Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Universal Labs - Future of Blockchain Personal Cloud  (Read 6892 times)
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

Why is there already a YOU coin listed on OKEX?

That isn’t our token. We have yet to distribute our tokens.

Obviously, seeing as I mentioned who it was. Point is, are you sticking with YOU symbol?

Yes we are, if we were to be listed on OKEX, there will be a separate arrangement.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

Hey admins! What's new?

We are thrilled to announce that we’ve successfully completed the public sale in less than 1 day! We are overwhelmed by the support, warmth, and interest in the Universal Labs that you have shown to us.
The funding process is only just the beginning of our journey and mission of bringing mainstream adoption of blockchain technology to the masses.
The YOU Token public sale has ended successfully with 2000 ETH worth of allocation fully filled. We are glad to be receive more whitelist applications than expected and all the positive feedback from the community. This inspired us to focus on executing our vision — to build Ubbey Boxes as one of the killer app blockchain product that enables everyone to better understand the blockchain technology.
We want to say thank you to our community members who have supported us and participated in the public sale. Universal Labs is now well-equipped to realize our vision to bring a decentralized cloud storage to the world with your support and contribution.

And how much did you raise in USD or ETH in this project?

We raised a total of 40,000 ETH.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:28:20 AM

I'm interested, do you have any open github code ?

Our Github is private right now.
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

When the next batch of ubbey box will be distributed?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

Hey admins! What's new?

We are thrilled to announce that we’ve successfully completed the public sale in less than 1 day! We are overwhelmed by the support, warmth, and interest in the Universal Labs that you have shown to us.
The funding process is only just the beginning of our journey and mission of bringing mainstream adoption of blockchain technology to the masses.
The YOU Token public sale has ended successfully with 2000 ETH worth of allocation fully filled. We are glad to be receive more whitelist applications than expected and all the positive feedback from the community. This inspired us to focus on executing our vision — to build Ubbey Boxes as one of the killer app blockchain product that enables everyone to better understand the blockchain technology.
We want to say thank you to our community members who have supported us and participated in the public sale. Universal Labs is now well-equipped to realize our vision to bring a decentralized cloud storage to the world with your support and contribution.

How many tokens will be created?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

How your token will be used anyway? What is it for?

Our tokens are the fuel of our ecosystem in the Ubbey Network. Additionally, the Ubbey boxes also allows for mining of the YOU token.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

Hey admins! What's new?

How many tokens will be created?

A total supply of 10B YOU tokens
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

We are currently still taking orders for the second batch of pre-orders on our website here:
https://ulabs.tech
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

We are currently still taking orders for the second batch of pre-orders on our website here:

I have already preorder it long long time ago!  Even before the presale started!
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

Our tokens are the fuel of our ecosystem in the Ubbey Network. Additionally, the Ubbey boxes also allows for mining of the YOU token.

You mean you token makes the ubbey network work?
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

Where can I find a detailed whitepaper? I want to learn the issue more properly.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

Where can I find a detailed whitepaper? I want to learn the issue more properly.

Here you go: https://ulabs.tech/images/Universal-Labs-WhitePaper.pdf
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

I have already preorder it long long time ago!  Even before the presale started!

That’s great to hear! You’ll hear from us soon!
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

You mean you token makes the ubbey network work?

There are different as Ubbey Box is the first decentralized personal cloud powered by blockchain. It has 2 functions: firstly, it can be used as a private dropbox - users can upload their files or other content using their Ubbey Box and access it from everywhere. Secondly, it can also be used as a mining machine to mine YOU token, which will be rewarded to users when they contribute their storage space to the Ubbey network.
DBrie

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

Is there some official review on your UbbeyBox?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

What do you mean "You’ll hear from us soon!"?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Is there some official review on your UbbeyBox?

Check out our unboxing video where Keda, our Founder introduces the actual product? You can check it out here:
https://youtu.be/0lKMVegXSgY
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

What do you mean "You’ll hear from us soon!"?

The details about the first batch will be released soon!
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

Check out our unboxing video where Keda, our Founder introduces the actual product? You can check it out here:
https://youtu.be/0lKMVegXSgY

Where you guys shipping Uboxes from? Is Russia allowed to ship to?
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

Hi! heard about your crowdsale. May you help me find a link to a whitelist?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: