Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How it works?  (Read 484 times)
Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

Probably, because if the project is supported by a strong idea and purpose, and continues to develop after the collection of funds, the price of tokens usually rises. And no one knows for sure whether this or that project will not be a new ethereum, ripple. And all investors believe that the project they have invested in will shoot and make them rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

Based on market all of the crypto system is infected for price so most of the projects also affected based on the price that’s why they are selling this at low price to avoid huge loss but if you have patience enough then you can hold also this will give you good value in future.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency are investments which gives you income. It is a investment also but it is more likely digital, wherein the process makes even more better and easier than before.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

I understood your view. Did you mindful those numerous tricks of ICO? Like phony task or Nah... There is no reason the cost will be more than of value ico, since the speculator has got some rewards and eventual fate of advantage. All will be back on request, similar to how is the law of business sectors works. You should simply be open in your decision.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

Seeing how many projects that conduct ICO are listed in Exchange at lower prices than it was stated during the ICO, investors continue to invest in projects.
Why are they still doing this?
I'm not talking about scammers...
Sorry for my English.

Do not forget that at the time of ICO, in addition to the low price, bonuses up to 50% still exist to the amount of coins bought. Therefore, given the bonus bought coins are even cheaper.
Wall_Streeet

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

given bonuses at ICO, the benefits of buying coins at ICO is, but not always. Or the price is not for long yet soars when it comes to the exchange. This is what investors use
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

There's too many that dumped their tokens so that's why their prices are becoming low.

Vires in Numeris
Sarjana Muda

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

maybe from the investors have its own way, why still dare to invest the coin that the price is not worth the price in ICO ..
by saving the coin until the price in each market starts to change up and at that time it will also sell the coins owned by the investors ..
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:07:38 PM

Investing in ICO people are hoping to get a quick profit, they often forget to thoroughly study the project and opinions of professional investors.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Seeing how many projects that conduct ICO are listed in Exchange at lower prices than it was stated during the ICO, investors continue to invest in projects.
Sorry for my English.

Well, I think you're missing one fact. ICOs are not conducted just for trading purposes. Trading is just one beneficial aspect of the project but the tokens are actually meant to be used on a platform for certain activities. So people invest because they want to be part of the particular innovation.
minefreak

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

Investors are becoming crazy. I see a lot of shitty project (no scams) get listed on big exchange and few days later dumped hard... this is a shame. We need a sort of protection for crypto-world investors. this shit can't continue like that.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

Some kind of investors might buy coins on such low prices in hope of the future growth, for example. 
Trading and investing is a difficult kind of job because market is not so evident as you want it be. This year is especially difficult because there is a very strong bearish market which does not give to earn investors.
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

In the beginning, maybe lower the price, you need patience! Many projects need more time to do X...

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

Some kind of investors might buy coins on such low prices in hope of the future growth, for example. 
Trading and investing is a difficult kind of job because market is not so evident as you want it be. This year is especially difficult because there is a very strong bearish market which does not give to earn investors.
of course, the attractiveness of the investment market is very low and because of this, the very promising ico companies suffer first of all. Apparently the whole of 2018 will be exactly this and expect stabilization is not worth it.

HELLO EVERYONE.
WAKKOCAI

Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:32:00 PM

I can not say that investing in an ICO campaign is a full earnings because there is too little chance that the project will not scam and you will manage to get interest.

komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

I can not say that investing in an ICO campaign is a full earnings because there is too little chance that the project will not scam and you will manage to get interest.
It is necessary to deal with several ico companies at the same time, while using both social networks and a bitcointalk account. Thus, you expand your activities and minimize the risk of remaining without earning.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

Sorry for my English.

Most people who invest in such projects do not understand very well what they do. They do not know that on the stock exchange you can buy these tokens much cheaper than ICO.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

Its either they are liking the progress of that project despite of it's value goes down due to the dumpers.
And the number one that the blame goes to the bounty hunters, most of the investors are blaming them for dumping their rewards so it makes the price go down.
But you will not know why people are keep on investing into such projects although it is starting to show bad charts but the one I mentioned can be a reason.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Nedrek

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:32 PM

Sorry for my English.

If the project has prospects, then it will be bought by ICO. In advance, no one knows how the coin will behave immediately after entering the market.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

I believe that they invest in the future. They believe in the project and its future, believe the developers.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: