Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰💰 [ICO] [SOUK] CRYPTOSOUK - CRYPTO EXCHANGE FOR MIDDLE EAST 💰💰💰  (Read 29609 times)
johnmiles

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

İs this project need KYC.  İt look like good project ı want to join.  And  Sorry ı couldnt check all comments
Yes, KYC will be required.

Who is doing KYC,you hired someone to do it for you,or you are doing it internally?

KYC Policy consists of know your customer procedures where we require a proof of ID (i.e passport) and proof of residence (I.e utility bill) mainly to prove who you say you are. In addition, a screening is done to validate authenticity of the documents while running them through our database to screen for any unwanted associations such as money laundering activities which could be linked to drugs or terrorism financing.
This usually occurs when US dollars or euros deposits and withdrawals are  involved.
As of now, we are finalizing cryptosouk’s kyc policies as regulation and access to information continue to evolve and as such logic needs to be applied to balance rules and reality.

So you didn't gather a team for KYC yet?

I believe that the core team has its own team for KYC, internally. The teams localized knowledge of KYC/AML relevant documentation will play a key role in providing a unique and friction-less user experience.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

How can we be sure that our personal info will be protected?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

Whats the token percentage that will be allocated for the team?
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

So sale starts in only 5 days.I t was a long wait Cheesy
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

Good luck on this project...how do we see the progress of funds collected on the site? cant see anything at the moment
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!

You will see progress very fast when sale starts Cheesy
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

İs this project need KYC.  İt look like good project ı want to join.  And  Sorry ı couldnt check all comments

Who is doing KYC,you hired someone to do it for you,or you are doing it internally?

KYC Policy consists of know your customer procedures where we require a proof of ID (i.e passport) and proof of residence (I.e utility bill) mainly to prove who you say you are. In addition, a screening is done to validate authenticity of the documents while running them through our database to screen for any unwanted associations such as money laundering activities which could be linked to drugs or terrorism financing.
This usually occurs when US dollars or euros deposits and withdrawals are  involved.
As of now, we are finalizing cryptosouk’s kyc policies as regulation and access to information continue to evolve and as such logic needs to be applied to balance rules and reality.

I believe that the core team has its own team for KYC, internally. The teams localized knowledge of KYC/AML relevant documentation will play a key role in providing a unique and friction-less user experience.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Cryptosouk team is professional and I'm sure they will protect our data as it is expected.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

I know what you mean.I also think that it might be better to go with third party for KYC, just to make sure everything is 100% transparent and to avoid questions like these.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Is there any progress when it comes to licensing? Do you maybe have ambitions to follow Binance's footsteps and offer loan in future like they are aiming to do?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

Good luck on this project...how do we see the progress of funds collected on the site? cant see anything at the moment
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!

That is a good idea. Maybe they should put some counter on website about how much money was raised.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:02:45 PM

Is there any progress when it comes to licensing? Do you maybe have ambitions to follow Binance's footsteps and offer loan in future like they are aiming to do?

Not yet. Please have some more patience regarding the official statement on this. Thank you.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

Its definitivley a bad publicity if the general public finds out that your crypto is used to fund crimilan organization. So you have to have the kyc.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

That is a good idea. Maybe they should put some counter on website about how much money was raised.

Our Platform is on a Demo Mode right now! 👍

Go ahead and sign-up on the link (below) 👇 so you can get the feel of the finest Trading experience. 👌

https://cryptosouk.exchange

https://cryptosouk.io/en/ico#signup-form

Also, our Demo Platform has Basic and Pro Trader features, you can give it a try anytime! 🎲

At your own convenience, you may even share to us i.e. posting screenshots &/or provide us feedback about your trading experience. 🚀🌒
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:06:17 PM

Yeah! It will be interesting to have an opportunity to see the sum online in your site.
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

Our Platform is on a Demo Mode right now! 👍

Go ahead and sign-up on the link (below) 👇 so you can get the feel of the finest Trading experience. 👌

https://cryptosouk.exchange

https://cryptosouk.io/en/ico#signup-form

Also, our Demo Platform has Basic and Pro Trader features, you can give it a try anytime! 🎲

At your own convenience, you may even share to us i.e. posting screenshots &/or provide us feedback about your trading experience. 🚀🌒

This kind of opportunity is greatly appreciated in the community. Lots of people cant wait to try it out.
avzem

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful ICO, I hope the speed of this coin will grow in the market and go up, good luck to all developers!
Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

A good effort, but I think this should be extended to the region. Hopefully can soon run and managed.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:28:37 AM

A good effort, but I think this should be extended to the region. Hopefully can soon run and managed.

Thanks for the support! We will do our best 😁
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:57:52 AM

Not yet. Please have some more patience regarding the official statement on this. Thank you.

Things like that has to be done properly,so its better to take some extra time,and not rush things.
Memmoria

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

I think that aim worldwide,only thing is that their main office  will be in the middle east
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

I think that aim worldwide,only thing is that their main office  will be in the middle east

I don't see any issue with that.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

In Q3, which trading platforms will the SOUK token consider landing on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: