Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 06:40:40 AM

it depend on how good the ico and the project it self
as long the ico is good then no word to say no about ico
ico is still good but we need to choose carefully

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 07:39:18 AM

Now there can be one project out of five hundred worthy of investing money into it. But it is very difficult for an inexperienced investor to find this project, so now it is better to refrain from questionable investments.
try to join on IEO , some exchanges already support some ico in their exchanges.and maybe this way could be the solution for unworthed ico.binance was the exhcanges that proved it, bittorent and fetch ai successfull launched their ico and investors get profit from it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:46:43 AM

Now there can be one project out of five hundred worthy of investing money into it. But it is very difficult for an inexperienced investor to find this project, so now it is better to refrain from questionable investments.
try to join on IEO , some exchanges already support some ico in their exchanges.and maybe this way could be the solution for unworthed ico.binance was the exhcanges that proved it, bittorent and fetch ai successfull launched their ico and investors get profit from it.
well, the IEO is more advanced than the ICO. but some ICOs are still very well used as investment places. if you open a site like icodrops, or something like that, you can see that ICO has already gotten more than half of its investment target. it is ICO which has the potential to have a good future.
boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:13:16 AM

ICO is no longer profitable, now people are busy talking about STO even though we still want to invest from ICO to STO, but it still cannot guarantee profit from that. it's better to invest in bitcoin or other altcoins.

Absolutely right, ICO isn't the same as it used to be to produce a few pieces of money to use to buy a few kilograms of rice and other foods. It's time to develop to take other actions besides looking for a new ICO.

Now many are hunting for IEO, which in large exchanges such as launches at Binance, I am also not sure of being profitable for investors who are now only losing money when buying ICO
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:24:42 AM

ICO is no longer profitable, now people are busy talking about STO even though we still want to invest from ICO to STO, but it still cannot guarantee profit from that. it's better to invest in bitcoin or other altcoins.

Absolutely right, ICO isn't the same as it used to be to produce a few pieces of money to use to buy a few kilograms of rice and other foods. It's time to develop to take other actions besides looking for a new ICO.

Now many are hunting for IEO, which in large exchanges such as launches at Binance, I am also not sure of being profitable for investors who are now only losing money when buying ICO
before we decided joining or investing in ico projects we have to understand the projects.if we really understand about it and accept the risk just do it.even in IEO like binance could not guarantee any profits to us.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:34:59 AM

I think that ICO investment is certainly still feasible. even though the situation is currently in trouble. but of course everything will recover as before. so we need to be patient and wait for the situation to recover by investing.
The good thing is that it has now recovered and so people are investing again in the area of all the new ICO coming in all the time and already some of this are showing very good profits.

yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:16:20 AM

Most of the ICO now is nothing to write home about, that is why you need to make thorough investigation before investing in any ICO. But there are still few ICO that are profitable and I believe that ICO is one of the fastest way to make more profit
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:57:42 AM

still worth it but really hard to find which one that worth to invest or not
many ico just come and get the fund then after listing on market the project not even start
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:14:10 AM

I understand you very much and from my experience, I have decided that if i must invest, it must be after the ICO

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 10:26:27 AM

without investors, ICO will not be successful and cannot even be run.
Your presence as an investor is of course very valuable for ICO. Incidentally, this year since 2018 ICO has suffered a setback in quality.
The key is just being careful and choose the right ICO right now. No need to take part in many ICOs, but only potential ones.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
East2

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:26:55 AM

We believe if you chose the right ICO with a great team that has the skills in the industry and the marketing to support the project, it is.

Do check out https://east2.io/ Smiley We are aiming to revolutionise the frequent flier industry with an all new marketplace Smiley
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:42:19 AM

ICO is still give some profits if you can choose a real project. Most of ICO is scam so you need extra careful to pick a project. This year have so many promising ICO but its not guarantee that project is real. IEO is trending right now maybe you want check it.

vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:13:15 AM

ICO is still give some profits if you can choose a real project. Most of ICO is scam so you need extra careful to pick a project. This year have so many promising ICO but its not guarantee that project is real. IEO is trending right now maybe you want check it.
I think now the IEO will still be more reliable in terms of investment, and can almost immediately bring more profit than waiting for the ico to enter the exchange, the main thing is of course to have time to enter this ieo
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:35:29 AM

Yes , I think ICO investment still worth it , but it is important to properly assess the situation and understand the market. Now IEO is a trend, but this is essentially the same as the ICO, only having an exchange as an intermediary between the company and the investor. The success of this concept shows that people are willing to invest in cryptocurrencies, but they want to feel more secure and reduce risks, and top exchanges offer them their services in selecting quality projects for investment. It works, brings money and it is obvious that it is worthy to participate in it.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:04:21 PM

now there is no point, coins do not rise in price but only fall after fundraising

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:09:18 PM

I think ICO investment is still very good and has a high percentage. And that also depends on how the ICO project itself. If it is good, it certainly has great potential for people to invest in the project itself. If the project is not good, people will not invest. And now there are still many people who want to invest in ICO.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:10:09 PM

The IEO keyword is being mentioned a lot in recent months and it is really making all ICO projects a farce in the eyes of all investors. I think if the IEO continues to grow, we will not need to worry much about fraud and greatly reduce the risk of investment. I am personally making a lot of plans to invest in the IEO and will definitely participate in any project involving Binance.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:15:10 PM

Investment is the most effective way to make money. In that ICO investment can give you good effect in a short time. But because the choice is not careful, many people lose everything when investing in ICOs. I think ICO research and selection is the most important. When choosing the correct ICO investment is very future.

I agree but due to competitiveness day by day, we could not predict of what will happen in the next few months or weeks, everyday many tokens were introduced in the market, making some old tokens becomes nonsense at all.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:46:03 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
the same thing I experienced, for now I personally choose to take a break first from the investment of Iico, I don't tell you to stop because all the decisions are in your hands.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:45:57 PM

Although the interest in the ICOs is waning, the reasons to participate in token sales remain the same. In an ICO, also known as a “crowdsale”, investors acquire tokens that may offer them various benefits. They expect the project they are investing in to become successful and the value of its token to increase. so, is it worth it? To my perspective it still is, until it has value of sorts and benefits, as long as the benefits overweighs the risk, yes it's worth it. For instance, ICOs like Bitrus (BTRS), FILES.FM(FFM) and Windhan, are all worth the investment. Still, it's your decision that matters... so goodluck.
I also think so, ICO is still worth investing these days. Some might think that it's not because of various scam project and fraud developer team. Now, I'm looking for a legit and has a potential project and your suggested ICO might help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: