Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90228 times)
slothar

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

I agree with Desmonddesk1. Price will definitely go up when sellers do not sell low price. It gives it more value by those seeking to come in newly. What I do not know is if it's the work of Crypto traders / investors or team to do that.

Selling low price (9400-9500 sat) and buying even lower price (9100 sat) is definitely a good thing. Increasing of capacity more than increasing of price attracts various people to the community. I mean new people unaware of this lovely project. I do it myself for last 2 days and made 100+ trading deals on that almost empty CryptoBridge and earned something like 1000-1200 XDNA coins this way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

#XDNA

This pic clearly shows XDNA was one of the top coin in Crypto Bridge

Pretty clearly that dev handled very well the project because we can really see it already in the exchange sites. What they need to focused right now is to increased the price of the coin so that there will be more traders that would be getting interest to hold the coin.

Increase the price of coin? I do not think XDNA team are ready to manipulate the price. No! The coin is in the market and in the hands of investors. This is left for investors and miners to value what they have and not sell low. I know this will need Team-Investors interaction to reach such height.

Your definitely right, everything is now in the hands of some big investors. Moreover, what the team should probably do for now is to improved more their platform because this is about the revolution of mining.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

#XDNA

Pretty clearly that dev handled very well the project because we can really see it already in the exchange sites. What they need to focused right now is to increased the price of the coin so that there will be more traders that would be getting interest to hold the coin.

Increase the price of coin? I do not think XDNA team are ready to manipulate the price. No! The coin is in the market and in the hands of investors. This is left for investors and miners to value what they have and not sell low. I know this will need Team-Investors interaction to reach such height.

Your definitely right, everything is now in the hands of some big investors. Moreover, what the team should probably do for now is to improved more their platform because this is about the revolution of mining.

Yes, Junralz. at the same time, our suggestions and support is necessary. Though smaller investors, we are in this together. I have few coin in shared mn and it is necessary if there be any good suggestion I have to let it know to them team. You too can suggest.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
slothar

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

Price will definitely go up when sellers do not sell low price.

The price will go up only after listing XDNA at some serious trading platform. There are just too few people and too few BTC at CryptoBridge, just too few space to grow. Listing at some serious platform like Bittrex, for example, costs quite a lot. I'm not sure the devs are ready so spend so much right now and in a few months from now. And this is good. The project must somehow grow up before that.

kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

#XDNA

It's very important to make some updates and progress for the project for probability of the increase of its rate. In the other side I think team should focus also the updates and improvements of the platform. There are many better ideas that might help the project also to grow.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
bantayao2

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

I think xdna is good. I like xdna
givinggirl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

Probably it will just go up due to the explode on the volume on this day. Hopefully, they can reach up to the top one of the biggest volume in the market.

We can't speak of XDNA price seriously at the present moment. We cannot see either the real price or the value or the worth of XDNA yet.

It's the price within CryptoBridge and within CryptoBridge only. CryptoBridge platform is the smallest exchange in the world, with less than 200 BTC per day total. Less than 20 BTC on XDNA. Also, CryptoBridge provides lowest trading fees in the world, and is used only for shitcoins like LPC shitcoin which at the moment is the first in the list, and thousands of other unknown shitcoins with near zero capacity. Not too nice a neighborhood for such a lovely piece of art as XDNA.

Only after listing at one or two more serious trading platforms there some degree of a price will occur.

And let's hope the devs will move towards lesser trading platforms like https://dsx.uk/ or https://exmo.me/ where not only computer geeks like myself but ordinary people can move in / move out their Euros, Dollars or Roubles into XDNA.

Did you read through all you've stated out here? Did you say Crypto-bridge is the smallest exchange in the world? Where did you get your data and facts from? Omg!  Can you get better statements for fudding?
slothar

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

Did you read through all you've stated out here? Did you say Crypto-bridge is the smallest exchange in the world? Where did you get your data and facts from? Omg!  Can you get better statements for fudding?

No matter what you're giving, girl, or what you're about to give. But all I have is my own little experience. I'm quite a newbie to the crypto-world, and seen maybe a couple of dozens of trading platforms and didn't see such a tiny one as CryptoBridge. Total capacity is less than 200 BTC per day. Really. And i also wonder why. That CryptoBridge is slow as hell, but it's really good, and takes ridiculously low fees.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Probably it will just go up due to the explode on the volume on this day. Hopefully, they can reach up to the top one of the biggest volume in the market.

We can't speak of XDNA price seriously at the present moment. We cannot see either the real price or the value or the worth of XDNA yet.

It's the price within CryptoBridge and within CryptoBridge only. CryptoBridge platform is the smallest exchange in the world, with less than 200 BTC per day total. Less than 20 BTC on XDNA. Also, CryptoBridge provides lowest trading fees in the world, and is used only for shitcoins like LPC shitcoin which at the moment is the first in the list, and thousands of other unknown shitcoins with near zero capacity. Not too nice a neighborhood for such a lovely piece of art as XDNA.

Only after listing at one or two more serious trading platforms there some degree of a price will occur.

And let's hope the devs will move towards lesser trading platforms like https://dsx.uk/ or https://exmo.me/ where not only computer geeks like myself but ordinary people can move in / move out their Euros, Dollars or Roubles into XDNA.

Slother. Make clear assessment of a project, read through its website, check roadmap and other materials to educate yourself of the project before making hesty conclusion. I see your strategy of advertising the two exchanges you just listed here as a cheap one. XDNA so far have been progressive. But if you are judging based on price, that's simply being short sighted.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Stiveslash

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

The project is interesting, but I think that you need to arrange a free distribution of tokens to attract as much attention as possible.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
slothar

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

Slother. Make clear assessment of a project, read through its website, check roadmap and other materials to educate yourself of the project before making hesty conclusion. I see your strategy of advertising the two exchanges you just listed here as a cheap one. XDNA so far have been progressive. But if you are judging based on price, that's simply being short sighted.

Maybe my english is too poor because i'm russian and a russian speaking english is always something stupid  Grin But i was doing all my best trying to express that one mustn't base his view upon XDNA on a price, especially on a price at a single minor trading platform such as CryptoBridge. Thank you for all your advices, but all you stated above i already did. I myself invested nealry 2 BTC in XDNA, and now i'm running 3 masternodes of each type, and i'm trading it, and i'm mining it, and beyond all i'm loving it. I also advertise it among my friends, and two of them are running their masternodes too.
iman_eva

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

Last 24 hrs volume 20.32 BTC, just 0.3 BTC less than #3 positions
slothar

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

All i wanted to say is that current price at CryptoBridge means nothing, because CryptoBridge's capacity is almost absolute zero. The price of XDNA will start to form only after listing at several minor trading platforms. Or at one major trading platform.
givinggirl

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

Maybe my english is too poor because i'm russian and a russian speaking english is always something stupid  Grin But i was doing all my best trying to express that one mustn't base his view upon XDNA on a price, especially on a price at a single minor trading platform such as CryptoBridge. Thank you for all your advices, but all you stated above i already did. I myself invested nealry 2 BTC in XDNA, and now i'm running 3 masternodes of each type, and i'm trading it, and i'm mining it, and beyond all i'm loving it. I also advertise it among my friends, and two of them are running their masternodes too.

Oh good. I see, maybe I misinterpreted your point of view. It wasn't constructive but sounded like a big hate speech  Lips sealed But I see your point now with you. But for record purpose, Crypto-bridge isn't smallest exchange in the world. That was extreme exaggeration I may say. I know countless small exchanges I have used. (My purpose here isn't to mention them.)
desmonddesk1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

All i wanted to say is that current price at CryptoBridge means nothing, because CryptoBridge's capacity is almost absolute zero. The price of XDNA will start to form only after listing at several minor trading platforms. Or at one major trading platform.

You see it with me then. Nice you admit and clarify your view. I also will not agree that Crypto-bridge is the smallest in the world. Yes it's slow and load all my life but still is better than most exchanges I have used. XDNA being listed on Crypto-bridge as her first exchange listing to be was a big milestone. Suggest new exchanges to the team, otherwise be patient with the team to fulfill those exchanges listed on their roadmap.

slothar

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

Oh good. I see, maybe I misinterpreted your point of view. It wasn't constructive but sounded like a big hate speech  Lips sealed But I see your point now with you. But for record purpose, Crypto-bridge isn't smallest exchange in the world. That was extreme exaggeration I may say. I know countless small exchanges I have used. (My purpose here isn't to mention them.)

I'm quite a noob, i have less than a year of experience in crypto-world. I saw 20-25 trading platforms but all them were more than 2000 BTC/day. I use 5 or 6 of them on regular basis. One of them to move BTC -> $$$. Others for storing coins that i mine and trading them. Actually this CryptoBridge is really good because it's almost zero fees. And because it's based on blockchain. And because it took me less than a day to get a confident pythonic grasp of scripting it. And i wonder why it is so small, why it is not popular. And the absence of popular coins like ETH, ETC, ZEC, XMR, etc... This fact lead me to think that this platform is dedicated to shitcoins. Maybe i'm wrong but it really doesn't matter.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

The project looks promising and valuable .because XDNA price is low even though we are expecting after launching on another platform its price will be on moon.

slothar

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

You see it with me then. Nice you admit and clarify your view. I also will not agree that Crypto-bridge is the smallest in the world. Yes it's slow and load all my life but still is better than most exchanges I have used. XDNA being listed on Crypto-bridge as her first exchange listing to be was a big milestone. Suggest new exchanges to the team, otherwise be patient with the team to fulfill those exchanges listed on their roadmap.

I absolutely agree with you. CryptoBridge is good once you learn to master it to some certain degree. For a programmer, it's the best choice. But not for an investor, especially if you mean some serious inverstor with, for example, 10-20 BTC to invest to a single coin. It's too slow, too user-unfriendly, and above all it's just too goddamn little. 200 BTC per day is nothing. No space to grow a market at.

I won't make any moves and suggestions towards the devs, i do believe they have thousands of advisers without me  Grin

I just hope they'll list XDNA at some larger exchanges within next half a year. And maybe list it somewhere at some places where ordinary people can grab their dollars, euros or roubles.
givinggirl

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

I absolutely agree with you. CryptoBridge is good once you learn to master it to some certain degree. For a programmer, it's the best choice. But not for an investor, especially if you mean some serious inverstor with, for example, 10-20 BTC to invest to a single coin. It's too slow, too user-unfriendly, and above all it's just too goddamn little. 200 BTC per day is nothing. No space to grow a market at.

I won't make any moves and suggestions towards the devs, i do believe they have thousands of advisers without me  Grin

I just hope they'll list XDNA at some larger exchanges within next half a year. And maybe list it somewhere at some places where ordinary people can grab their dollars, euros or roubles.

Coin listing everywhere do not determine the stability of the project. A good project speaks volume by itself and stand a test of time. If getting XDNA on thousands of exchanges is what determines a good project, I can say there are many shitcoin that get listed on big exchanges, trade a few months and get dump. XDNA needs time to materialize it potential.
slothar

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Coin listing everywhere do not determine the stability of the project. A good project speaks volume by itself and stand a test of time. If getting XDNA on thousands of exchanges is what determines a good project, I can say there are many shitcoin that get listed on big exchanges, trade a few months and get dump. XDNA needs time to materialize it potential.

That's fairly reasonable. And as I see this, all these things must happen in good time. 10x pumping of the price of XDNA before XDNA got some of it's potential materialized would kill it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: