Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cashintocoins.com SCAMMMM BEWARE  (Read 1892 times)
123i8 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:26:28 PM

I recently made a deposit with cashintocoins its been a week, they make this big ordeal about 15mins or less after cash deposit. and all they tell me in reply " try tomorrow" there refund policy is shit and makes no sense, they also have a policy where if they dont feel like sending you bitcoin even though you deposited they dun have to.   waste of 2k. SCAMM BEWARE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinchatter9

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:38:25 PM

they scammed me 2.5k   they dont have a release date they always tell you tomorrow upon asking the owner for release of bitcoin i have received no reply or nothing sent to my address. i have used bitlocal and coinbase for cash to coin release along with a "RELEASE TIME or DATE" as promised. again  i emailed Will and staff members to release my coins or a time release but it was a failure. cashintocoins.com email you they treat you as though you crap, as if you never done a transaction and will NEVER TELL you your RELEASE Time or DATE they will tell you  "Try Tomorrow"   i waited 1 month and STILL NO BITCOIN in my wallet. if you want to deposit your money here i guarantee you they will scam you and never give you any release time or date on website or email.  SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

better off deposititing else where
DataHawg

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:03:40 PM

I apparently got scammed too. Luckily mine was only for $250. I heard about Cashintocoins on the Let's Talk Bitcoins podcast where they advertise. After seeing this thread, I contacted Adam B. Levine at LTB to let him know one of their advertisers was not fulfilling orders including mine. He put me in touch with a guy named Joseph at Cashintocoins who seemed helpful but so far no results. After a week I still have no BTC and they cannot find my order. Even using the order number they provided me, they tell me there is no record of them receiving my wire transfer. Either (1) They are thieves, or (2) Their record keeping is in such disarray that it is impossible for them to fulfull orders accurately even if they wanted to. Either way, listen to the warnings and stay clear of this company
CashIntoCoins_sasha

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:40:38 PM

Hi there,

CashIntoCoins operator checking in, have your issues been addressed yet? I'm sorry to hear you've both had difficulties with our service.

I assure you, we are not looking to scam anyone. We've processed thousands of transactions, totaling in the millions. Check out our public address here: https://blockchain.info/address/1G1jh2c1qyYvvYgtzfxAq2ZfaWDTPbE1Jf

@bitcoinchatter9
What do you mean by a 'time release'? I agree 100% that one month is an unacceptable wait time.

@123i8
FYI we stopped accepting cash deposits as of Feb 5th. Can you link me to the page you're inferring by stating "they also have a policy where if they dont feel like sending you bitcoin even though you deposited they dun have to"? I'm unaware of such a policy being in place.

I urge both of you to email us at support@cashintocoins.com with your order ID, deposit receipt, and any other pertinent information. I'll look into this ASAP and we'll do our best to set things right.

-Sasha

P.S. I wrote this up before seeing @DataHawg's post. Both myself and my colleague Joseph have personally reached out to help him resolve this issue.
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:48:17 PM

@123i8  and @bitcoinchatter9  , please post screenshots of the transaction, so we could have Support of CashINTOCoins check them out.

IF indeed they are scamming we should put it on the SCAM section, but until then, we need proof.
DataHawg

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:56:02 PM

Update: Just got the notification that my BTC was received into my wallet. Yippee! Thank you Sasha. I encourage you other users to keep working with them. This was quite a headache, though, and took up way too much of my time to get it straightened out. I'll be using Localbitcoins, Coinbase, and buying with cash at my local MeetUp from now on.
cashintocoins_will

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:07:38 AM

@datahawg,

we just sent your transaction again, keep it or donate it to a good cause.       Your order was delayed because it was an online transfer.  It contained no confirmation code or way to look up your order.  Which means we have to sort through support tickets and try and match names to orders.    

If you stick with the three forms of payments mentioned on the website, and include all of the information, orders are sent out the same day we receive them.  We want each of our customers to have a good experience, but in order to do so you have to follow the instructions.  
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:36:48 AM

Problem resolve.
DataHawg

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:15:51 PM

@datahawg,

we just sent your transaction again, keep it or donate it to a good cause.       Your order was delayed because it was an online transfer.  It contained no confirmation code or way to look up your order.  Which means we have to sort through support tickets and try and match names to orders.    

If you stick with the three forms of payments mentioned on the website, and include all of the information, orders are sent out the same day we receive them.  We want each of our customers to have a good experience, but in order to do so you have to follow the instructions.  
I understand. Thank you. I guess I didn't know the difference between a wire transfer and an online transfer. It's likely that's how these other users transactions got lost, too. Perhaps your website should explain this better to avoid this problem in the future and to make your job much easier. Your site says something about an ACH transaction. I'm not a banker and have never heard of ACH. I did send a confirmation number but apparently that wasn't sufficient for this type of transfer.
budcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:51:51 AM

I actually made a deposit into cashintocoins.com a week ago, and submitted my documents, wired my finds according to their siteand received this

Deposit Status - You can bookmark this page for future reference
Order ID:   XXXXXXX

I received an email in reference, on March 8th, 10 days ago.

Greetings,

Your Order and Identification Documents have been received. We are in the process of verifying and confirming your deposit.

Once the deposit is received we will proceed to send out your coins accompanied by another confirmation email. 

If you have any questions, comments, or other support queries please email support@casintocoins.com or support@expresscoin.com.

Thank you!

- expresscoin & CashIntoCoins Team

Note: This is an automated message, please do not respond.

I have seen NOTHING, NADA, ZERO Zilch in the way of deposits, nor replies to my emails since then.
cashintocoins_will

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:02:09 AM

Hey budcoin,   if you have an issue you should post it or send us an email.   We can't offer support without any information.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: