. The Prizm successfully migrated to new blockchain. All the holders made profit 4X then the price almost had returned to its previous value. The profit was made due Prizm staking (so-called "Paramining"). Prizm staking percent was 20% per month, very high at that time.

The third article none english again! If you want to talk to english speaking people then why you don't give your provements in english? Besides, they don't tell us about Prizm. They say about its developer's biography. That is just like if you, instead of talking about Tesla achievements, would telling Elon Musk life story.

⚠️ By the way as you can see there is no even a single fact of scam associated with Prizm. You may, of course, manipulate the facts. But doing so you may also say that every medicines made by Bayer company are addicts' drug, narcotics, because of the Bayer exactly was the one who invented Heroin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: