Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Airdrop  (Read 219 times)
pedropenduko001 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

Can you join multiple Airdrops or it's like bounty campaign that you need to finish a certain deadline to join another one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

Can you join multiple Airdrops or it's like bounty campaign that you need to finish a certain deadline to join another one?

No, aslong as you have time to fullfill all the requests that the airdrop requires ( posting on social media), i believe you can do multiple ones at the same time.

This might be different with certain airdrops though, so maybe read/look into the airdrop you want to join to see what their requirements are.
(Do you have any example? I might be able to find it out for you?)

Soniapari

Activity: 366

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

No, there is each airdrop required one time one account user can join airdrop.
pedropenduko001 (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

No, aslong as you have time to fullfill all the requests that the airdrop requires ( posting on social media), i believe you can do multiple ones at the same time.

This might be different with certain airdrops though, so maybe read/look into the airdrop you want to join to see what their requirements are.
(Do you have any example? I might be able to find it out for you?)
(Do you have any example? I might be able to find it out for you?) No sir thank you.  i'll try figure it out myself no need to spoonfeed me Smiley besides i'm the one who wanna learn 
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

of course you can.

try read it in annoucement (altcoins).

they have a lot of airdrop at there. just complete their task and you will recieve the airdrop.

if you have a lot of time, why not joining one of them.

you can try PriVcy Airdrop. it's free ^^. I do it too

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

Dear newcomers. Don't waste your time on airdrop. If you want to participate in bounty companies then take this seriously.

DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

I used to participate in many airfields. I can't say it's a useless exercise. But you will not earn good money for airdrop either.

tony_san

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

yea , you can can do this , but it's very hard to find project like this , almost every airdrop will be in several months .
And I have to say not to join multiple Airdrops in the same time .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

You will need to fulfill certain tasks like following their twitter, joining telegram groups and liking their Facebook page. Then you may need to wait till after ICO as the case my be for the airdrops to be distributed. In the case of your questions, you can do multiple airdrops from different coin
MichaelKiselev

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

It seems to me, that every ICO that has airdrop always describes the conditions of participation
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

You can definitely join multi airdrops with the same account. But, not the same airdrop with milti different accounts.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

You are welcome to lose as much money as you like with airdrops!  Grin

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

oh you can join as many as you want, but I don't think it's allowed for the same airdrop application. If you do that and you're caught they might not pay both entries.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Airdropmya

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:58:17 PM

No problem, each airdrop are independent

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:08:49 AM

Airdrops are like bounty campaigns (minus signature) which anyone can involve himself into a multiple campaign simultaneously without a restrictions. But for signature camping, It is not possible to do multiple campaign at the same time.
pwchan001

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:42:56 AM

Yes, you can do multiple airdrops at the same time, some airdrops only require you to fill in your wallet address. As long as you submit your registration form by the deadline you will receive your rewards.  However some airdrops may require you to do some simple tasks such as being active in Discord, social media or bitcointalk, you have to decide whether it is worth doing so.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
shlwsx

Activity: 406
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

Many airdrop will ask you to perform certain task like following their twitter page or tweeting about them before getting their tokens. Actually , the main purpose of airdrop is to introduce the tokens to the cryptocurrency community so they become aware of it.
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:44:22 AM

I think the airdrop campaign is not good because my sister said the drops air campaign gift was like a snack
CottonGuy

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

You can join as many airdrops as you want as long as you can cater all of them with your time but becareful because there are some airdrops that requires you to install something like their very own wallet and most of them are doing those airdrops just to phish information or even your passwords.
artstyle1695

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

you can join as much airdrops as you want.There are a lot of scams.You can use filters like telegram bots which chooses the most secure nd trust airdrops
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: