Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The date is very close when Indian government will ban the crypto trading.  (Read 257 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

first of all you are just making a guess about what the Indian government may or may not do. there has been a lot of talk about banning and also about not banning bitcoin for the past 2 years in India and they have so far done nothing.

BUT in the past 2 years what happened was that a lot of the Indians started investing in bitcoin even when the government put a lot of restrictions, exchanges closed, banks closed,.... they still were investing in bitcoin. you see the Indians know well enough that bitcoin is decentralized and their government can't do shit to prevent them from owning bitcoin.

Only Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:35:56 AM

I did not find official announcement from Indian government for this news, i think this is only FUD that want to dump the crypto and they will buy it in cheaper price. I look now many people easy to create  FUD to dump crypto. I think India will not ban crypto trading because the crypto community there is big and many people use crypto trading as way to make money for living.

Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

We can’t say 100% right about this. But as long as I know Indian government going to prepare a regulation and a form of terms for control crypto currency. If they do so then why they want to ban it? Can’t they control crypto? If yes than why they think to ban crypto please? When the World Bank have process and already reserve for a sample than why Indian government want to ban crypto I can’t understand. 
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

We can’t say 100% right about this. But as long as I know Indian government going to prepare a regulation and a form of terms for control crypto currency. If they do so then why they want to ban it? Can’t they control crypto? If yes than why they think to ban crypto please? When the World Bank have process and already reserve for a sample than why Indian government want to ban crypto I can’t understand. 
The reason they forbid crypto is to secure Indian society from the black market, there are cases where illegal sales and frequent purchases that occur in Indian law, this is not new but there are some countries that are still reluctant to fully control the crypto, on the other hand they have not ready in the technology to be at the level of cryptocurrency and blockchain, that's the reason that makes sense to me, every information must be explored more deeply so as not to confuse myself.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

I think it is impossible in India because India is a second high population country and china first place in the world. But china government is ban the crypto trading in many times But peoples are still continuously trade in cryptocurrency. So this is not possible anyway in India.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

I think it is impossible in India because India is a second high population country and china first place in the world. But china government is ban the crypto trading in many times But peoples are still continuously trade in cryptocurrency. So this is not possible anyway in India.
Yeah you are right that it is very hard to ban crypto trading in India. But one thing I think that many people in India have black money and crypto investment and trading is the easiest way to hide black money and that would the reason that Indian government decided to ban crypto trading. Otherwise I don’t understand that there is any reason for banning crypto trading.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

The date is very close when Indian government will ban the crypto trading.So It will be impossible to trade in indian currency.  Should one exit from crypto or transfer  all holdings to  outside Indian exchanges.

Do you have proofs to prove this alegation true and not mislead the bitcointalk community for believing so? But if this one is true, this would be a big trouble for indian crypto holders/enthusiast/developers/traders/investors/ and the likes to get out of crypto or discover alternatives which is a hard thing to do.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

Yes, China have already made their U-turn but it didn't put a significant dent on the price and I honestly believed that bitcoin and crypto is flowing and Chinese continue to do their trades underground or thru P2P or using VPN to circumvent and stay away from government's prying eye. This will likely happened to India if they decided to tighten their stances against bitcoin/crypto. And we all know that this revolution is unstoppable and there's no way that countries can really put a halt on it. Its a global phenomena that will not likely to die down as most of those countries that are against bitcoin/crypto.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

The reason they forbid crypto is to secure Indian society from the black market, there are cases where illegal sales and frequent purchases that occur in Indian law, this is not new but there are some countries that are still reluctant to fully control the crypto, on the other hand they have not ready in the technology to be at the level of cryptocurrency and blockchain, that's the reason that makes sense to me, every information must be explored more deeply so as not to confuse myself.
It is not good for Indian people because it is very profitable mean for moony for them and if the government ban crypto trading they will lose the opportunity of making huge money. Indian government should think seriously about it because cryptocurrency will be the only usable worldwide currency in the future and having crypto today is necessary.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

I did not find official announcement from Indian government for this news, i think this is only FUD that want to dump the crypto and they will buy it in cheaper price. I look now many people easy to create  FUD to dump crypto. I think India will not ban crypto trading because the crypto community there is big and many people use crypto trading as way to make money for living.
I am sure the guy dreamed about it and the assumed his dreams will come to past. All he said was a day will come, which means it is still all speculations and imaginations of what he expects the Indian government to end up doing. Unfortunately for him, I am sure this is a day that won't come and how he wants to stay in his closet wallowing in the self-pity of believing his dreams is his cup of coffee. A lot of Indians are investing in bitcoin and I do not see anything stopping that.

We can’t say 100% right about this. But as long as I know Indian government going to prepare a regulation and a form of terms for control crypto currency. If they do so then why they want to ban it? Can’t they control crypto?
Point of correction, crypto cannot be controlled, the activities can only be regulated and that will still be subjected to the use of local exchanges, most especially when you are converting to fiat. Now, there is no point saying if what the Op has said is right or not, but it is just an assumption he is playing out in his own head and there are so many reasons I would not expect Indian government to ban crypto trading like he said, as long as there is no way they can control the space.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

The date is very close when Indian government will ban the crypto trading.So It will be impossible to trade in indian currency.  Should one exit from crypto or transfer  all holdings to  outside Indian exchanges.
I do not care about goverments and you also shouldn't care about what they say about crypto. I heard for 10000 times "CHINA BANS CRYPTOS" and bitcoin is still alive
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: