Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop of over $500 on the price of a bitcoin last 24 hours  (Read 661 times)
md-12

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

There are always bad news and price is down every month. It will probably better than that. I believe the future but I have earned more than I act hastily
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

Still on it's downtrend movements, so we are much closer to hit 5k$ instead of reaching 10k$, but who knows what can be the movement next week, those negative news really affects the value because of those panic sellers are also selling their coins and make more impacts.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

Now i can not predict where BTC and other altcoin will go in short times,  my purpose just make investment by minimum 1 years, i believe in next 1 year the price will explode. I think bearish trend is not all the times,  will be any times for crypto also to going up and  bullish trend.

kajiado

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

Might it be caused by the world cup?
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

With mixed sort of news coming, bitcoin fell sharply last 24 hour breaking all the so called resistance point of 6500 and 6300 to reach around $6K.
Where next? Below $5K or rise back to $10K?
Nobody can predict the bitcoin price as this is too volatile in nature and I would just hope that this downfall will end and somehow push the price higher to have a good market condition. Although recovery will need enough time we just need to be patient to wait for the best price.
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

With mixed sort of news coming, bitcoin fell sharply last 24 hour breaking all the so called resistance point of 6500 and 6300 to reach around $6K.
I guess the next target is 4k8, but it might not be the bottom we wish. There is still a long way until bitcoin price can reverse.

premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

The next resistance is 5000-4500USD. That doesnt mean that we can´t go through  Grin. The market needs to be cleaned from the money of weak hands.

chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Bitcoin's price is hard to predict, because most investors are now more keen to invest in other cryptocurrencies, which will allow them to reduce their investment in Bitcoin and cause bitcoin to continue to fall!

HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

Unfortunately, that was a bad thing to see in the past few days. ~ 40 billion market capitals were blown in one day. and there is no sign of ending. Bitcoin has slipped past 6k in the past few hours. This is the lowest price after 3 consecutive fluctuations this year. Hope is a tragedy of the market.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

It is difficult to predict. many of the factors that determine whether the course can go up or down. Perhaps many people predict will begin to rise. but of course, the possibility to go down will still be there. hope only the best for the profit that could be obtained. of course, everyone is already restless as the decline continues until today.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bitcoin fall below the $5k mark and get closer to the $4k mark, but this entire market can shift in a matter of minutes and Bitcoin could get back to the $7k again. This is how extremely volatile this cryptocurrency market truly is. I remember Bitcoin jumping by $1000 in a matter of minutes in recent times where there was no conclusive reason to explain why that happened. Don't worry about the value dipping too much.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:34:51 AM

I hope this will work, to be honest I saw some people are very panicked a few hours ago because of this, let's see the bright side, many people are buying some coins with a large enough amount
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

It really hurts seeing price consistently low since the beginning of the year, but again you will only loss if you convert all your cryptos to fiat this time. It doesn't make sense that despite of bullish news markets are so negative maybe whales are just setting traps.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

There are always bad news and price is down every month. It will probably better than that. I believe the future but I have earned more than I act hastily
Today is still a red fire day with Bitcoin and altcoin! Most digital coins are discounted! Bitcoin risk of $ 3,000 in the near future can happen!
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

I know Bitcoin price is still unstable which I thought that a few days ago was the cheapest price but my speculation was wrong. BTC will return $ 3k - $ 4k, so be sure the altcoin will continue to dump in the next few months. There will be panic, psychological fear from investors. And this is the best time for you to buy crypto. The dump will be a very powerful bump. By the end of 2018 BTC could reach $ 20k.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:44:40 AM

Bitcoin has reached the lowest point of the year today. The $5800 may not be able to support tomorrow. The next support price is $4800. If the current decline, it will soon drop to $4800.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

We could really never know. We all know that the market for cryptocurrency is volatile.
However all we could do, is wish it will stick to $6k. and doesnt hit below $5k.
But in the end of the game, the real affected are not only the bitcoin.
But almost all the cryptos. Lets just wait and pray it would pass this critical situation.
NN52NN

Activity: 647

buy bitcoin

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

I think we will test 5300-5400$ range and if it breaks, 4000$ range. Also, the RSI is going up and the price is going down, strangely

buy bitcoin
cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

Bitcoin is asset, that has some value changes of 10% ! You have to accept that if you invest in Bitcoin, it is has a very volatil and not Pretty stable value (at the Moment ) !

Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

Market is down. I'm scared about it, hope it returns again it's right position...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: