Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN FIX INCOME FROM BOUNTIES  (Read 430 times)
Theizestooke (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

Yes it does, but I'm sure there will be plenty of suckers who will sign up to get fleeced.  Since most of them are shitposting idiots, fuck 'em.  Don't come here crying when you get nothing.
No Sir, their will be not shit posting as all of the bounty only reward with stakes if their posting rules are followed and most of them need constructive and good lengths posts. And if the person does not revive stakes in the bounty he will also lose his stakes with us.

That's sad, just sad.  This is what bitcointalk has become.
Sir, there are many more problems in altcoin section bigger than this. He just wants to work with bounties for more time per day but some people are just gaining fake stakes their without working even for a little time. I personally got this problem once as a person ( I don't know who he was) registered with my profile link and got my tokens transfered to his address.

So, I just need to say Sir that their is no shit posting or scamming problem here we just want to make bounties more profitable for bounty hunters.

Thank you for your response sir.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:44:27 AM

Sounds like a scam right?
Yes it does, but I'm sure there will be plenty of suckers who will sign up to get fleeced.  Since most of them are shitposting idiots, fuck 'em.  Don't come here crying when you get nothing.
i can work from 12 hrs to 16 hrs a day doing the bounties.
That's sad, just sad.  This is what bitcointalk has become.

This is illegal right, can you give the OP redtrust or something?
Illegal !!! What do you think I am doing. You should have half knowledge about this work so please stay away.
Thank you.

Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

As we all know there are many signature bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk and many of them are very successful. But some are just giving shitcoins to the hunters. So they cannot earn much profit by working for a month or two. So we as a bounty hunter do not get a reward. For that, I have made a better way to earn every month from every camping. SO that none of us will have empty pocket every time the camping is over.

Requirements to join:
1. You need a member+ account.
2. You need to join the campaign I suggest.
3. You need to trust me and your working partners.

If you have a member+ account and accept above things message me at telegram id: @bountyhunteradmin
other details and rules will be discussed in personal.

I like the idea, the benefit for you will be more because you would be able to collect more members for a certain bounty and I thought you must have a dealing with that company/bounty team. Anyway is it possible to work with my own ETH address instead ?? If yes we can discuss on telegram
Replied on telegram.
Whit your own ETH address would be difficult for us to track all the earned funds. Hope everyone understands.
Thank you.

Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

Out of curiosity... I tried to send a message through telegram and we have some conversation and here are the statement he/she said:
We are a group of bounty hunters who share the profits from every bounty
You need to work with us and join the bounty campaign with the ETH address provided by me and earn stakes

so in other words this guy will going to give you a unique ETH Address and you're going to work with bounties using that address and i don't know how the F they're going to calculate the stakes your going to receive.

Sounds like a scam right?

It's like you're going to sacrifice all your time and effort and you don't have assurance that this guy will pay you.
Meaning all the profit that you will get will be going to the address that this dude gave. So before you join please THINK. I didn't say that this is a scam I just want to tell my fellow bitcointalk users to be aware.

Sorry I discussed here how you and your partner Scam service works. It's much better to discuss here to be transparent, if it's legit you don't have to discuss the details through personal message.
You guys really going to belive someone when they come to you with something to good to belive and you guys gonna belive it just like that ?

Trust need to be earn guys.
Yes, I am trying the same bro. To earn the trust and for that I have also made all this system more transparent to all the participants.

looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:28:08 AM

This is a waste of time in my opinion. I already know this kind of scheme. This kind of people will hire you, tell you that the only way for you to get your money is for the token to get in an exchange. Then they will give you 10% of the actual price and the rest are for them. For example, the price of tokens got to 100 dollars, you only get 10 dollars and 90 dollars for them. Then here's the thing, what if the token that you are working for doesn't get into an exchange? You get nothing and you just waste your time. Schemes like this won't last long. I know you could fool a lot of suckers here but not experienced ones. Good luck
Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

This is a waste of time in my opinion. I already know this kind of scheme. This kind of people will hire you, tell you that the only way for you to get your money is for the token to get in an exchange. Then they will give you 10% of the actual price and the rest are for them. For example, the price of tokens got to 100 dollars, you only get 10 dollars and 90 dollars for them. Then here's the thing, what if the token that you are working for doesn't get into an exchange? You get nothing and you just waste your time. Schemes like this won't last long. I know you could fool a lot of suckers here but not experienced ones. Good luck
Experienced people will know how will this work as this is a very transparent project and we just cannot wait for the price to rise every time so will sell them as soon as we can. And every one will know what is the exchange price at that time. There are no newbies involved here buddy. You just can't explain how can I fool as every one know the current token price not only me.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: