Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The " I told you so " people are working on my tits!  (Read 460 times)
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

I'm trying to avoid using this phrase because people are experiencing their decision consequences by themselves and they all don't need my schadenfreude Wink sometime it can cause the harm to relations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

And when bitcoin would fly again to the moon, all of us would be saying again I told you, lol. It is so natural for human being to do that, we can not just handle the temptation to say that.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

I cannot count on my fingers how many times people, who are not even invested in Bitcoin, told me that I should have sold my

bitcoins when the price was at $19,000+.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Do you also get those "knowITall" finger pointers, telling you what to do

with your money/bitcoins? I never tell them what to invest in and when to pull those investments, but now that the price has

dropped, suddenly everyone has an opinion. {Couch investors}

If I listened to them when the price dropped from $1000 to $300 a few years ago, I would not have made more than

800% profits on the coins that I did sell last year.  Roll Eyes  Just take this little bit of advice today, DO NOT listen to those

couch investors.... they are too scared to take risks, but their mouths are the biggest when the price goes down.

Keep your advice, I already achieved a lot, by following my own advice.  Wink

If only we had listen to people who are just out to be pessimistic, I wonder if anyone would have one satoshi in wallet because it would have been sold. The funny thing is that, they are not advising you to sell because they love you but because they want you and them to be on the same page since they know when you keep holding chances are high that you would become richer should in the near future.

The "I told you so crew" are almost every where you turn to. The worst of it is on the forum where you expect to see some comfort its the opposite that is being propagated. It really takes the strong hearted to navigate against all of the negativities and hoping the tides will turn very soon.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

I get that a lot! My family and friends still wonder why I post campaigns about cryptocurrency. Personally I know that this is the new way and so regardless of what anyone may say, I am keeping my coins. The future will vindicate us or not.😂😂😂😂
Gary Joness

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

I think you're doing the right things although I don't know whether your decision to hold Bitcoin is right or wrong. I say that for the reason that, you are the decision-maker, so if you win or lose, you won't have anyone to pick on but yourself. I mean you're totally responsible for what you've done. Just keep calm and make a killing!
Stephen Martinss

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Your "smart advisors" only remmember what they had exactly predicted, not what they had wrongly predicted. Being together with such people is really annoying. I think we own our money that we put into Bitcoin, so it's we, not others, who have whole rights to what we'll do with our investment. There're no need for anyone else to butt in.
Shirley Menezess

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

Many people don't have solid knowledge about what they're advising us, but they shoot the breeze as if they knew everything! Comments are sometimes useful but we should be alert enough to distinguish which is constructive and which is trash.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

I appreciate you. I think that patience is the biggest thing. If anyone want to do real profit and survive in the market they must keep patience. I believe that BTC price will rise up again within the end of this year and that will be the celebration time.
Patients are key to become successful in the future. Investing in bitcoin is good choice cause but investing in here you need lot's of patients to wait before you gain a high profit, and I believe that bitcoin will rise again at the end of this year.

Marcommaso

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

I cannot count on my fingers how many times people, who are not even invested in Bitcoin, told me that I should have sold my

bitcoins when the price was at $19,000+.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Do you also get those "knowITall" finger pointers, telling you what to do

with your money/bitcoins? I never tell them what to invest in and when to pull those investments, but now that the price has

dropped, suddenly everyone has an opinion. {Couch investors}

If I listened to them when the price dropped from $1000 to $300 a few years ago, I would not have made more than

800% profits on the coins that I did sell last year.  Roll Eyes  Just take this little bit of advice today, DO NOT listen to those

couch investors.... they are too scared to take risks, but their mouths are the biggest when the price goes down.

Keep your advice, I already achieved a lot, by following my own advice.  Wink

Well, surprisingly people who tell to sell on 19k $ are right, because that price was in bubble spike. This was valid for btc and for the most of altcoins. An example now: i have an altcoin, "Ella", which during bubble reach 4.5$ value. Now it value is 0.07$. Sadly, but true.
Charles Avilaa

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

You're absolutely right. People who really care about you just give you constructive advice, not guide when you're sane enough to make decision. And when the outcome is like they predicted, not like you expected, constructive people never say "I told you so" but console you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: