Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What will be the best cryptocurrency in 2018-2019?
Bitcoin - 22 (66.7%)
Ethereum - 8 (24.2%)
EOS - 1 (3%)
ETC - 0 (0%)
LTC - 0 (0%)
XRP - 2 (6.1%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the best cryptocurrency in 2018-2019  (Read 831 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum still become the most popular crypto in next a few years because others altcoin can not replace it yet.  Both coin has potential to going up by multiple times because these coin has the biggest community and the strongest fundamental.
Even I believe Bitcoin will be the trend setter in the year 2019. This has so many reasons and besides all other, one is that no other crypto in the market has enough status and potential to outshine Bitcoin. This currency has gone a long way and despite hurdles in the way is still the leading one. If all the countries embrace the technology, I hope that it will be the future currency that will even push aside USD.
There are some cryptocurrencies which are very popular and on the top of crypto list. Bitcoin is still on the top although its price is very low these days. Ripple has increased its position and holds second and third position in the list, and finally Ethereum is also a good choice for investment in these days. For these three coins are the best for investment in 2018.
The price of every market is very low based on their previous ATH and not just bitcoin. Moreover, what you are focusing on the more is just the market cap but there is more to that when it comes to a market staying on top of its game with a lot of it having to do with the team, the product usage and so on, not just about some speculated price.

Bitcoin will still remain on top with a great community and there is nothing anyone can do about that. In the given time frame, eth or any other coins also may try to match the marketcap of bitcoin with their unregulated supply but no one could beat bitcoin price levels as of now as all altcoins are still lagging with real time applications.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

I think that by the end of the year there will be several very promising projects that can compete with top coins

I expect that to happen but we still have to also admit that first movers will always have an advantage whichever way. It is obvious the market is really getting competitive as we keep seeing different coins and tokens with product and business models popping up every day and it will start becoming a survival of the fittest in coming years as team will really want to be trying as much as possible to stay on top of their game. That is what we want and should be expectant of.
Bitcoin will still be the best currency in coming years. But we need to choose another one after bitcoins then that might be waves or eth kind of platforms most probably.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
big_bankir

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

In any case, all the crypto currencies that you enumerate will remain the best in 2018-2019 and hardly anyone will overtake them. But it's strange why you did not specify the crypto currency - Iota.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:38:09 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 03:01:16 AM by wayaneka

Currently the biggest market cap between all crypto is Bitcoin that more than 52% dominance, and for market cap of Ethereum currently about 1/5 from Bitcoin. So Bitcoin will keep become the best one crypto in next 1 to 2 years. But when Ethereum solved the scalability issue by possible to proccess amillion transaction and when this coin changed to Proof of Stake,so there are probability Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:00:24 AM

I think it's XRP and Bitcoin. XRP did a good jump in October and I appreciated that. Bitcoin is the best because it retains the price above $ 6k and its value only drops 65% of its present value. ETH has dropped more than 75% of its present value. The figure shows which altcoins are the best.

putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:18:42 AM

I think the best digital currency in 2018 to 2019 is XRP, because the movement of XRP can have a very high volume that can even exceed the exchange volume of bitcoin, which means that this XRP price movement can provide huge profits this year.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

I think Bitcoin could go again high for now the price of it $6,400 always up and down to $7,200 it will start bullish on November and will soar high 3x to the moon.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

We will all face regulation and pressure from the authorities. In such an environment, only one beast can survive. This is XRP. I personally don’t like him at all, but I trade him, and money, as they say, does not smell. So trade carefully, without fanaticism.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

I think ETH will regain its value in 2017 and grow stronger in 2019. The cryptocurrency market I anticipate will grow very sharply in early 2019. Have a plan Prepare yourself for the coming time of the market.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

What a stupid poll, did you just create the laziest thread you could possibly think of in an attempt to get a little merit?

Obviously you're presenting your poll to an extremely biased audience on BITCOINtalk, what are you expecting the outcome to be?

Why not include some up and comers like Lisk, Qtum and Aeternity?

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:14:37 PM

I think ETH will regain its value in 2017 and grow stronger in 2019. The cryptocurrency market I anticipate will grow very sharply in early 2019. Have a plan Prepare yourself for the coming time of the market.
For me,i still go with bitcoin.I know its price will sure to recover by 2019 and may even reach a new peak price.ETH and bitcoin usually made at the top position but i think ETH cannot surpass bitcoin knowing people will still prefer bitcoin over ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: