Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90228 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

You have put some work into the emission schedule of your coin, but that isn't something which will justify the usage of your coin as a major medium of exchange. You will need features that meet people's needs in an economy.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

Great stuff thus far and you can really tell that the developers actually care about the community. It's a rarity these days, so I'm inclined to show my support for this project and the people behind it, I think it's going places after all.
spiritobiker68

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

good morning

Is it possible to be contacted for info masternode xdna? I would like to make a medium of it

thank you
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

I see at masternodes.online they have 3 listing of XDNA : Light, Medium, Full. Who can make me have clearly about it?
This coin gives rewards to 3 masternodes per block. One light, one medium and one Full. You need 1000 coin collateral for the Light masternode and it pays 3% of the block reward. You need 3000 coin collateral for the medium and it pays 9% of the block reward. You need 5000 coin collateral for the full node and it pays 15% of the block reward. Currently there are 93 light nodes, 78 medium nodes and 80 full nodes. So currently the best deal is the medium node if you can afford it.
Masternodes.online profit calculations is true? Daily income is really 28XDNA for Full node?
For another tier-based coins MNO sometimes lied like a gas-meter. I already burn my fingers.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

I see at masternodes.online they have 3 listing of XDNA : Light, Medium, Full. Who can make me have clearly about it?
This coin gives rewards to 3 masternodes per block. One light, one medium and one Full. You need 1000 coin collateral for the Light masternode and it pays 3% of the block reward. You need 3000 coin collateral for the medium and it pays 9% of the block reward. You need 5000 coin collateral for the full node and it pays 15% of the block reward. Currently there are 93 light nodes, 78 medium nodes and 80 full nodes. So currently the best deal is the medium node if you can afford it.
Masternodes.online profit calculations is true? Daily income is really 28XDNA for Full node?
For another tier-based coins MNO sometimes lied like a gas-meter. I already burn my fingers.

I'm making about 4 to 5 xdna per day with my light node. Full node pays 5x as much; so, that is about 20-25. Also, there are now 100 light nodes and 87 full nodes, so the competition is less for full node at the moment. So 23-28 coins for full node is about what you can expect.
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

Hello guys.
I think XDNA is coin with good potential.

Is there any mining pool list for XDNA coin.

Or XDNA coin mining calculator website?

Also, Is any new exchange in plan soon ?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

I'm making about 4 to 5 xdna per day with my light node. Full node pays 5x as much; so, that is about 20-25. Also, there are now 100 light nodes and 87 full nodes, so the competition is less for full node at the moment. So 23-28 coins for full node is about what you can expect.

Is there a sort of hard cap to the number of nodes apart from the fact that there are only so many coins?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Gunbit (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:06:19 PM
Merited by bones261 (2)

Dear XDNA Community!
The problem that our network has been experiencing for some time - the presence of a single miner with dominating hashpower - had to be solved. We could do it the fast and simple way by changing the hashing algorithm to one of the known ones, for example lyra2z. However, the currently existing algos  are likely to fall as victims to the uprising FPGA threat quite soon. That's why we chose the slower but the fundamental path.  We have developed a NEW hashing algorithm.

Today XDNA TEAM  is glad to announce and presents a novel hashing algorithm - H E X !

The working principle of HEX is calculating the block hash with a pseudo-random sequence of 16 different algorithms (kernels) through 16 different rounds. So there are a possible **18 446 744 073 709 551 616** variations of directions to reach the summary check to get the block reward.

The algorithm possesses a number of pronounced benefits compared to the majority of existing algorithms:
```fix
- it is not a “dummy” algo like some popular ones, where the GPU actually spends a lot of time awaiting commands and not performing computations, which is not beneficial for the GPU’s service life;
- it exhibits a stable and uniform GPU load and thus provides for better efficiency of the equipment;
- constant and unpredictable variation of the kernels presents a pain for the adaptation of FPGAs and ASICs to it.

In addition, we have received a lot of community feedback concerning the emission of XDNA and took it into consideration.
We performed economy calculations, with regard to the performance of the typical GPUs for our HEX algo and the result is reflected in the new **BitGun parameters: behold BitGun 2.0**

Regardless of these changes, every miner will still receive much greater rewards compared to the classical reward system, but the emission rate at 10+ lvls of BitGun were greatly reduced to stabilize our economy

Now XDNA has -THREE- TRUE innovations!

B E    S M A R T    W I T H    X D N A ! ! !
The FORK to the HEX algo will take effect August 6, 15:00 UTC.

All Pool Owners  must update their wallets before this time or they will be banned from the network. https://github.com/XDNA-Core/Yiimp-HEX
Same applies to ordinary users and MN holders.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

Dear XDNA Community!
The problem that our network has been experiencing for some time - the presence of a single miner with dominating hashpower - had to be solved. We could do it the fast and simple way by changing the hashing algorithm to one of the known ones, for example lyra2z. However, the currently existing algos  are likely to fall as victims to the uprising FPGA threat quite soon. That's why we chose the slower but the fundamental path.  We have developed a NEW hashing algorithm.

Today XDNA TEAM  is glad to announce and presents a novel hashing algorithm - H E X !

The working principle of HEX is calculating the block hash with a pseudo-random sequence of 16 different algorithms (kernels) through 16 different rounds. So there are a possible **18 446 744 073 709 551 616** variations of directions to reach the summary check to get the block reward.

The algorithm possesses a number of pronounced benefits compared to the majority of existing algorithms:
```fix
- it is not a “dummy” algo like some popular ones, where the GPU actually spends a lot of time awaiting commands and not performing computations, which is not beneficial for the GPU’s service life;
- it exhibits a stable and uniform GPU load and thus provides for better efficiency of the equipment;
- constant and unpredictable variation of the kernels presents a pain for the adaptation of FPGAs and ASICs to it.

In addition, we have received a lot of community feedback concerning the emission of XDNA and took it into consideration.
We performed economy calculations, with regard to the performance of the typical GPUs for our HEX algo and the result is reflected in the new **BitGun parameters: behold BitGun 2.0**

Regardless of these changes, every miner will still receive much greater rewards compared to the classical reward system, but the emission rate at 10+ lvls of BitGun were greatly reduced to stabilize our economy

B E    S M A R T    W I T H    X D N A ! ! !

All Pool Owners  must update their wallets before this time or they will be banned from the network. https://github.com/XDNA-Core/Yiimp-HEX

A little more time would be nice to do some testing etc.. Especially if you're not running a yiimp pool Smiley Thats less than 24h here

Also - are there any cpu or gpu miners available yet ? testing ? Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
bahtiy

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

GREAT! Waiting new miners. Make XDNA great again!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:56:59 PM
Merited by bones261 (2)

Dear XDNA Community!
The problem that our network has been experiencing for some time - the presence of a single miner with dominating hashpower - had to be solved. We could do it the fast and simple way by changing the hashing algorithm to one of the known ones, for example lyra2z. However, the currently existing algos  are likely to fall as victims to the uprising FPGA threat quite soon. That's why we chose the slower but the fundamental path.  We have developed a NEW hashing algorithm.

Today XDNA TEAM  is glad to announce and presents a novel hashing algorithm - H E X !

```fix

B E    S M A R T    W I T H    X D N A ! ! !

All Pool Owners  must update their wallets before this time or they will be banned from the network. https://github.com/XDNA-Core/Yiimp-HEX

A little more time would be nice to do some testing etc.. Especially if you're not running a yiimp pool Smiley Thats less than 24h here

Okay, all done and tested:

xdna.suprnova.cc:4919 is the new port for the Hex Algo starting at the fork date.

https://xdna.suprnova.cc is also updated and reflecting the change on the main page

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

Okay, all done and tested:

xdna.suprnova.cc:4919 is the new port for the Hex Algo starting at the fork date.

https://xdna.suprnova.cc is also updated and reflecting the change on the main page

See? You only needed 2,5 hours! xD
Still waiting for a miner though I suppose?
Gunbit (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:51:57 PM
Merited by bones261 (2)

Why is HEX the secure and resistant algo - explanation of work via DOOM game

Let’s imagine that we are playing a game like DOOM/Quake/Half-Life. Finishing a level (computing a valid block hash) gives us a prize - the block reward. The difficulty of the level depends on the hashing algo of the coin. An ASIC is like a cyborg player, with a lot of “unnecessary” brain parts cut out, but with augmentations that allow him to run like hell and kill monsters with a single blow. However, this player is completely unadaptable: almost any change in the level’s conditions will result in his failure. A FPGA is closer to an ordinary human: moderately augmented, more brain parts intact, but limited adaptability. And a GPU is akin to a common human without any power-ups, but with the ability to learn and adapt to the changing environment very quickly. Now let’s review some level designs for our game.

Situation 1: SHA256

There are no puzzles, the path to exit is simple and speed/strength are key. The ASIC player wins.

Situation 2: Neoscrypt

The path is full of various enemies.
You have to solve puzzles in order to pass.
The GPU player wins.
However, as the following levels are basically the same, the FPGA player will have time to calibrate his enhancements. He will create a detailed map for quick movement, easily kill the previously encountered monsters and solve old puzzles, after that he will outperform the GPU player.

Situation 3: x16r

Each level consists of a labyrinth of 16 sections with different conditions. The interconnection of the labyrinth sections is formed pseudo-randomly, so you can pass section A a single time or several times, and exit from section A to section C, section B or section X. The GPU player has the highest adaptability to different conditions and so should win. However, as the sequence of the sublevels is set for the current level, it does not change within it. So the FPGA player can use his advanced navigation system and strength to show supreme performance and get to the maze exit fast.

Situation 4: HEX

The level consists of a maze of 16 sections with different conditions. And the whole level is constantly changing! The number of puzzles is enormous and there is no predetermined way to the exit, when you leave a section, your next destination depends on your actions in the current one! Under such dynamic circumstances, the learning and adapting abilities of the GPU player become essential to be able to pass the level efficiently.

Oh, by the way. At the end of the level, certain achievements of the player are reviewed (the block hash is validated). In case the requirements are not met, the player gets teleported to the beginning and must resume the game from there. The validation step occurs for any hashing algorithm, but for simple designs starting from scratch is not a problem if you’re not intelligent but big and powerful (an ASIC). For HEX design, there are 18 446 744 073 709 551 616 possible ways to reach the end of the level from its start. This gets our ASIC player off the picture right at the beginning. The FPGA player has certain benefits due to his augmentations and partly preserved intelligence, but his limited and slow adaptation cause him to fall behind the versatile and quick-witted GPU player.

The above illustration demonstrates that our novel HEX hashing algorithm has been tailored to provide optimal conditions for GPU miners, prevent the use of ASICs, and make the development of FPGA mining of XDNA as hard, long and ineffective as possible. This will result in true decentralization of mining and ensure a profitable price of our coin.

winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

Something new every day!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
thuesdayb

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:09:48 AM

who will mine this coin if claymore doesent support HEX?  Embarrassed
seems like it's bad idea, to change the algo... futhermore it seems like scam.
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

XDNA coin project technology is good, has great prospects for development, project team needs to strengthen publicity.
slothar

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

The whole dual mining hash power of KECCAK from the entire planet combined together is ALMOST NOTHING compared to hashing power of the wielder of this bunch of FPGAs. There is perhaps 5 or even 10 times difference. Also, there is smartcash and others like maxcoin which developers don't care about their coin and won't change their algorythm. You still can have your fortune there.
slothar

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

On that basis, i would suspect the biggest keccak coin to be the scam coin. Which is certainly smartcash. Because 60+% of these newly created coin go to this single hands either. And smartcash isn't planning to do something with that. There could be two options: 1) smartcash devs were bought (just like ZEC devs were bought by the bitmain), 2) they wield these FPGAs stock themselves. Either way, it's definitely a scam way.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

I don't understand why FPGAs are evil. I can understand why ASICs are, since they're controlled by a single company which produces ASICs for just mining. Therefore they wouldn't sell money-making machines for what they're worth, they would use them themselves. If they're selling them, it means they're making more money than would from using them.

But FPGAs are around a long time now and they're used in security, networking, datacenters... just like GPUs are used for gaming, image editing, 3D rendering etc...
Xilinx and the other company that makes the FPGAs are not selling them for mining purposes, it's the community that modifies them so as to be more effective for mining, just like the modified mods and miners for GPUs.

It's good to have GPU minable and FPGA minable coin (ASICs can go die) and I 100% support the path XDNA is taking, but I don't like the logic "FPGA friendly algo = scam coin".
If some coins are mined with FPGAs, then less people will buy GPUs for mining and the GPU cost and availability will be improved, helping the gamers like me as well.
slothar

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

I don't understand why FPGAs are evil. I can understand why ASICs are, since they're controlled by a single company which produces ASICs for just mining. Therefore they wouldn't sell money-making machines for what they're worth, they would use them themselves. If they're selling them, it means they're making more money than would from using them.

ASICS are used in secret for ~6 months. And only after they are sold worldwide. Just like it happened with XMR and ZEC. The thing is, XMR changed their algorythm to FPGA-friendly. And perhaps they'll fork to FPGA-unfriendly soon. While ZEC dev team was bought by the Bitmain.

But FPGAs are around a long time now and they're used in security, networking, datacenters... just like GPUs are used for gaming, image editing, 3D rendering etc...
Xilinx and the other company that makes the FPGAs are not selling them for mining purposes, it's the community that modifies them so as to be more effective for mining, just like the modified mods and miners for GPUs.

It's good to have GPU minable and FPGA minable coin (ASICs can go die) and I 100% support the path XDNA is taking, but I don't like the logic "FPGA friendly algo = scam coin".
If some coins are mined with FPGAs, then less people will buy GPUs for mining and the GPU cost and availability will be improved, helping the gamers like me as well.

The problem is, 60+% of newly created coins came to a single pair of hands. Thus making XDNA centralized. And controlled by somebody else. Not the dev team. By some distant power which gives no shit to XDNA. Thus making XDNA coin vulnerable. This power i'm talking about didn't make any serious harm to XDNA, it sold almost all of the coin keeping the price low. Now i'm happy to see that XDNA passed through this test with dignity and now i do believe that XDNA has a good chance for the future!

The other problem is, these Xilian FGPAs aren't available. You just can't go and buy it. There is no place on the planet where i can buy these FPGAs openly.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: