Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the MARKET increase?  (Read 2291 times)
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:09:04 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad

the market will increase if the bear market is finished because now the bear market is still not ending crypto market will still be up and down and will belong to return to stable, and many people say soon the price of altcoin and crypto market will soon return and can benefit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

Who knows when will it increase bitcoin is volatile anything can happen maybe next month it will slowly grow everyday until we are back up to 10k. just keep hodling your patience will pay off later. as for people who bought at 20k just keep your hopes up believe in bitcoin.
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

yes it is true this time the price of tokens in the crypto market is decreasing. all we need to do in this condition is to try to buy the token again until the market price stabilizes again. as more and more demand, prices will rise. sucks indeed, but this is a risk we must accept when deciding to invest in the crypto market. we can only hope that this situation does not last long.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

Unfortunately bitcoin's price is decreasing these past few months but we bitcoin hodler are not afraid of this news because this is not new to us. Bitcoin is volatile and decentralized no one can predict when it will boom again or still goes down. The more demand of bitcoin the lesser of it supplies. Don't lose hope to hodl your coins for longer time.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

The more demand the lesser of supply and i think that is the reason why will bitcoin will increase. The market depends on the investors. The more investors the higher price in the market. Bitcoin is decentralized and volatile it's price many altcoins depends on bitcoin's price.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad

The market will go up again when it reaches the bottom, but it has not reached the bottom yet. I guess it is somewhere around 3k-4k. Let us wait and see.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

Everytime we see big dump we see big pump afther and i think its just another one so we will see market will increase very soon later or sooner investors will come.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

I think market will increase in the last quarter of the year because this is the best quarter to earn an income or profit in this business because they have lots of investors that want too to buy an coins or investments.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

The market period is very bad, but do not panic. The biggest problem is that, as long as there is no general regulation, speculators and big banks can manipulate the market as they want. I hope that there are rules as soon as possible and that the market can stabilize
sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

Who knows when will it increase bitcoin is volatile anything can happen maybe next month it will slowly grow everyday until we are back up to 10k. just keep hodling your patience will pay off later. as for people who bought at 20k just keep your hopes up believe in bitcoin.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

No one can fix a time and date for this, but stop brooding over when the market will change, and focus instead on your portfolio. For with this kind of volatility, research and time are the best investments that will pay the most.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

By the end of the year everything will be resolved and the long-awaited rise of the crypto currency will come!
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

A month back orso I reached that stage where I simply wait quite comfortable with some nice positions in some promising projects. Main point is that I believe btc and the rest of the crypto-sphere will keep growing and this correcting is simply needed. I can imagine lot's of people got hurt around December, but many also already took their losses so it's not like everybody lost around 14k based on previous ath. Perhaps some will stay hesitant to get back in for a while, but I think this is just the beginning. Not to say that I don't really have that much of a bond with btc. I do not share the idea that it is all about 'accumulating more btc' in the end. I have been accumulating tokens of some great projects, of which I feel they are going to make a difference the next few years. It's all about adoption baby Smiley.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

honestly speaking we cant tell when will the market get recover. but times like this just keep on holding on. there are some saying that it will last for 2 year until market get recovered. but for me maybe end of the year or early next year the market will fully recover from this red days. because if i look at this months is also dump months it will recover on September until january. its a good chance to invest it right now because the price is low.
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:01:38 AM

next month will explode..
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

This market crisis has been going on for many months, there was a slight recovery but now the market values have fallen to minimum levels. It is not possible to predict when there will be a recovery, I hope as soon as possible and that it is lasting. The summer period does not help but there could be positive news on regulation and others that could help to grow the market
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

There is no way for anyone of us to accurately tell when the market will increase. It is impossible to predict the market, now you will see a lot of people who are predicting that there is a particular time that the market will start to increase but the truth is that all of that is just speculation and the only thing that we can do is to just wait and see what happens

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

When the true value of the market will be realized I think one or two year will be great for the market to be stable for a healthy moon good luck
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

The value of cryptocurrencies are dropping for their value is dependent upon the quantity of demand and supply, the amount of investments made through the number of people participating in cryptocurrency. In the past years, it has been a "rollercoaster" journey when it comes to the digital world, there are moments that it goes up rapidly and also go down quickly depending on the demand of supply of people in the market.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

it is very difficult to predict market prices, because the demand for coins that always go up and down makes the market unstable, a lot of coin holders complain at this time, I also hope the future will improve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: