Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An idea, a tool, does not know whether it has practical significance  (Read 99 times)
Oliver Guo (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

Hi Coin-Friends

Last month, nothing had been done. As a developer, of course, it was necessary to do something. In the currency circle, it had been a long time and felt that there were relatively few related applications, and most of them focused on information consultation, quotes, and wallets. Then I feel like I can't make an application.

Thinking about the current shortcomings, can you solve the "pain point" problem, and finally found that your currency is relatively large, and sometimes you have to trade coins on several exchanges. My method is to use Text text to copy and paste transaction records, and then Calculate the position and cost of each currency with a calculator, but if you have more times, you will feel particularly troublesome. See if you can seek software app help.

In the general exchange's app, there are currency accounts and legal currency accounts, but they are not used. They are too scattered. And then to find a currency bull mytoken has added transaction records, but it is particularly funny to only support the currency transaction, which is a bit pit, after all, trade transactions between the usual currency more and more frequently. So it was decided to come up with an app to manage their own transaction records, and then count the positions of each currency.

Now that the app's basic functionality has been made, it also iterates several versions and goes to Google Play. The current basic functions include:

• Add legal currency and currency transaction records to generate transaction record list
  • Count out the number of positions, purchase capital, and total value of each currency
  • Calculate the capital of the coin circle and calculate the profit and loss

These functions are basically what I usually need. Now it's a bit of a question. Does this app have any practical use? Does everybody have my needs like this, or can I solve the problem of common money players?

We welcome the suggestion of currency friends, because people around them don’t have much money to play. If they can help test the bug, they are extremely grateful. Roll Eyes

Ps:Binance zoomed in. Why did not grow up? Forget it. Embarrassed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

Hi Coin-Friends

Last month, nothing had been done. As a developer, of course, it was necessary to do something. In the currency circle, it had been a long time and felt that there were relatively few related applications, and most of them focused on information consultation, quotes, and wallets. Then I feel like I can't make an application.

Thinking about the current shortcomings, can you solve the "pain point" problem, and finally found that your currency is relatively large, and sometimes you have to trade coins on several exchanges. My method is to use Text text to copy and paste transaction records, and then Calculate the position and cost of each currency with a calculator, but if you have more times, you will feel particularly troublesome. See if you can seek software app help.

In the general exchange's app, there are currency accounts and legal currency accounts, but they are not used. They are too scattered. And then to find a currency bull mytoken has added transaction records, but it is particularly funny to only support the currency transaction, which is a bit pit, after all, trade transactions between the usual currency more and more frequently. So it was decided to come up with an app to manage their own transaction records, and then count the positions of each currency.

Now that the app's basic functionality has been made, it also iterates several versions and goes to Google Play. The current basic functions include:

• Add legal currency and currency transaction records to generate transaction record list
  • Count out the number of positions, purchase capital, and total value of each currency

These functions are basically what I usually need. Now it's a bit of a question. Does this app have any practical use? Does everybody have my needs like this, or can I solve the problem of common money players?

We welcome the suggestion of currency friends, because people around them don’t have much money to play. If they can help test the bug, they are extremely grateful. Roll Eyes

I can't really make up what it is you're missing here/what you want to achieve with your app.. You want to make something that calculates... what? Or do you want to make an exchange where everyone can add their currency/(token) for free, ( decentralized exchange??).

Perhaps you should clarify it a bit more..  Huh

Oliver Guo (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:56:46 AM

Hi Coin-Friends

I can't really make up what it is you're missing here/what you want to achieve with your app.. You want to make something that calculates... what? Or do you want to make an exchange where everyone can add their currency/(token) for free, ( decentralized exchange??).

Perhaps you should clarify it a bit more..  Huh

Sorry,The above article is translated by Google,So it looks like confusion.

The app functions:
If you add TX Records,It's can manage those records and calculate your tokens assets.
It's not an exchange Lips sealed,just a bitcoin account books.

I have already made a junior version of this app.Please have a try,Search bitbooks in Google Play

thx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: