Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Share vs. Fixed Bounty Payout  (Read 350 times)
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

Many of you might have noticed some bounty programs payout by shares (the more people involved, the less tokens you get). Others payout a fixed amount.  Example complete (a) and receive 100 tokens.

I personally think bounty shares are a scam that no one can calculate without having access to participant data (which is never provided).

Fixed amount bounties are much more traditional and in the bounty hunter tradition.  You get what your promised.

What are your thoughts and which do you recommend?
Almost all bounties make fixed payments. It turns out that the more people, the less tokens will be in one bet. Accordingly, people get less. But that doesn't mean that bounty Scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

For me, I think bounty share is still fine. If you wanna complain about bounty share, at first you should take a look at your rank then you should take a look at which part of bounty that you joined. If you only join Facebook and Twitter bounty part so I think there is nothing to complain when you only received small amount of token from each bounty campaign Grin
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

I consider it necessary to make a limit of participants! I do not understand those people who follow good managers and join their bounty, earning a few dollars ... I try to make bounties that are heavy, that would register fewer participants and eventually get good money! Good managers are asked to do 3 retweets a week or 5 retweets, so they recruit 5,000 participants, which is good for the project and managers, but not for bounty hunters!
Frayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

Recently, there is a lot of scam among the bounty campaigns. Also ICO projects can not attract investors from a falling market that does not allow paying bounty hunters the promised tokens.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

Many of you might have noticed some bounty programs payout by shares (the more people involved, the less tokens you get). Others payout a fixed amount.  Example complete (a) and receive 100 tokens.

I personally think bounty shares are a scam that no one can calculate without having access to participant data (which is never provided).

Fixed amount bounties are much more traditional and in the bounty hunter tradition.  You get what your promised.

It wasn't a scam bro, it only depends on the terms of a project ico. We cannot assure for that as long as it will be done. Most of the bounties are in fix form it will also depends on how many participants listed.
nahnah

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

indeed the current number of participants is very much and affects the amount we get from the bounty hunter program, and the share distribution we get is shared to all participants based on what they have done, because usually the allocation for bounty hunter is not more than 5 percent of sales or overall token
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

I have a problem with people that have a problem with everything. Different projects different strategy. I think there are also terms and conditions which you have to read before you do a bounty. Read it and Do the one you think is best for you and leave the one you are not feeling. You don't have to complain about everything.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

I find fixed amounts are good for the high participant bounties (social media ones especially), and the percentage stakes tend to be more profitable for the lower ones (signature, content etc.). Like someone mentioned above, it's unlikely you're going to get rich doing bounties, but you can maximise your returns if you're clever. At the end of the day, you're getting something for nothing (apart from time), so if you've got the free time, might as well give it a shot. You might end up with a load of crap, but on the off chance that one happens to hit the big time, you can make some good money. Other than that, just research before you get involved, if you think it has the telling elements of a scam, then don't waste your time.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

If you don't like to gamble fixed amount is better choice, but shares give you the opportunity to earn much more. Personally, I'm trying both options. Fixed amount is more profitable for now, but the shares are more fun Smiley
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

I'm not agree with you, it is depend upon many reasons like number of participants, rewards distribution according to particpants (If memeber are less, rewards are high). Also we cannot judge bounty on one ICO. I know bounty fixed price is easy to judge and calcute but sometime bounty shares are more profitable if participants are less and tokens are high.
AngelOnCrypto

Activity: 66
Merit: 14

ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

All the ICOs I have seen to pay fixed amount underpay severely compared to above-average stake-based campaigns.
In stake-based campaigns there is room for mistakes by bounty hunters. It is up to the hunter and his ability to find the most lucrative payout structures for his situation (forum rank, quality of articles/videos, social media followings). A lot of bounty hunters enter in wrong campaigns and lose huge value.

I am a seasoned bounty hunter and I devote a lot of time in searching, comparing and choosing the most lucrative campaigns. I don't just open up the list of bounties and start producing content en masse. I will never enter a fixed payout campaign, because I know how to sort out the top 1% of best campaigns and I will always be paid much better there.

nothingmiracle

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

I prefer bounty share, because no matter the number of participants who participate, the prizes we receive remain the same
in addition we can find out whether this bounty job in accordance with the pay.
iamryan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

Fixed bounty payments are in fact better as opposed to shared bounty. We will know exactly how much a user is going to get. Rather in a shared one, the numbers are not predicted beforehand and so is the amount. But the platform it’s being used depends whether it is shared or fixed bounty.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

Bounty share seems to be complicated when there are more than 100 participants that are about to share regardless of the rank/shares amount. Your expected share can also be low.

Fixed payout will do, you have an expected reward on much you'll receive weekly.

But there can also be good part of bounty share if you are only few then you'll receive high share.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

I do not know what you talk about, but in every single bounty I joined the spreadsheet for participants data was shared in public . If any bounty choose not do make it public then I never join, because hiding something without any reason = shady acts .

share based bounties are usually paying a lot more than fixed one specially if they have no much participants, and btw bounties with high number of participants end up with much less numbers than shows after deleting multi account useroods and cheaters etc .... .

Both are good to me at least I can earned a little for a daily needs hoping there's a lot of projects to come on bounties so small community can continue to earned for a living if rich is hard to achieved remain cooperate with ICO gradually we feel that were on top not counting of what we expected.
cryptomonotize

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

Most of the bounties are Shared system. Though Fixed Bounty Payout has some advantages but Share Bounty is not bad also. Sometimes with share bounty you will get lot of tokens than fixed bounty.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:57:20 AM

I also like the traditional bounties. These are very convenient and easy to use. These are very promising as well.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:15:05 AM

with stakes you will not know how much you will get until the ICO is finish. your rewards depends on how many participants join and many coins are sold. there are fix reward but there is a limit in the participants. if i want to run an ICO i choose the stakes with no limit to participants. the more to join the more it can help advertise the ICO. in the end the ICOs team will decide what will be helpful to their project.
ailyn30

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

That's right, the fixed bounty pay out are usually the bounty manager they have a fixed pay out, and about the hunters they will get an unexpected payout. It will depends on how many participants joined.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

I will give two thumbs up for a fixed bounty payout because it will lessen the effort of bounty manager computing the rewards once ICO was finished. You are correct, the more the participants, the lower the reward you can get which is pretty unfair. I experience that many times where I give too much effort and long time promoting their platform but in the end, the reward I got don't even meet my expectation because of too much number of participants. Still, if every bounty will give a fixed bounty payout and there will be a huge number of participants, it will be unfair to those investors who actually provided fiat money to grab those altcoins. Actually, there are pros and cons on your idea.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: