Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Copywriters, Proofreaders, Editors  (Read 251 times)
vsvoboden (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:16:06 AM

Due we scale our team for working to numerous ICOs - we are looking for  Copywriters (from juniors to experts), Proofreaders (only natives), Editors (natives in preference)

Languages: English (other languages will be appreciable too)

Just PM me or write in Telegramm @vsvoboden

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
definitelynotabot

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:22:58 AM

Hello!

I am interested in knowing if you are still seeking to add members to your team; and, even if you are not at this time, I am hoping that you will consider me. I am a professional proofreader and transcriptionist, and I would love to speak to you about how I can be of service to your project.

I attempted to PM you, however the forum states that you have chosen to not accept messages from "newbies" and that you would need to change that setting before I can message you. I am a "newbie" as far as posting goes on bitcointalk, however I am a longtime lurker and follower of this space.

I am familiar with cryptocurrency and blockchain jargon and terminology, of course, and I'm willing and able to research projects to conform to each assignment's specific style and needs.

As a small sample, here is how I would edit and proofread your message from March 25th, for easier readability in native professional English:

We are scaling up our team due to upcoming work for numerous ICOs, and we are looking for the following: Copywriters (from juniors to experts), Proofreaders (native speakers only), and Editors (native speakers preferable).

Languages: English (other languages will be considered, as well)

Contact: Just PM me here, or write to me in Telegram: @vsvoboden

See below for the record of proofreading/editing changes made:

Due we scale We are scaling up our team due to upcoming work for working to numerous ICOs, and - we are looking for the following: Copywriters (from juniors to experts), Proofreaders (natives speakers only), and Editors (natives speakers in preference preferable)

Languages: English (other languages will be appreciable too considered, as well)

Contact: Just PM me here, or write to me in Telegram:m @vsvoboden

Please PM me, and I will send you my my email in addition to links to my Upwork and Tradesman Token profiles. Feel free to send me a short assignment to proofread and/or edit, 300 words or less, if you would like another free sample of my work.

I am looking for ways to incorporate my love of cryptocurrency and blockchain tech into working through my freelance business, thus I think we would be a perfect match. My rates can be negotiable, either on a per-project/assignment basis or hourly, and I can take projects needing pure proofreading (grammar and spelling only, no editing for content) or for both proofreading and content editing (as in my example above).

Thank you, and I sincerely look forward to hearing back from you!
AnxietyFormat

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

I'm Interested as a copywriter Smiley

-localhost
Sosaso75

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

Hello, I am a native GERMAN speaker and interested in your job offer...I would be able to proofread and copywrite, also I am an experienced and busy GERMAN / ENGLISH translator, if necessary.
Regards

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

Hi
I am native Hindi (Indian) speaker and like to apply for same.
My English language skills are also good so I can work as English to Hindi translator or proofread for Hindi.
Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

native arabic
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

The chances of this still being available seem pretty slim because the post was made on March 25th and nobody ever replied until 3 days ago. As well, a quick check of the OP's activity shows they haven't been online in over a week. There seems to be a trend of grave diggers making people think that the post is active when it is not and has not been for a long time.

If it IS still open and you're willing to pay for an excellent writing editor/proofreader, I am available. My past work editing some friend's papers for college English classes have actually gotten them extra credit. Grin I would enjoy proof reading as a job, as often I see people release papers and important announcements with many typos, including articles from big news networks. So amateur. Make your writing and yourselves appear extremely professional and hire me if you're still offering positions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: